高中英语语法练习-名词性从句 1. Go and get your coat. It's _______ you left it. A. there A. Whenever A. if A. what A. how A. that A. that A. that B. where B. If C. there were C. Whether C./ C. that C.
where C. what C. when C. such D. that D. which D. what D. which D. when D. that D. where there D. That 2. _______ the sports meet will be held depends on the weather. 3. The problem is_______ he has enough time. B. whether B. when B. when B. this B. which B. what 4. He made a promise_______ he would help me. 5. I remember_______ this used to be a quiet village. 6. They lost their way in the forest and _____ made matters worse was that night began to fall. 7. He told me the news ____ the Queen would visit China the next month. 8. When the holidays were drawing near, I asked my American friends ___ was the best way to travel in the United States. 9. He was lucky enough to sell his car for exactly ______. A. where he had paid for it C. what he was paid for it A. that A. that B. what B. which B. what he had paid for it D. which he had paid for it C. which C. if D. whether D. what
10. Sometimes we are asked ______ we think the likely result of an action will be. 11. They have not made any decision on ______ they are going to do to deal with the waste and control pollution. 12. --- Do you know him? --- Yes, but I can?t remember ________I met him for the first time. A. where B. what C that D. if 13. --- Do you know _____ Mr. Black?s address is. --- He may live at No. 18 or No. 19 of Bridge Street. I'm not sure of _____. A. what; which A. those A. What; what B. where; which B. when C. whoever C. where ; what D. whomever D That; what D. what; where 14. This old computer must have been of great use to _______ did the scientific research. 15. _______ all the inventions have in common is _____they have succeeded. B. That; that C. What; that 16. --- I rang you at about ten, but there was no reply. --- Oh, that was probably ____ I was seeing the doctor. A. when A. why A. What, what A. because A. which failed. A. which 22. Father B. that made a C. what promise _______ D. where I passed the examination he would buy me a B. why B. how B. That, that B. which B. that C. what C. when C. What, that C. that C. what D. why D. one D. that D. what D. That, what 17. Maria has to baby-sit. That?s______ she can't come with us. 18. ____ surprised me most was ______ they had finished it so quickly. 19. The reason why she couldn?t come to the meeting was_____ she had not been invited. 20. In some countries, ____ is called "equality" does not really mean equal rights for all people. 21. Although he knew little about the work done in the field of physics, he succeeded ______other experienced experts
bicycle. A. that A. that B. if B. if C. whether C. whether D. that if D.不填 23. What I want to know is ______ he likes the gift given by us. 24. He wanted to make sure __________. A. how we went there by bus C. what did we go there A. That; which A. because A. whether A. What; what A. What; why B. where did we go D. when we went there C. What; that D. whether D. what C. That; that C. What; how D. That; what D. That; why D. That; what
25. _____ they won the game was ______ we had expected. B. Whether; that B. why B. that C. when C. if 26. I really don't mind much ________ they came to visit me or not. 27. The question came up at the meeting _____ we had not enough money to do the research. 28. ____ we can't get seems better than _____ we have. B. What; that B. That; how 29. ___ surprised me most was ____ he was too late for the important meeting, for he was chairman of it. 30. Although most of them have no doubt ____ he will pass the exam, I still think there is something about _____ he has really got everything ready. A. whether; that A. Whom A. however A. what A. how can I B. that; whether C. Who C. that; that D. What D. wherever D. whether; whether 31. _______ beat Xiao Wang black and blue is not known. B. Whoever B. whatever B. that C. which 32. It is generally considered unwise to give a child_______ he or she wants. C. whichever D. all which C. how I can D. where I can 33. He was never satisfied with or proud of ____ he had achieved. 34. Can you tell me ____ get to the railway station? B. what I can 35. We don?t know ______. A. this is whose dictionary C. whose dictionary this is A. that A. That A. that; what A. when B. why B. What B. whose dictionary is this D. whose is this dictionary C. how C. How D. when D. Which C. that; that D. that D. what; what
36. The problem is ____ we can finish the work within such a short time. 37. ___ the boy didn?t take the medicine made his mother very angry. 38. Each blind man believed ____ he knew just ____ the elephant looked like. B. what; that B. which 39. It was by the roadside ____ the six blind men sat quarrelling about the elephant. C. on which 40. They have no idea at all ____. A. where he has gone C. which place had he gone A. why; for what A. that; because A. It seems to me that C. That seems he B. where did he go D. where has he gone C. that; with which C. why; that D. how; for what
41. Do you know ____ your parents are pleased ____ you?ve done? B. how; with what B. why; because 42. The reason ____ he hasn?t come is ____ he has to look after his father. D. which; because 43. ______ is unfit for the office. B. It seems to me that he D. That seems to him that
44. That is ____ paper came into use in China.
A. how A. that
B. that B. like
C. what C. seeming
D. which D. as though
45. It looks ____ we shall have to do the work ourselves. 46. ____ is not known yet. A. When she has gone C. How did she leave A. that we go C. that we would go A. that clear A. that B. Where she has gone D. Why did she go B. which we should go D. when we should go C. quite clear D. because C. that; countries D. it; ones D. this clear that
47. His suggestion ____ to see the exhibition interested everyone of us.
48. I?ve got to make ____ he told a lie. B. it clear that B. whether C. as 49. Word came ____his poem won the first prize. 50. Some people believe ___ is easier for small countries to become strong and rich than for large____. A. that; country Keys: 1~20: BCBCB CABBB DAACC CBACC AACCC CAADA 21~40: DDCDD DBAAB 41~50: BCBAD BABAB 高中英语语法练习-定语从句 1. We should learn from those ______ are always ready to help others. A. who B. whom C. they D. that 2. Mr. Herpin is one of the foreign experts who ____ in China. A.works B. is working C. are working D. has been working 3 Tom is the only one of the students who ______ to Shanghai. . A.have gone B. have been A. who is B. who am C. has been D. had gon D. which am 4. I, ______ your good friend, will try my best to help you out. C. that is 5. The old man has two sons, ______ are lawyers. A.both of them B. both of who C. both of whom D. both of they 6. He is a man of great knowledge, ____ much can be learned. A. in whom B. about whom C. from whom D. of whom B. I nodded to C.whom I noddedD.Whom I nodded to him. 7 Do you know the man ______ just now? A. to who I nodded 8. The man ____ has gone to Japan. A.whom I told you B. that I told you C. whom I told you about him D. I told you about 9. Please pass me the dictionary ______ cover is black. A. which B. its C. whose D. which of 10. The radio set ______ last week has been out of order. A.I bought B. I bought it C. which I bought it D. what I bought 11. All the apples ______ fell down from the tree were eaten up by the pigs. A. which B. / C. that B. all what D. they C. that all D. where D. what D. all that 12. I can tell you ______ he told me last week. A. all which 13. This is the biggest lab ______ we have ever built in our university. A. which B. what C. that A. that B. / C. which 14. Is oxygen the only gas ______ helps fire burn? 15. Air, ______ we breathe every day, is around us all the time. B. it; one
D. it D. in that
16. This is the museum ______ we saw an exhibition the other day. A. that B. which A. that C. where 17. This museum is ______ you visited the other day. B. which C. where D. the one D. in that 18. This is the museum ______ you saw the other day. A. that B. where C. in which 19. It is the third time __ late this month. A.that you arrived B.when you arrived C. that you?ve arrived D. when you?ve arrived 20. It was in 1969 ___ the American astronaut succeeded in landing on the moon. A. that B. which C. in which D. when 21. We often think of the days ______ we spent together on the island. A. when B. which C. in which D. during which 22. Have you ever been to Shanghai, ______ I left ten years ago? A. where B. which C. that D. when 23. He has left Beijing, ______ a meeting is to be held. A. when B. where C. as A. where D. which 24. This is the very place ______ I?m wishing to live in. B. which C. that D. in which D. which D. than 25. Is it in that factory ______ “Red Flag” cars are made? A. in which B. where C. that A. as B. that C. which 26. I have bought the same dress ______ she is wearing. 27. Can you solve such problems ______ raised by the audience? A. what were B. as were C. that were D. which were C.why, because D. that, that 28. The reason ______ he didn?t come was __ he was injured. A.that, because B. why, that A. that A. when B. as C. it D. what D. that B. What C. Which D. As 29. He must be from Africa, ______ can be seen from his skin. 30. His father died last year, ______ made it impossible for him to go abroad. B. which C. as 31. ______ is natural, he married Mary. A. It A.most of them B. most of whichC. which most
32. The buses,__were already full, were surrounded by an angry crowd. D. that most C. what D. which 33. All ______ is needed is a supply of oil. A. the thing B. that A. these B. those C. that D. which 35. She heard a terrible noise, ______ brought her heart into her mouth. A. it B. which C. this D. that 36. In the dark street, there wasn?t a single person ______ she could turn for help. A. that B. who C. from whom D. to whom 37. This is one of the means ______ the electric energy is conducted from one place to another. A. by which B. by that D. which C. through which D. through that 38. The place ______ you are going to visit is the ruin of a place. A. in which B. at which C. where A. where B. which C. that A. where were 39. The last river ______ they crossed is two miles wide. D. in which C. that were D. which was 40. The Summer Palace is one of the most beautiful parks ______ built in the Qing Dynasty. B. where was 41. The factory ______ I am going to is the place ______ my mother used to work many years ago.
34. He paid the boy 10 dollars for washing ten windows, most of ______ had not been cleaned for years.
A. where, where A. as B. that C. who A. neither of them
B. where, which D. which
C. which, where
D. that, which
42. Don?t trust such men ______ over praise you to your face. 43. The professor has two sons, ______ are teaching in the same university. B. either of them C. both of them D. both of whom 44. Don?t do such things ______ you are not sure about. A. that B. which C. as D. what 45. Rober is good at language, ______ we all know. A. because B. for C. as D. since D. which 46. China has hundreds of islands, ______ we all know. A.in which B. at whichC. of which 47. She wrote a letter to her father, ______ she made her secret known. A. which B. that C. in which D. where 48. Oxygen is a kind of gas, ______ we couldn?t live. A.without itB. without that C. without which D. if not 49. Matter is anything ______ A.hat take up space and have weight C. that takes up space and has weight B. which take up space and have weight D. those take up space and have weight
50. I have many books, the best ______ was borrowed by Mary. A. about them B. of which C. among them D. in which 51. She showed me the dictionary ____ she paid a lot of money. A. by which B. to which C. for which D. on which 52. Abraham Lincoln is a man ______ I have the greatest respect. A. who B. to whom C. whom D. for whom 53. Edison had one suit ______ very little money, and which he wore until it was thin. A. which cost B. which costs C. which was cost D. which has costed 54. The people ______ in the paper did not like it, but other readers liked it very much. A. who was written B. who were written C. who were written about A. which B. what C. whatever D. that 56. His parents wouldn?t let him marry anyone ______ family was poor. A. of whom B. whom C.of whose D. whose 57. Mayor will make an inspection of our school on Monday, ______ you can tell him how hard the situation we are in. A. where B. which C. when D. that 58. I?ll show you the magazine ______ I bought the other day. A. who B. that C. what D. where 59. The person ______ talking to the shop assistant is an engineer. A.who isB.what isC.whom is D.who you are 60. That is the office ______ Lincoln once worked in. A. where B. which C. what D. in which 61. The girl ______ aunt is a famous singer is fond of music. A. who B. whom C. that D. whose 62. The skirt is Ann?s, ______ color is blue.A. it?s B. whose C. who?s 63. The washing machine ______ last Wednesday works well. A. I bought B. I bought it C. which I buy D. that I bought it 64. The college students asked the soldier everything ______ he saw at the front. A. that B. which C. what D. all what 65.Last year we visited the Summer Palace,_is one of the most beautiful places in Beijing. A.whereB. which C. in which D. that 66. Shanghai is the very place ______ the foreigners are eager to visit. D. that D. whom were written about 55. Finally, the thief handed everything ______ he had stolen to the police.
A. where B. in which C. that D. whose 67. The doctor___is going to Europe next year. A.which the manager is talking to B.who the manager is talking C.the manager is talking to him D. the manager is talking to 68. Do you have anything ___I can do for you? A. which B. what C. else A. that B. what C. which D. when D. things 69. All ______ you must do now is to lend us ten dollars, because we haven?t brou ght any money with us at the moment. 70. Those are model workers, some ______ are young fellows. A. of that B. of whom C. of whoD. of whose 71. The Science Building is very beautiful, behind ______ there is an orchard. A. which B. what C. this A. has B. have school. A. who B. whom C. that A. the person D. which D. who 74. He is ______ everyone respects. B. the one which C. whom D. in that D. that 75. This is the modern hotel_____ the guests can enjoy the most comfortable things. A. where B. which C. that 76. July 27, 1989 is the day ______ I will never forget, when we had a wonderful time. A. on which B. when C. whom 77. Both of them will remember the months and the years ______ they spent in the army. A. which B. when C. in which D. what 78. It is the factory ______ produces all kinds of TV sets. A. in which B. which C. what D. where 79. The sun is bigger than the earth, ______ even a child knows. A. that B. who C. as D. what D. so 80. Miss Zhang devoted herself to the development of education, ______ led to her final success. A. that B. which C. so that 81. Everything___should be__be done right now. A.that, done must B. that, must done C. which, done should D. that, should 82. Is that the lab _____we did physics experiments in during our middle school days. A. what B. where C. which D. the one 83. Is the lab _the foreigners visited yesterday? A. that B. where C. in which D. the one 84.I have the same book_you bought just now. A. which B. that C. as D. whose 85. I?d like to borrow _____ typewriter as was used yesterday. A. as B. the same C. the other D. same 86. I,__one of the sports-lovers, often spend some time on training in the stadium. A.who am B. who is C. that am D. whom is 87. Let?s discuss ______ questions ______ are about the future of the youth. A. so, as B. as, that C. such, that D. such, as 88. The man ______ talked to you just now is an engineer. A. who B. whose C. which D. what 89. In fact the Swede did not understand the three questions ___were asked in French. A. where B. who C. in which D. which 90. These books ______ he read some were written by Lu Xun. D. these 72. Joan is one of the best writers who ______ published a lot of books. C. have been D. are 73. When they met again, the two friends talked about lots of things and persons ______ we could remember in the
A.which B. among which C. of which A. which B. what C. that D. where
D. with which
91. I can still remember the sitting-room _____ my mother and I used to sit in the evening. 92. Recently I bought an ancient Chinese vase, ______ was very reasonable. (2000) A.which price B. the price of which C. its price D. the price of whose 93. Is this the house ______ he was born? A. at where B. which C. in which D. at which 94. A child ______ parents are dead is called an orphan. A. which B. his C. whose D. with 95. The watch he ______ went wrong again. A. had to be mended B. has mended C. had had mended D. had been mended 96. To get the job started, ______ I need is your permission. A. only whatB. all what C. all that D. only that 97. All ______ is needed is a cup of tea. A. the thing B. that C. what D. which 98. The doctor ______ is leaving for Africa next month. A.the nurse is talking to him C.the nurse is talking to A. who B. whom B.whom the nurse is talking D. who the nurse is talking D. her
99. He met my mother, from ______ he got the news of my marriage. C. which 100. After graduation he asked to be sent to the place ______ A.where he is most needed B.where he need C.where he is mostly needed D. where is he mostly needed. 参考答案： 1—5 ACCBC 6—10 CBDCA 11—15 CDCAC 26—30 ABBBB 31—35 DBBDB 46—50 CCCCB 51—55 CDACD 66—70 CDCAB 71—75 ABCAA 86—90 ADADC 91—95 DBCCC 16—20 CDACA 36—40 DADCC 56—60 DCBAB 76—80 DABCB 96 —100 CBCBA 21—25 BBBCC 41—45 CADCC 61—65 DBAAB 81—85 ACDCB
高中英语语法练习-状语从句 1. After the war，a new school building was put up ________ there had once been a theatre. A. that B. where C. which B. At a time C. when B. after B. which D. that C. while C. in which D. when D. when D. when C. At one time D. The first time 2. ____ he took part in the competition, he won a second prize. A. For the first time A. until A. as A. where about its products. A. although B. as C. even if D. so that 7. --- Is Mr. Smith in the office? --- Yes，________ he is in charge of the office，he must be there. A. since A. as B. however B. since C. whether D. before D. for 8. Someone called me up in the middle of the night，but they hung up ________ I could answer the phone. C. until 9. --- Don?t look down upon Bob. He has his own advantages. --- Oh, yes. ________ others are weak, he is strong. B. if 3. I would appreciate it _______ you call back this afternoon for the doctor?s appointment. 4. I had just started back for the house to change my clothes _____ I heard the voices. 5. The class went on with the story _____ they had left it before the holiday. 6. The company has a free long-distance telephone number _____ customers may call with any questions they have
C. Where B. as B. in order to
D. Though C. for C. in case D. since D. so that C. Whatever D. What
10. The day must be breaking, _____ the birds have begun singing. A. because A. as long as A. No matter A. when A. since A. before 11. John may phone tonight. I don?t want to go out ________ he phones. 12. ____others say, the expert is sure that his theory is correct B. It doesn?t matter B. whenever B. before B. as 13. Many places are flooded by heavy rainfalls, so they can?t walk _______ they like these days. C. where C. as early as C. after D. wherever D. while D. until 14. His father began to work ______ his childhood. 15. The roof fell _____ he had time to dash into the room to save his baby. 16. --- The thread of my kite broke and it flew away. --- I had told you it would easily break ________it was the weakest A. when A. as B. where B. since C. unless C. till D. since D. where 17. The crowd started cheering ______ he rose to speak. 18. I had worked here ______ you came here. But I shall leave for England ______. A. before long, before long C. long before, before long A. since family problems. A. When A. yet A. so, that A. which A. any A. that A. what A. Which B. If B. but B. so, and B. when B. other B. so that to B. whatever B. Whenever C. each C. in order that C. how C. As C. and C. as, that C. so that D. any other D. in order to D. While D. and yet D. such, that D. as if 21. Though he is in his sixties, ______ he works as hard as a young man 22. The two girls look ____ much alike ____ no one can tell them apart. 23. John shut everybody out of the kitchen _________ he could prepare his grand surprise for the party. 24. Beijing is larger than ____ city in Africa 25. We must hurry up ________ catch the last train. 26. No matter________ hard it may be，I will carry it out. D. however D. When 27. ________ you may do，you must do it well. C. Whatever 28. --- Are you thinking about going to New York for the holiday? --- No. But if I ________ the time，I would definitely go. A. have A. Since B. had B. For C. have had C. Because B. whichever C. since D. would have D. Though C. which D. till D. whatever 29. ________ you are so weak，you?d better stay at home. 30. English and French are taught here. You can choose ________ you like. A. no matter which A. as B. before 31. I saw Mr. Smith last Sunday. We had not seen each other ________ I left London. 32. I?ll be back before you ________. B. before B. before long; long before D. long before; long before C. after D. when
19. Scientists say it may be five or ten years _____ it is possible to test this medicine on human patients. 20. ___ the Internet is bringing the distance between people, it may also be breaking some homes or will cause other
A. will leave A. have had A. will be doing A. even if A. since A. At times
B. will have left B. will have B. have done B. as if B. so that
C. leave C. will have had
D. would leave D. would have D. would do
33. The problem won?t be settled until we ________ a chance to discuss it thoroughly. 34. If you ________ this experiment，you will understand the theory better. C. will have done D. as though D. unless C. By the time D. Every time 35. They went on working ________ it was late at night. C. however C. as if 36. I hurried ________ I wouldn?t be late for class. 37. ________ you talk to someone or write a message ，you show your skills to others. B. Some time 38. Although he is considered a great writer，________. A. however his works are not widely read C. his works are not widely read A. long it takes however C. long however it takes A. No matter who A. what A. what A. that A. Wherever A. when A. when B. how B. whatever B. where B. but his works are not widely read D. still his works are not widely read
39. We should finish the important job，________. B. it takes however long D. however long it takes C. Which one D. whatever D. however D. when D. As soon as D. Whoever
40. ________ comes to the party will receive a gift. B. Who 41. She is willing to help you, ________ busy she is. C. however C. how C. which 42. No matter ________ hard it may be，I?ll carry it out. 43. Why do you want to find a new job ________ you?ve got such a good one already? 44.________he is, he will be thinking of you. B. Where B. where B. while C. Now that C. then C. because D. there D. after 45. You should make it a rule to leave things ________ you can find them again. 46. He got excited at the news，________ I was calm. 47. --- Shall Brown come and play computer games? --- No，________ he has finished his homework. A. when A. when B. if B. than C. unless C. that D. once D. and C. The while C. Try as does he C. he has told me D. All the above D. As he does try D. he would tell me 48. Hardly had he arrived in Hongkong ________ she rang me up. 49. ________ they heard the shout for help，they rushed out. A. Immediately A. Try as he may A. had he told me B. The moment B. as he tries B. he had told me 50. ________，he never seems able to do the work beautifully. 51. If ________，I would have gone with him. 52. --- Alice is moving to her new apartment next Saturday. --- I would be glad to help her，________ need some help. A. should she A. no matter how A. have；have C. have；will have B. if she will B. how C. if she C. whatever D. if she might D. although 53. We will never give in ________ they might do or say about our plan. 54. I wonder if I ________ time. If I ________ time，I?ll go with you. B. will have；will have D. will have；have
55. By the time you ________ back，the supper ________ ready. A. will get；will be A. As far as A. how；after A. by the way A. while A. when 参考答案： 1~20: BDBDA 21~40: AACAD 41~60: CCDAB DADCC CCBAB BCADA CCDDA CCABA BACDC BACBD BDCDD BDBBA B. get；was C. get；will be C. As well as D. will get；is 56. ________ I live，I will never give in to the enemy. B. As long as B. why；when B. the way B. when C. as D. As soon as D. why；since D. like 57. I really wonder ________ he has posted me many packages ________ we worked together. C. when；before C. the moment D. after C. after D. while 58. Please pronounce the word ________ I did. 59. I was about to leave my house ________ the phone rang. 60. I had cut the meat into pieces ________ Mother started cooking. B. as soon as
高中英语语法练习-反意疑问句和倒装句 1. It?s the third time that John has been late, ____? A. hasn?t he B. isn?t he C. isn?t it D. hasn?t it 2. Let?s take a rest, ___________. A. will we B. shall we C. shan?t we 3. Let us pass, _________? A. shan?t we B. shall we C. won?t we D. will you 4. Wait a minute, __________? A. shall you B. will you C. do you D. don?t you 5. The suit?s finished, __________? A. doesn?t it B. isn?t it C. haven?t you D. hasn?t it 6. He?s posted the letter, _________he? A. isn?t B. doesn?t C. hasn?t D. wasn?t 7. They?d go with us, __________? A. wouldn?t they B. didn?t they C. hadn?t they D. couldn?t they 8. What fresh air, ________? A. is it B. does it C. isn?t it D. doesn?t it 9. The Emperor?s clothes became the talk of the whole city, _________? A. did it B. didn?t it C. did they D. didn?t they 10. Mr. And Mrs. Turner work in this hospital, ________? A. are they B. aren?t they C. do they D. don?t they 11. She has breakfast at six every day, ________? A. has she B. hasn?t she C. does she D. doesn?t she 12. Nothing seems to please her, _________? A. does it B. doesn?t it C. is it D. isn?t it 13. She never tells a lie, ________? A. does she B. doesn?t she C. is it D. isn?t it 14. You hardly know each other, _________? A. do you B. don?t you C. have you D. didn?t you 15. The man in blue must be your brother, _____? A. mustn?t he B. needn?t he C. isn?t he D. is he 16. I don?t think he will come to our party, _____? A. will he B. won?t he C. does he D. do I D. won?t we
17. I suppose he?s serious, ___________? A. do IB. don?t IC. is he D. isn?t he 18. Wang said that he was not there then, _____? A. did he B. didn?t he C. was he D. wasn?t he 19. You daren?t say that to him, _________? A. dare you B. do you C. daren?t you D. don?t you 20. You must have read about Dickens long ago, __________? A. mustn?t you B. haven?t you C. can?t you D. didn?t you 21. You?d better not smoke here, ________? A. will you B. shall you C. have you D. had you 22. There isn?t going to be a volleyball match next week, __________? A. is it B. isn?t it C. is there D. isn?t there 23. There used to be a church behind the cemetery,_____________? A. didn?t there B. used there C. usedn?t It D. didn?t it 24. What a lovely day, _________? A. doesn?t it B. hasn?t it C. won?t D. isn?t it 25. You must have been there, ____________? A. have you B. did you A. isn?t that B. mustn?t it C. haven?t you D. didn?t you C. isn?t it D. won?t it D. is she 26. That is your school, ___________? 27. She dislikes this skirt, _________________? A. doesn?t she B. does she C. isn?t she 28. No one can stop us from going there, ______? A. can?t it B. can they C. can?t they D. can one 29．--- Where is your father? --- Oh, __________ . A．here comes he C．he here comes 30．Look, _________ . A．here the bus comes C．here comes the bus A．If I knew it B．here is the bus coming D．here the bus is coming D．Did I know it B．here does he come D．here he comes
31．________ , I would have phoned you. B．Had I known it C．If I know it 32．_________ in the river yesterday, the boy _________ . A．Were Mr Black not; would not be drowned B．Were Mr Black ; would be drowned C．Had Mr Black not been; would have been drowned D．Hadn't Mr Black been; would have drowned 33．--- It was cold yesterday.--- __________ . Which of the following is wrong? A．So it was A．So am I B.So is it today C．So was it the day before D．So it did B．So have I C．So I have D．Also I have 34．--- She's passed the entrance examination. --- ____ . 35．________ that he found it difficult to stop at the red light. A．So fast he was driving B．So fast he drove C．So fast was he drivingD．So fast drive he 36．Hardly ___________ the railway station when the train started. A．did reach B．had I reached C．I reached B．had she fallen D．had she fell B．his theory was D．had his theory ．I had reached 37．No sooner _________ asleep than she heard a knock at the door. A．she had fallen C．she had fell A．was his theory C．did his theory
38．Only after his death __________ considered correct.
39．_________ his appearance that no one could recognize him. A．So was strange B．Was so strange C．So strange was D．Strange so was 40．__________ about her illness and still worked very hard. A．She knows little B．Little did she know C．Little does she know D．She didn't know something 41．Only when the line was fixed _________ from floating away from the spaceship. A．could he keep B．he could keep C．he could be kept D．could he be kept 42．__________ , she wanted to buy her husband a Christmas gift. A．As she was short of money B．Though money is short C．She was short of money D．Short of money as she was 43．_________ about the universe up till now. A．We know quite a lotB．Only little we have known C．Very little have we knownD．So much we do know 44．_________ , she was very brave. A．Girl as she was B．As she was a girlC．A girl as she was 45．Such _________ the results of the experiments. A．is B．was A．Either did A．If C．are B．So was D．as be C．So did D．Were D．Neither did 46．Albert Einstein cared little for money. ___________ Professor Wang. 47．____ there no gravity, there would be no human beings on the earth. B．If was C．If not 48．Only when ________ the painting _________ decide whether the painting is worth buying. A．the sees; he can B．does he see; can he C．he sees; can he D．sees he; he can 49．On the wall ___________ two large portraits. A．hangs B．hang C．hanged D．are hanging D．Will 50．_________ it rain tomorrow, we would have to put off the visit to the Yang pu Bridge. A．Were B．Should C．Would 参考答案： 1~20: CBDBB CACDD DAAAC ADBAD 21~40: DCADC CABDC BCDBC BBACB 41~50: DDCAC DDCBB 高中英语语法练习-主谓一致 一、基础练习 1．The league Secretary and monitor ______ asked to make a speech at the meeting ． A．is B．are C．has D．were 2．Each man and each woman ______ asked to attend． A．are B．is C．has D．were 3．Many a student ______ seen this painting． A．has B．have C．is seen D．sees 4．Tom as well as two of his classmates ______ invited to the party． A．Was B．were C．has D．have 5．Half of the apples ______ good． A．Is B．are C．was D．be 6．“All______ present and all______ going on well ．”our monitor said． A．is , is B．are, are C．is, are D．are, is 7．Mary as well as her sisters______ Chinese in China． A．are studying B．have studied D．Girl as was she
C．studies D．study 8．I, who_______ your teacher, will try my best to help you with your study． A．be B．am, C．are D．is 9．The rich______ not always happy． A．are B．is C．has D．have 10．He is the only one of the students who______ elected． A．are B．have C．has D．is 11．Chairman Mao?s works______ published． A．has been B．have been C．was D．is 12．Ten thousand dollars______ more than I can afford． A．has been B．have been C．is D．are keys: 1．A 2．B 3．A 4．A 5．B 6．D 7．C 8．B 9．A 10．D 11．A 12．C 二、提高练习 1.Nobody but Jane ____ the secret. (86) A.know A.is A.is A.is offered B.knows B.was B.are B.have offered C.have known C.has been C.am C.are offered D.is known D.were D.be D.has offered D.have not decided 2.All but one _____ here just now. (87) 3.Not only I but also Jane and Mary ____ tired of having one examination after another. (89) 4.A library with five thousnd books _______ to the nation as a gift. (90) 5.When and where to build the new factory _____ yet. (91) A.is not decided A.were , was A.Two fifth , is A.have A.stand B.are not decided C.has not decided 6.The number of people invited ______ fifty, but a number of them ____ absent for different reasons. (96) B.was , was C.was , were C.Two fifths , is D.were , were D.Two fifths , are D.has been D.are D.were done D.are D.is D.were 7._____ of the land in that district _____ covered with trees and grass. (2000) B.Two fifth , are B.has B.stands 8.This is one of the most interesting questions that ____ asked. C.have been C.standing C.have done C.is C.are C.was C.has been taken in D.has taken in 6-10 CCCBA 11-14 BBAA 9.Between then two rows of trees _____ the teaching building. 10.All that can be done______. A.has been done A.has A.has A.is B.has done 11.They each _____ a new dictionary. B.have B.have B.are 12.The singer and the dancer ______ come to the meeting. 13.I have finished a large part of the book ; the rest _____more difficult. 14.The wounded _______ by the hospital. A.have been taken in C.have taken in 答案： 1-5 BDBAA 一、基础练习 1.The headmaster wanted the new classroom building___as soon as pos-sible.
A.to put up
B.to be put up D.being put up
C.to have been put up A.to buy;leave C.to buy;left A.satisfied
2.At the shopping-centre,he didn?t know what____and____with an empty bag. B.to be bought D.was so buy;leave B.satisfying C.to be satisfied D.having satisfied
3.The policeman put down the phone,____with a smile on his face. 4.____,your composition is full of mistakes. A.Writing carelessly C.Having written carelessly B.Written carelessly D.Being written carelessly B.gave C.to give D.given
5.She made a candle_____us light. A.give A.to come in A.Lose A.hitting A.to think B.come in C.Losing C.hitted C.has come in
6.The stranger you saw_____with a big travelling-bag stayed in Room 104 yesterday. D.who came in 7.——What do you suppose made her worried? ——_____a gold ring. B.Lost B.hit D.Because of losing D.to hit D.being thought 8.He feft a stone____his back. 9.I know it?s not important,but I can?t help_____about it. B.and think C.thinking B.Having failed D.Because of failure C.getting D.got C.meant of help D.want helping D.being worn out 10._____several times the young scientist still kept on making his experi-ments. A.Having been failed C.Though failed A.get B.go get
11.In Australia,he made a lot of friends____a very practical knowledge of the English language. 12.——What did you mean by saying that? ——I mean no harm.I only____. A.meant heping A.wearing out B.want to help B.to be worn out 13.I never expected the shoes_____. C.to have worn out 14.You must learn_____. A.that your time needs a wise use C.to make wise use of your time A. That; lost; you lose C.This ; losing ; losing A. fixed; thrown A. After hearing A. invited B.how to make lest of your time D.wise ways to use your time
15._____is better_____one?s life than_____one?s spirit. B. It; to lose; lose D. It; to lose ; to lose D.fixing ; throwing
16. Peter wanted his TV______,but his wife would rather have it______off. B. to be fixed ; be thrown C.fixed ; throwing B. On hearing C. Having heard 17. _____the news of his father's death, he burst into tears. D. While hearing 18. Most of the artists______to the party were from South Africa. B. to invite C. being invited D. had been invited D. not so as to 19. Tom kept quiet about the accident_______lose his job. A. so not as to A. to have rested B. so as not to B. resting C. so as to not C. to rest D. rest 20. She searched the top of the hill and stopped______on a big rock by the side of the path. 21. Last summer I took a course on_______. A. how to make dress C. how to be made dress A. to prepare B. how dress be made D. how dress to be made C. prepared D. was preparing
22. The secretary worded late into the night,______a long speech for the president. B. preparing 23. She's upstairs_______letters.
A. writes A. hear
B. is writing B. to hear
D. writing D. heard D. tied
24. The speaker raised his voice but still couldn't make himself______. C. hearing 25. The murderer was brought in ,with his hands______behind his back. A. being tied A. bought A. to wash B. having tied B. buying B. washing C. to be tied D. buy D. to be washing C. never driving D. never drive 26. On Saturday afternoon, Mr Green went to the market,_____some ba-nanas and visited his cousin . C. to buy C. wash 27. Jane was made______the truck for a week as a punishment. 28. Mr Smith warned his daughter _____after drinking. A. never to drive A. turning it off A. sail B. to never drive B. turn it off C. sailing 29. ——The light in the office is still on. ——Oh, I forgot _______. C. to turn it off D. having turned it off 30. I can hardly imagine Peter ______across the Atlantic Ocean in five days. B. to sail D. to have sailed ——Which____do yourself? 31. ——Shall we go skating or stay at home? A. do you rather C. will you rather A. Not receiving B. would you rather D. should you rather B. Receiving not D. Having not received B. to be stealing B. to take C. to steal D. taking D. try going D. stealing
32. ____a reply, he decided to write again. C. Not having received A. to have stolen A. to be taken A. to try going A. you to call A. The walk
33. The salesman scolded the girl caught______and let her off. 34. Little Jim should love_____to the theatre this evening. C. being taken 35. ——I usually go there by train. ——Why not____by boat for a change? B. trying to go B. you call B. Walking C. to try and go 36. I would appreciate______back this afternoon. C. your calling C. To walk D. you're calling 37. _____is a good form of exercise for both young and old. D. Walk 38. "Can't you read?"Mary said_____to the notice. A. angrily pointing C. angrily pointed A. open B. opening B. and point angrily D. an angrily pointing C.having opened D. opened D. having invented
39. The computer centre,______last year, is very popular among the students in this school. 40. Charles Babbage is generally considered______the first computer. A. to invent A. to take A. Turning B. inventing B. take B. To turn C. to have invented D. to be taking D. Turn D. added D. and arrived 41. How about the two of us_____a walk down the garden? C. taking C. Turned 42. ______down the radio —the baby's asleep in the next room. 43. The visiting Minister expressed his satisfaction with his talks,______that he had enjoyed his stay here. A. having added A. having written A. arriving A. playing B. to add C. adding 44. The first textbooks ______for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century. B. to be written C. being written 45. She set out soon after dark _____ home an hour later. B. to arrive B. to be playing C. having arrived C. play D. and arrived 46. The missing boys were last seen ______near the river. D. to play
47. Rather than ______ on a crowded bus ,he always prefers ______ a bicy-cle. A. ride; ride B. riding ; ride C. ride ; to ride D. to ride; riding —— That's all right. 48. ——I must apologize for _____ ahead to time. A. letting you not know C. letting you know not A. learn B. to learn B. not letting you know D. letting not you know C. learned D. learning D. to have met
49. Paul doesn't have to be made _____. He always works hard. 50. We agreed _____here but so far she hasn't turned up yet. A. having met B. meeting C. to meet 51. ——You were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting. ——Well,now I regret ______that. A. to do A. not to A. Losing B. to be doing B. not to do B. Having lost B. eating not C. to have done C. not do it C. Lost C. going C. going D. having done 52. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street ,but his mother told him _____. D. do not to D. To lose D. having gone D. to be first playing C. first played C. As; advanced D. to be first playing D. It ; advancing 53. ______in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. 54. The patient was warned _____oily food after the operation. A. to eat not A. to go 55. I would love _____to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report. B. to have gone 56. The Olympic Games, ______in 776 B. C. , did not include women players until 1912. A. first playing A. That;advancing B. to be first played B. This;advanced 57. _____is know to all, China will be an_____and powerful country in 20 or 30 years' time. 58. ——Do you feel like _____there or shall we take a bus? ——I'd like to walk. But since there isn't much time left. I 'd rather we _____a taxi. A. walking; hire 二、提高练习 1.______the house on fire, he dialed 119. A. To see teeth A. fix B. Seeing . B. fixing C. fixed D. to fix to hear her sing. B. pleased; pleasant; a pleasure D. pleasing; pleasant; pleasure C. Having passed, buy C. Compared C. designed C. Saved D. Pass, to buy C. Having seen D. Being seen 2. I fell down and broke three of my teeth. I wonder how many times I have to come here and get my false B. to walk; hire C. to walk ; hired D. walking; hired
3. We're _________ to listen to her ________ voice. It's _________ A. pleased; pleasing; pleasure C. pleasing; pleased; a pleasure A. Passed, buying A. Comparing A. designing A. To save A. following A. to lose A. being heard
4. _____ a post office, I stopped _____ some stamps. B. Passing, to buy B. To compare B. design B. Saving 5. _____ with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain does not seem high at all. D. Having compared D. to design D. Having saved C. followed D. has lost D. hear D. having followed 6. Here are some new computer programs _________ for home buildings. 7. _____ a little money, Jimmy was able to buy his mother a lovely new lamp 8. The teacher came into the classroom _____ by his students. B. to be following B. losing B. hearing C. lost C. heard 9. With the money ___ , he couldn't buy any ticket. 10. There was so much noise in the room that the speaker couldn't make himself _____.
11. The result of the test was rather _____ . A. disappointed A. use A. Not to know A. being moving A. came A. Having shown A. gathering A. follow A. reduce A. live A. understand A. settle A. busily prepared A. covering, falling 25. Lessons A. to learn A. stolen, hidden A. to learn, to forget A. To produce A. coming to A. consider B. disappointing B. used C. using C. being disappointed D. useing C. Knowing not C. moving C. come C. Has shown C. gather C. followed C. reduced C. lived D. living . D. understood C. to understand . D. settling D. are busily preparing D. covering, fallen D. learning in the dustbin outside the building. C. stealing, hidden C. to learn, forgetting C. Produced C. leading to C. considered D. stolen, hiding ____ all about his own. D. learning, forgetting C. to settle for the exam. C. busyly prepare C. covered, fallen D. Not known D. to be moved D. coming D. Having been shown D. being gathered D. being followed D. reduces D. disappoint 12. I've never heard the word _____ in spoken English. 13. ____ how to do the homework, I went to ask my teacher for help. B. Not knowing B. moved B. comes B. Showing B. gathered B. following B. reducing B. to live 14. Deeply _____ , I thanked her again and again. 15. With winter ____ on, it's time to buy warm clothes. 16. ____ the office, the foreign visitors were shown round the teaching building. 17. He went from door to door, ____ waste papers and magazines. 18. The student corrected his paper carefully, ____ the professor's suggestions.
19. The ____ price will save you one dollar for each dozen. 20. People ____ in the city do not know the pleasure of country life. 21. The foreigner tried his best, but he still couldn't make his point ____ B. understanding B. settled 22. The scientists were waiting to see the problem ____ 23. The library's study room is full of students ____ B. busy preparing leaves. B. covered, falling B. learn B. stealing, hiding B. learning, to forget B. Being produced B. going to B. considering B. Having told B. supporting B. covered 24. The ground is____ with ____
____ easily were soon forgotten. C. learned
26. The wallet ____ several days ago was found____
27. A person ____ a foreign language must be able to use the foreign language 28. ____ different kinds of pianos, the workers farther improved their quality
D. Having produced D. turning to D. be considered D. Telling
29. The students in the university are all taking courses____ a degree. 30. Many things i____ mpossible in the past are very common today. 31. ____ many times, he still couldn't understand. A. Having been told A. to support A. to cover office. A. discussed, stared seriously C. to be discussed, seriously stared B. being discussed, seriously staring D. discussed, stared C. He having been told C. supported by C. covers 32. The old sick lady entered the hospital, ____ her two sons. D. having supported D. covering at the man in charge of the information 33. China is one of the largest countries in the world, ____ 9.6 million square (平方) kilometres.
34. "We must keep a secret of the things ____ here", the general said, ____
35. The visiting Minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, t____ hat he had enjoyed his stay here. A. having added A. angrily pointing A. Writing A. fright A. marked A. tremble A. announce A. sing A. heared A. collect A. produce, produce C. produced, producing 46. When I came in, I saw Dr. Li A. examine A. Having been given 48 . A. Having been given A. inform A. inform Keys:1~20: BCBBC 21~40: DBBCC 41~50: BBCDB 三、拓展练习 1. When he was a boy, he used to go there and watch _____. A. to repair bicycles B. bicycles to be repaired C. bicycles being repaired D. repairing bicycles 2. --- Have you considered _____ your job as a teacher? --- Yes. I like the job because a teacher is often considered _____ a gardener. A. to change; to be B. to change; beingC. changing; being D. changing; to be 3. The dog, _____, will be made a good watchdog. A. to train properly B. being trained properly C. properly to train D. trained properly 4. _____ the diamond, he had to look for a place to hide it. A. Having stolen B. Having been stolenC. Stolen D. Stealing 5. _____ the front door _____, he had to enter the room through the back door. A. Seen; paintedB. Seeing; paintedC. Being seen; being painted D. Seeing; being painted B. to add C. adding D. added D. and angrily pointing 36. "Can you read?" Mary said ____ to the notice. B. and point angrily B. Having written B. frightening B. mark B. trembling B. announcing B. singing B. hearing B. to collect C. sung C. heard C. collected C. angrily pointed 37. ____ the composition, John handed it to the teacher and went out of the room C. Written C. frightened C. to mark C. trembled C. announced D. to sing D. to hear D. collecting D. Being written D. frighten D. marking D. to trembled D. to announce 38. Were you ____ when you saw that wild animal? 39. Properly ____ with numbers, the books can be easily found. 40. The child sat in the dentist's chair ____ . 41. At this moment the bell rang ____ the end of class.
42. He walked down the hills, ____ softly to himself. 43. I had to shout to make myself ____ above the noise. 44. The graduating students are busy ____ material for their reports. 45. The cars ____ in Beijing are as good as those ____ in Shanghai. B. produced, produced D. producing, producing ____ a patient. C. to examine C. Giving C. Giving C. informed C. informed DABCD D. examined D. Being given D. Being given D. being informed D. being informed B. examining B. Having given B. Having given B. informing B. informing CDCCC BBBBD
47. ____ a satisfactory operation, the patient recovered from illness very quickly. ____ a satisfactory operation, the doctor believed the patient would recover from his illness very soon.
49. He wrote a letter to me ____ that his trip to Japan had been put off because of the bad weather 50. He reads newspapers every day to keep himself ____ about what's going on in the world.
6. And there, almost _____ in the big chair, sat her little brother, who never had to be told to keep quiet. A. having lost B. losing C. to be lost D. lost 7. He looked around and caught a man _____ his hand into the pocket of a passenger. A. put B. to be putting C. to put D. putting 8. To answer correctly is more important than _____. A. that you finish quicklyB. finishing quickly C. to finish quickly help. A. supporting B. having supported in the history of mankind. A. it marked B. marking C. marked D. to mark 11. It was getting dark; I found a car _____ in a pool by the side of the road. A. to be stuck B. stuck C. sticking D. stick 12. You can?t imagine what great trouble they have _____ the problem _____. A. to solve; being talked aboutB. solving; discussing C. to solve; to talk aboutD. solving; being discussed 13. The monument was built in honor of the explorer who was believed _____ the river. A. to have discoveredB. to have been discoveredC. to discoverD. having been discovered 14. The thief fell to the ground, his left foot _____ and blood _____ down from his mouth. A. breaking; running B. broken; running A. to fix B. to be fixed C. fixed D. fixing 16. As I will be away for at least a year, I?d appreciate _____ from you now and then so that I can know ho w everyone is getting along. A. having heard B. to hearC. hearing D. being heard 17. _____, the subject was always in my mind. A. Walking or sleepingB. Walking or sleptC. Having walked or sleptD. To walk and sleep 18. --- Did you get a dictionary?--- No, I _____, but there were not any _____. A. tried; to be left B. had tried to; leavingC. tried to; left D. had tried; have left 19. When he came to, he found himself _____ on a chair, with his hands _____ back. A. to sit; tying B. sitting; tyingC. seating; tied D. seated; tied 20. The joke told by Tom made us _____, so the teacher couldn?t make himself _____. A. to laugh; hearingB. laughing; heardC. laughing; hearD. laughed; heard 21. All of the flowers now _____ here have developed from those once _____ in the forest. A. raised; grown B. rising; growingC. raised; growing D. rising; grown 22. Henry can?t attend the party _____ at Tom?s house at present because he is preparing the speech at the party _____ at Marie?s house tomorrow. A. held; being held B. to be held; to be heldC. to be held; held D. being held; to be held 23. Seeing the soldiers well _____ for the flood-fight, the general nodded with satisfaction. A. prepare B. preparing C. prepared D. having prepared 24. Don?t worry. I?ll have it _____ and get someone _____ it to you tomorrow. A. typed; send B. to type; to send C. type; send D. typed; to send 25. The sun was shining brightly, _____ everything there _____ more beautiful. A. making; lookB. to make; lookedC. and made; lookingD. and making; be looked 26. How could he get the plan _____ without any one to support him? A. to carry out B. carry outC. carrying out D. carried out 27. New ideas sometimes have to wait for years before _____. A. being fully acceptingB. fully acceptingC. having fully accepted D. fully accepted C. breaking; run D. broken; run 15. The program was so exciting that the children kept their eyes _____ on the screen. C. being supported by D. being supported 10. In January , 2004, the United States successfully launched “Spirit”, a Mars Exploration Rover, _____ a new milestone D. finish quickly 9. The old farmer, _____ the badly injured and burnt soldier, came out of the burning farmhouse, calling continuously for
28. Having passed all the tests, she felt a great weight _____ off her mind. A. taking B. taken C. take D. to be taken 29. I?m examining the article he has just finished _____ the possible mistakes in it. A. being corrected B. to correctC. corrected D. having corrected 30. _____ full preparations, we decided to put off the meeting till next week. A. We did not make B. Having not madeC. We had not made D. Not having made 31. We should prevent such a silly mistake _____ again. A. occurring B. to occurC. to be occurred D. from being occurred 32. I regret _____ hard at school, or I would have succeeded in passing the exam. A. not to workB. having not worked C. to have not worked D. not having worked C. to get D. to getting 33. They looked forward with hope _____ a chance to receive further education. A. for getting B. of getting 34. “Well, I?ll tell you a secret ...” said the boy, with his mouth almost _____ my ear. A. touched B. touching C. touch D. to touch 35. Towards evening, the patient opened his mouth as if _____ something to his son. A. said B. say C. to say D. to have said 36. --- Would you be _____ lend me your bicycle?--- Sure. A. so kind as to B. kind enough as toC. very kind to D. so kind to 37. The beach is so beautiful that it is worthwhile, I think, _____ for a short holiday. A. of going B. to be goingC. your going D. you to go 38. The teacher asked more _____ to prevent the students? eyes from being injured. A. to do B. done C. to be done D. being done 39. Some of the schools in Shanghai have moved one step closer to _____ with the global education community. A. being connected B. connectC. having connected D. be connected 40. The performance of the host, _____ to please the audience and draw their attention, was greeted with a cold silence, however. A. had intended B. intendedC. being intended D. to intend 41. _____ and out of breath, we reached the top of the mountain and stopped _____ the beautiful scenery. A. Tiring; to admire B. Being tired; admiringC. Tired; to admire D. Tired; admiring 42. The 18-storeyed building, when _____, will shut out the sun _____ up the rooms in my house. A. completed; lightedB. completing; lightingC. completing; lightedD. completed; lighting 43. --- I hear Warren _____ in a middle school. --- What? I can?t imagine him _____ as a teacher. A. teaches; working B. teaches; workC. teach; to work D. teach; working 44. _____ he?s only been learning English for a year, he speaks it very well. A. Considered B. ConsideringC. Having considered D. To consider 45. It was _____ computer games that cost the boy a lot of time that he ought to have spent on his lessons. A. to have played B. playingC. played D. having played 46. At no time does the salesgirl get up late in the morning, for she is always too busy _____ a good rest. A. to take B. taking C. took D. taken 47. _____ as the most excellent student in her university, as most classmates had expected, made her parents very happy. A. Mary was chosenB. Mary chosenC. Mary being chosenD. Mary?s being chosen 48. _____ the big snake, the little girl stood under the tree _____ to death. A. Seeing; frightened B. Seeing; frighteningC. Seen; frighten D. To see; frightening 49. You will see this product made in this factory _____ wherever you go. A. to be advertised B. advertisedC. advertise D. advertising 50. Mr. Green is said _____ an experiment to prove the new method of solving A. to do B. to have doneC. to be doing D. to have been doing the problem when young.
答案及部分解析： 1-5 CDDAD 6-10 DDCAB 11-15 BDABC 16-20 CACDB 21-25 CDCDA 26-30 DDBBD 31-35 ADDBC 36-40 ACCAB 41-45 CDABB 46-50 ADABB
独立结构 1. ______ no bus, we had to walk home. A. There was A. Time permits B. There being C. Because there being D.There were C. Time permitting D. Time's permitting 2. ____, I'll go there with you tomorrow afternoon. B. If time permitting 3._____, we all went home happily. A. Goodbye was said B. Goodbye had been said C. Goodbye said D. When goodbye said 4. _____, we all went swimming in high spirits. A. It being fine weather C. It was fine weather A. The signal was given C. The signal given A. tears' rolling down C. with tears rolled down A. When spring coming on C. Spring came on A. My dictionary losing B. It fine weather D. It being a fine weather B. The signal giving D. When the signal given B. tears rolled down D. tears rolling down B. Spring coming on
5. ____, the bus started at once.
6. She stood there, _____ from her cheeks.
7. ____, the leaves are turning green. D. Spring being come on B. My dictionary having been lost D. Because my dictionary lost D to open
8. _____, I had to buy a new one. C. My dictionary had been lost A. opened B. open
9. I used to sleep with the window _____. C. opening 10. ____, the hunter went into the forest. A. A gun on shoulder C. Gun on shoulder A. As A. do B. For C. With B. A gun was on his shoulder D. A gun being on shoulder D. Through D. to do C. were trembling D. were trembling
11. ____ production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year. 12. With a lot of work ____, I have to sit up tonight. B. doing C. done 13. He stood there silently, his lips_____. A. trembling B. trembled 14. _____, her suggestion is of greater value than yours. A. All things considering C. All things were considered A. The teacher helping us C. The teacher will help us 答案： 1-5 BCCAC 6-10 DBBBC 11-15 CDABB 高中英语语法练习-动词的虚拟语气 B. All things considered D. With all things were considered B. The teacher to help us D. With the teacher helping
15. ______, we will surely succeed.
一、基础练习 1. ---I?ve bought a box of chocolates for our daughter. ---Oh, how good a dad! But she doesn?t like sweet things, _____that? A. Don?t you know C. Didn?t you know A. have decided B. Haven?t you known D. Hadn?t you known D. had decided
2. ---Have you decided already?---Yes, I ____at once. B. decided C. will decide 3. Glad to see you back. How long _____in Russia? A. did you stay B. have you stayed C. were you staying D. have you been staying 4. He works in a factory now, but he _____ on a farm for 20 years. A. worked B. has worked C. had worked D. had been working C. had expected D. expect 5. Where on earth have you been? We _____ you back much earlier. A. were expecting A. didn?t B. are expecting 6. ---I beg your pardon!---Oh, you _____ to me carefully. (just now) B. haven?t listened C. don?t listen D. weren?t listening 7. ---Mr. White didn?t come last night, did he?---No. We ______ . A. had waited B. have been waiting C. were waiting D, had been waiting 8. ---Could you take a message for Mr. Green? ---Certainly. I _____ him about something at any case, so it _____ may other. A. may see; isn?t B. see; won?t be C. will see; isn?t D. will be seeing; won?t be B. had never seen C. never saw D. wouldn?t see 9. ---Who is the old man talking with your teacher? ---I don?t know. I _____ him before. A. was never seeing 10. I can guess you were in a hurry. You ______ your sweater inside out. A. had worn B. wore C. are wearing D. were wearing D. had become D. does to write 11. Going out for tea with friends _____ increasingly popular during the past twenty years. A. becomes B. became C. has become A. does writing B. writes C. writing 12. As far as we know, Tom spends at least as much time watching TV as he ______ . 13. ---I hope you enjoyed the film last night. ---How on earth do you know I went to a film? I ______ you. A. won?t tell B. didn?t A. was wasted C. haven?t told D. don?t tell C. is wasting D. is wasted 14. Turn off the tap please. The water _______ . B. wastes 15. ---I thought I asked you to fix the radio. ---Oh, I?m sorry. I ______ it right away. A. am to do B. will do A. had hidden 二、提高练习 1．Were it not for the snowy weather, we __________all right. A. would be B. would have been C. were D. may be 2. ________more careful, his ship would not have sunk. A. If the captain were C. Should the captain be A. should call C. were not able A. may get B. Had the captain been D. If the captain would have been B. should not have been able D. are not able B. might get C. should have called D. maybe get C. was about to do D. am going to do. 16. ---The farmer president was caught at last. ---Really? Where _____ himself? B. has he hidden C. was he hidden D. has he been hiding
3. If he _________ me tomorrow, I would let him know.
4. If you asked your father, you ______________ permission. 5. _____________today, he would get there by Friday.
A. Would he leave C. Were he to leave A. Was B. Had been
B. Was he leaving D. If he leaves C. Will be D. Were C. were D. As for D. have followed D. did have won D. there having been D. would be
6. ______I you, I would go with him to the party. 7. Had Paul received six more votes in the last election, he ____________our chairman now. A. must have been A. In spite of A. follow B. would have been B. But for B. would follow B. won C. Because of C. had followed C. must have won C. there was D. be circling D. were C. did not go D. can not have gone 8. ____________ the English examination I would have gone to the concert last Sunday 9. Look at the terrible situation I am in! If only I _____________your advice 10. If the horse won today, it _____________ thirty races in five years. A. would have won A. being there A. be A. would be A. had not gone 11. There is a real possibility that these animals could be frightened, _______a sudden loud noise. B. should there be C. is circling C. was 12. If you hadn?t taken such a long time to get dressed, we?d______________ there by now. B. circles B. am 13. I wish I ___________ with her. 14. The picture exhibition bored me to death. I wish I_______________ to it. B. have not gone 15. George would certainly have attended the meeting, ____________________ . A. if he didn?t get a flat tire C. had he not had a flat tire A. write a composition on their B. if the flat tire hadn?t happened D. had the tire not flattened itself B. to write composition about the D. had written any compositions for his D. has been D. had been
16. The teacher suggested that her students _____________ experiences with ESP. C. wrote some compositions of his or her A. were A. has been situation. A. do B. don?t C. didn?t B. confirm D. didn?t do C. confirms D. must confirm 20. It is important that the TOEFL office ________ your registration. A. will confirm 21. Without electronic computers, much of today?s advanced technology __________. A. will not have been achieved C. would not have been achieved A. were A. takes B. had been B. took C. is C. has taken B. have not been achieved D. had not been achieved D. has been D. taking B. had been B. was C. is C. is
17. He speaks Chinese as fluently as if he ______________a Chinese. 18. Looking round the town, he felt as though he ______________ away for ages. 19. Most insurance agents would rather you ___________ anything about collecting claims until they investigate the
22. He speaks Chinese as fluently as if he ____________a Chinese. 23. It is time that the government ______________measures to protect the rare birds and animals. 24. Some people are too particular about school records, insisting that every applicant ________ all diplomas from elementary school to university. A. has B. will have B. came B. will tell C. should have D. must have D. had come 25. He was very busy yesterday, otherwise he _____ to the meeting. A. would come A. would tell C. would have come C. have told 26. If I had seen the movie, I ______________ you all about it now. D. would have told 27. I had hoped that John _______ a year in Africa, but he stayed there only for three months.
A. spends A. mend A. take
B. spent B. mended B. took
C. would spend
D. will spend D. will mend
28. It?s high time they____________ this road. C. must have mended C. have taken B. fell behind D. would fall behind C. work D. were working D. will take 29. It?s about time people______ notice of what women did during the war. 30. He?s working hard for fear that he_____________ . A. should fall behind C. may fall behind A. worked
31. In the past men generally preferred that their wives_______________ in the home. B. would work 32. For a child to give up his less mature idea for a more mature one, it requires that the child _____ psychologically ready for the new idea. A. is B. were C. be B. she wait B. singed D. would be C. wait she D. she waited D. were signing 33. Your advice that_____________ till next week is reasonable. A. she waits A. sing 34. It was essential that we lease before the end of the month. C. had signed B. should be sent D. must be sent to B. would be raised B. obey C. raised D. raise D. would obey 35. I advised that the sick child ________ a hospital as soon as possible. A. should send to C. be went to A. be raised A. obeys good to her. A. takes A. learn A. If, didn?t leave 答案 一、1---5 CBAAC 6---10 DDDCC CABCBA 二、1 ~ 20: ABABC DDBCA BADAC AADDB 21 ~ 40: CDBCC ACBBA CCBAC ABCCC 独立主格结构 【试题解析】 1、选 B。want 一词表示“打算，想要”，通常构成 want to do 与 want sb. /sth. to do 两种形式，因为 building 与 put up 之间逻辑 上是被动关系，故 want 复合宾语中的不定式使用了被动式。该句的含义是“校长打算让这座新教学楼尽快建成”。 2、选 C。注意该题中 buy 和 leave 不是两个并列动作，而是说“他在购物中的不知道该买什么，就带着空兜子离开了”。What to buy 作 didn't know 的宾语，left 与 didn't know 并列。 3、选 A。satisfy 意为“满……，使……满意”，既然人作了主语则用它的过去分词形式作状语。该句的含义是“警察放下了电话，脸上露出 满意的笑容”。 4、选 B。该句主语 your composition 是 write 这一动作的承受者，故 write 应用过去分词。该句的含义为“因为写的太粗心了，你的作 文到处是错误”。该句中过去分词短语作状语，相当于 Your composition is full of mistakes because it is written carelessly. 5、选 C。不定式 to give us light 作目的状语。该句的含义是“她做了一个蜡烛来照明”。 6、选 B。 7、选 C。该题的前者问“你认为什么使他着急？”该题的答句是个省略句，这部分应在句中充当主语，故用名词或动名词。该句的完整形 B. must take B. learned B. Had not, left C. take C. had learned C. Hadn?t, left D. took D. would learn D. Didn?t, leave 39. If only I ________ driving before. 40. ________ she ________ yesterday, she would meet the famous singer today.
36. The workers in the factory demanded that their pay ________ be 20 percent. 37. The guard at the gate insisted that everybody ________ the rules. C. will obey 38. My suggestion is that she ________ more exercise, which will do a lot of
式是：Losing a gold ring made her worried（丢失一枚金戒子使她着急） ，故 C 为正确答案。 8、选 B。该句中 feel 后面接的是一个宾语从句。hit 应使用一般过去时，又因为 hit 过去式与原形相同，故 B 为正确答案。该句的含义 是“他感到有块石头打在他后背上”。 9、选 C。can't help doing sth. 意为“忍不住，禁不住做某事”。该句的含义为“我知道这并不重要，但我忍不住总去想它”。 10、选 B。 11、 选 B。 该句的含义是“在澳大利亚他交了许多朋友， 学到了英语语言的实用知识”。 不定式 to get a very practical knowledge of the English language 在该句中作结果状语。 12、选 C。高中学生应该知道 mean 的两个常见词义。该题问句中的 mean 表示“意思……，含……意思”，后面要接名词或动名词，答句 中的 mean 表示“意欲，意指，企图”，后面要接不定式。该句的含义是“你那么说什么意思？”“我没有什么恶意，我只是想帮忙”。再如： I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her. 对不起，我没想伤害她（但事实上已造了伤害） 。 13、选 B。expect 意为“预料，想到”，常形成 expect sb./sth.to do 结构，因为 shoes 与 wear our 为被动关系，所以作为宾语补足 语的不定式要用被动形式。该句的含义是“我没想到这双鞋会穿破”。 14、选 C。learn to do sth. 意为“学会做某事”。该句的含义为“你必须学会聪明地利用时间”。make use of 意为“利用，使用”。 15、选 D。该句中 it 作形式主语，to lose one's life 不仅作 it 的真正主语，而且与 to lose one's spirit 并列。该句的含义是一个人失 去生命总比失去灵魂强”。 16、选 A。 17、选 B。On hearing the news of his father's death…意为 As soon as he heard the news of his father's death… 。该题也 可以用现在分词的一般式 hearing 作状语，但不可以用现在分词的完成式（C 项） ，因为“他突然哭了”这一动作与“听到爸爸去世”这一动 作几乎是同时发生的。 18、选 A。句中的 Most of the artists 与 invite 之间为被动关系，而且表示的是完成的动作，所以答案应选择 A。句子的意思是：“应 邀参加晚会的大多数艺术家均来自于南非。过去分词 invited 在句子中作定语，其作用相当于 Most of the artists that were invited to the party were from South Africa. 19、选 B。so as to 相当于 in order to,它的否定式应放在不定式 to 之前。注意：so as to 不用于句首。 20、选 C。stop to do sth. =stop and do sth.是停下来正在做的事而去做另一件事。stop doing 是停止做某事。 21、选 A。疑问词 how 加不定式，可作介词的宾语。 22、选 B。用现在分词作伴随状语。A 项是不定式，可以做目的状语，但目的状语前不用逗号。C、D 项属语法错误。 23、选 D 24、选 D。make oneself done 是惯用法。在本句中的意思是：“使自己的声音被别人听到。” 25、选 D。在 with 结构中，hands 与 tie 之间的关系是被动关系，故排除 B 项。tied 不仅表示被动，还表示动作已完成，故排除 A、C 项。 26、选 A。 27、选 A。make sb. do 这一句型变成被动语态时为：be made to do sth. 28、选 A。warn sb. not(never) to do sth.是惯用法。 29、选 C。forget to do sth. 是“忘记去做某事”。forget 与 remember 的用法类似。 30、选 C。imagine 后接动名词作宾语。Peter 是 sailing 的逻辑主语，也可写成 Peter's,它们合起来称为动名词的复合结构。 31、答案选 B。would rather do sth. 是惯用法，变问句时,把 would 提前。 32、选 C。receive 与主句的主语 he 之间有逻辑上的主谓关系。故用现在分词，但主句中的 again 又暗示考生，分词的动作发生在主句 谓语动词之前，因此用现在分词的完成式。not 必须置于分词之前。此句可理解为：As/Since he hadn't received a reply, he decided to write again. 33、选 D。考生如果掌握 catch sb. doing(发现某人正在做某事)这一短语，便可知 girl 与 catch 之间是被动关系，因此用 catch 的过 去分词形式作后置定语，相当于 a girl who was caught stealing. 34、选 A。should love to=would like to,句子 Jim 与 take 之间是被动关系。 35、选 D。抓住原题中的 for a change 便知 why not +do 表示一种建议，而 try to do 是“尽力设法做某事，try doing 是“试着做”。 36、选 C。appreciate 需要动名词作宾语，your calling 是动名词的复合结构。 37、选 B。动名词作主语通常表示习惯性、泛指经常性、不具体的动作。而不定式作主语则表示一次性、特指、未来、具体的动作。原题 中的 a good form 又暗示考生，这个动作是泛指的，经常性的。 38、选 A。“生气地”是用来说明说话时的表情，应放在被修饰词 said 的后面，选 A 或 C; “指着”这一动作的逻辑主语是 Mary，应该用现 在分词作伴随状语。全句意思是：“你不会看吗？”玛丽指着布告生气地说。 39、选 D。opened 是过去分词作非限定性定语，与先行词 the computer cen-tre 之间是被动关系，相当于 which was opened last year，意思是：“去年开业的”。
40、选 C。 41、选 C。what/how about +doing sth.是“做某事怎样”，而 the two of us 是动名词的逻辑主语，它们合起来构成动名词的复合结 构。 42、选 D。这是一个祈使句，意思是：“请把收音机的音量调小些。”原题中的破折号相当于一个连接词 for,说明音量调小的原因。 43、选 C。现在分词作伴随状语。句子的意思是：“来访的部长对其双方会谈的结果表示满意，并补充到在逗留期间感到很愉快。” 44、选 D。“课本”被“写出”，此空白应该用表示被动的非谓语动词作定语，可排除 A; to be written 表示即将发生，与题意不符；being written 强调正在进行时，与题意不符；written 表示已完成的动作。全句的意思是：“把英语作为外语来教的第一批课本，是在十六世纪 出版的。” 45、选 D。 46、选 A。 47、选 C。prefer 后可接不定式，也可接动名词，接动词不定式时通常与 rather than 连用，表示否定。故该题的正确答案为 C。即正 常语序是：He al-ways prefers to ride a bicycle rather than ride on a crowded bus.该句还可以这样来表达：He always prefers riding a bicycle to riding on a crowed bus.即 prefer 后接动名词时， 常与介词 to 连用， 表示否定， 意为： “喜欢做……而不喜欢做……。 ” 48、选 B。letting 是现在分词短语作介词 for 的宾语，且否定时，not 置于动名词之前。 49、选 B。 50、选 C。 51、选 D。regret 后接不定式表示没有发生的动作；接动名词则表示后悔做过某事。根据题意：“后悔提出了反对意见”，故答案选动名 词的完成时。 52、选 A。 53、选 C。句中的主语 he 和 lose 之间为被动关系。所以应用过去分词短语作状语。 54、选 C。 55、选 B。would love to have done 表示“本想去做，而没做”。从下文“but I had to work extra hours to finish a report”可知事 情没有做。 56、选 C。 57、选 C。 58、选 D。该题问句中的 feel like doing sth. 表示“愿意，打算”，like 为介词；答句中 would rather 后面接的宾语从句中谓语动词要 用一般过去时。该句的含义是“你愿意步行去还是乘车？”“我想步行去，但既然没有多少时间了，我们就叫辆出租车吧。” 1. 用-ing 形式一般式的被动语态作宾语补足语，强调自行车被修理的过程。 2. consider 作“考虑”解时，后常接-ing 形式（短语）作宾语；作“认为” 解时，后常接含有名词、形容词或 to be 的复合结构。 3. 过去分词短语作条件状语，相当于 if it is trained properly。watchdog 看门狗。 4. 从动作发生的时间来看，应是先偷钻石，再找地方藏匿，故用-ing 形式的完成式。 5. see 表示的动作与句子谓语动词（had to enter）所表示的动作几乎同时发生，且与其逻辑主语（he）为主动关系，故用一般式。 由句意“看到前门正在被漆，……”可知，第二空应用 being painted。 6. lost in the big chair 为过去分词短语在句中作伴随状语。此句的正常语序为：Her little brother sat there... 7. catch sb. doing sth. （偶然或突然）发现或撞见某人正在做某事。 8. 题意为“正确做出答案要比快速完成更重要”。两个非谓语动词短语在形式上应保持一致。 9. -ing 形式的一般式在句中作非限制性定语。 10. 题意为“2004 年 1 月，美国成功地发射了“勇气”号火星探测器，标志着人类历史上一个新的里程碑”。 11. 由短语 be stuck in（陷入）可知此处应用过去分词作宾语补足语。 12. 由 have great trouble （in）doing sth.可知第一空应用 solving; being discussed 作定语修饰 problem，表示“正在被讨 论的问题”。 13. 用不定式的完成式表示动作发生在(定语)从句谓语动作之前。 14. 考查独立主格结构。foot 和 break 之间是被动关系，blood 和 run 是主动关系。 15. 由固定结构 fix one?s eyes on/upon...可知此处应用过去分词。 16. appreciate 后常接-ing 形式（短语）作宾语。 17. 题意为“无论是走路还是睡觉，我总是在想这个问题。”注意：此题中-ing 形式短语的逻辑主语与句子的主语并不一致，有的语法 家称其为“垂悬分词”。又如：Having suffered such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river. （NMET2001） 18. tried to 后省去了 get one。 19. 由 seat 的用法(be seated)可知第一空应用 seated 作宾语补足语；with his hands tied back 为 with 的复合结构在句中作
伴随状语。 22. 由 at present 可知第一空应用 being held（表示正在被进行的动作）；由 tomorrow 可知第二空应用 to be held（表示即将 被进行的动作）。 23. 由固定短语 be (well) prepared for 可知此处应用过去分词作宾补。 24. 此处为 have sth. done 结构和 get sb. to do sth. 结构。 26. 考查 get sth. done 结构。carry out 执行。 27. before full accepted 相当于 before they are fully accepted。 28. feel 后可接含有非谓语动词的复合结构。此处宾语与宾语补足语之间为被动关系，故用过去分词。题意为“所有考试都通过后， 她感觉如释重负。” 29. 不定式短语在句中作目的状语。he has just finished 为定语从句。 30. -ing 形式短语作原因状语。not 要置于-ing 形式之前。 31. prevent sb./sth. (from) doing sth.为固定搭配。occur 为不及物动词。 32. regret doing sth.后悔做过某事；regret to do sth.遗憾（抱歉）地要做……。 33. look forward to doing sth.盼望做某事，注意 with hope（满怀希望地）插入了短语 look forward to 中。 34. 考查 with 的复合结构。his mouth 与 touch 之间是主动关系。 35. “as if+不定式短语”在句中作方式状语。 37. 考查句型 It is worthwhile to do sth./doing sth.。I think 为插入语。 38. 由 ask sb. to do sth.可知此处应用不定式。宾语与宾语补足语之间为被动关系，故用 to be done。 39. close to 中的 to 为介词。be connected with 可理解为“与……接轨”。 40. intended to please the audience...相当于 which had been intended to please the audience...。 41. tired and out of breath 为“形容词和介词短语”在句中作状语。stop to do sth. 停下来去做另外一件事。 42. when completed=when it is completed；lighting up...在此相当于 which lights up...。 43. 第一空应用一般现在时表示，意为“我听说沃伦在一所中学教书”；imagine 后常接-ing 形式(短语)或-ing 形式的复合结构作宾 语。 44. 此处 considering 为连词，意为“考虑到”；它还可用作介词，如：Considering the weather, he arrives very early 考虑到 天气，他算早的啦。 45. 此句是强调句型，强调句子的主语 playing computer games。 46. 考查 too...to...结构。注意：at no time（在什何时候都不）放在句首时,句子要用倒装语序。 47. -ing 形式的复合结构作主语时，其逻辑主语常用名词所有格或形容词性的物主代词。as most classmates had expected 为 非限制性定语从句。 48. seeing the big snake 在句中作时间状语；frightened to death 在句中作伴随状语。 49. advertise 意为“为……登广告”。made in this factory 作定语修饰 product; advertised 作宾语补足语。 50. 由 when young 可知此处应该用不定式的完成式
选校网 www.xuanxiao.com 高考频道 专业大全 历年分数线 上万张大学图片 大学视频 院校库 (按 ctrl 点击打开)
选校网（www.xuanxiao.com）是为高三同学和家长提 供高考选校信息的一个网站。国内目前有 2000 多 所高校，高考过后留给考生和家长选校的时间紧、高校多、专业数量更是庞大，高考选校信息纷繁、复 杂， 高三 同学在面对高考选校时会不知所措。 选校网就是为考生整理高考信息， 这里有 1517 专业介绍， 近 2000 所高校简介、图片、视频信息。选校网，力致成为您最 强有力的选校工具！ 产品介绍： 1.大学搜索：介绍近 2000 所高校最详细的大学信息，包括招生简章，以及考生最需要的学校招生办公 室联系方式及学校地址等. 2.高校专业搜索：这里包含了中国 1517 个专业介绍，考生查询专业一目了然，同时包含了专业就业信 息，给考生报考以就业参考。 3.图片搜索：这里有 11 万张全国高校清晰图片，考生查询学校环境、校园风景可以一览无余。4 视频搜 索：视频搜索包含了 6162 个视频信息，大学视频、城市视频、访谈视频都会在考生选校时给考生很大 帮助。 5.问答：对于高考选校信息或者院校还有其他疑问将自己的问题写在这里，你会得到详尽解答。6 新闻： 高考新闻、大学新闻、报考信息等栏目都是为考生和家长量身定做，和同类新闻网站相比更有针对性。 7.千校榜：把高校分成各类，让考生选校时根据类别加以区分，根据排名选择自己喜欢的高校。8 选校 课堂：这里全部的信息都是以考生选校、选校技巧、经验为核心，让专家为您解答高考选校的经验和技 巧。 9.阳光大厅：考生经过一年紧张的学习生活心理压力有待缓解和释放，阳光大厅给家长以心灵启示，给 考生心里以阳光。 10.港澳直通：很多考生都梦想去香港澳门读大学，港澳直通，给考生的梦想一个放飞的地方，港澳直 通囊括了港澳大学的所有信息，将一切更直观的呈现给考生。 11.选校社区：注册您真是的信息，在这里可以和大家分享您所在城市的到校信息，读到好的选校文章 也可以拿到这里，让大家共同品尝，您还可以加入到不同的大学、专业、城市群组，和大家一起讨论这 些话题分享信息。 选校网，为你整合众多高考选校信息，只为考生、家长能够从中受益。让我们共同为考生的未来，努力！ 我们在不断完善，以更加符合家长和同学们的需求。 陆续我们将推出城市印象频道，让大家了解学校所在城市的详细情况；预报名系统(yubaoming.com)， 为您更加准确地根据高考分数填报志愿提供利器....... 一切，贵在真实。