高一英语必修二 Unit3 Computers
一.词性转换 1. simplify vt. __________ adj. __________ adv. 2.operator n. ____________ v. ________________________ n. 3. solve vt. ___________
_ n. 4. explore v. _______________ n. _________________ n. 5. reality n. ____________ vt. ________________ adj. ____________adv. 6. application n. _____________ v. _____________ adj. 7. finance n. _______________ adj. 8. appearance n. _________________ v. 9. logical adj. _________________ adv. __________________ n. 10. happiness n. ________________ adj. _______________ adv. 二.单词填空 1. As soon as the students of geology arrived on the island, they were eager to__________（探索）. 2. You should ____________(简化) the procedure—it’s too complex (复杂的). 3. Music is the ________________ (通用的) language of human beings. 4. He set a ____________ (目标） for himself of exercising at least three times a week. 5. They ________________ (宠坏) their child with too much praise in the past. 6. We have a lot in c________________, so we often have a lot to talk about. 7. She didn’t like the plan, but p______________ I see nothing wrong with it. 8. They get along with each other quite well though their personalities are t___________ different. 9. We are all persuaded by his _____________________（逻辑的） argument. 10. Unexpected difficulties a________________ （出现） in the course of their experiment. 11. With the help of his friends, he finally s_________________ the problem. 12. It may rain, but a_________________ （不管怎样） I will go out playing basketball. 13. We can d________________ many songs from the internet nowadays. 14. There are different t____________ of blood, as you know. 15. He said he wouldn’t come, so his sudden a____________________ surprised all of us. 三.选择词组填空 in common go by deal with in a way share…with as a result as well as make up with the help of after all watch over win second place be filled with 1. Will you please ___________________ my child while I am out? 2. Those two brothers not only look alike, but also they have a lot ___________________.
3. When I am back to school from sick leave, I will __________________ for the missed lessons. 4. _____________________, he has been very successful. 5. I cannot think of ways to _____________________ the salesman at the door. 6. I made great progress in English ______________________ Mr. Lin. 7. Look! Little Tom is in tears. Don’t scold him. ____ ________________, he is only a boy of six. 8. Three months ____________________ before I knew about it. 9. Your unbelievable story should be ___________________________________ us. 10. When we got the news that we won, the room _______________________________ laughter. 四.单项选择 1 . Yesterday morning he got up earlier than ________, for it was not a(n)____ day. A. common; usual B. usual, ordinary C. usual, normal D. common, ordinary 2. How do you ____ it and what should you ____ it? A. deal with, deal with B. deal with, do with C. do with, deal with D. do with, do with 3. I can’t tell you the exact time I’ll get there, maybe at eight or nine or even later. ____, I’ll be there as early as I can. A. Anyhow B. However C. Thus D. Therefore 4. The new dictionaries are very useful. They _______ well and ________ already. A. sell, have been sold out B. sold, had sold out C. sell, sell out D. are sold, have been sold out 5. -- John failed his final exam. -- I’m not surprised at the news _______. ________, he is never seen busy with his lessons. A. at all, After all B. in all, After all C. above all, In all D. at all, In all 6. There used to _________ a truck ____________ and I can’t get through. A. be, in the way B. be, in a way C. being, on the way D. being, by the way 7. _____ you grow older, you’ll know better and better about yourself. A. Since B. As C. Before D. So 8. Tom is ___________ that he can’t go to school. A. so a young boy B. a so young boy C. a such young boy D. such a young boy 9. _______will be years ______ we meet again. A. There；since B. There；after C. It；that D. It；before 10.________ I could get in a word he had left. A. Until B. Before C. After D. As
11. Do you know the thief ______ by the police? A. has caught B. has been catching C. will catch D. has been caught 12.－How many times______ not to play with fire? －I’m sorry. I’ll never do that again. A. do you tell B. had you told C. are you told D. have you been told 13. --What’s happening in the new area? --New houses_______ recently over there. A. are built B. built C. have built D. have been built 14. There is a police car in front of our neighbor’s house. What do you suppose _______? A. did happen B. has happened C. is happen D. has been happened 15. All the preparations for the project _______, and we’re ready to start. A. completed B. had been completed C. complete D. have been completed 16. Great changes ________ in the city , and a lot of factories ________. A. have been taken place; have been set up B. have taken place; have been set up C. have taken place; have set up D. were taken place; were set up 17. --How long _____ at this job? -- Since 1990. A. were you employed B. have you been employed C. had you been employed D. will you be employed 18. When and where to go for the on-salary holiday ___________yet. A. are not decided B. have not been decided C. is not being decided D. has not been decided 19. This is a photo of the power stat ion that __________ in my hometown . A. has set up B. has been set up C. will set up D. is set up 20. --Did you move into the new house? -- No. The rooms ___________ yet. A. were being painted B. are painting C. have not painted D. have not been painted 21. It is _________ that I’d like to go for a picnic. A. very lovely a day B. good lovely a day C. such lovely a day D. so lovely a day 22. _______ the money shortage, many small companies closed down. A. As a result of B. As a result from C. Resulted in D. As a result 23. I’m not sure what will happen during the trip, _____, I will try all possible means to get there. A. Even though B. If so C. Anyway D. Instead
24. She had to _______ our young children after her husband died. A. turn over B. go over C. watch over D. take over 25. These flowers should not be watered too ______, once _____. A. long; every other day B. often; every fourth day C. soon; every two days D. frequently; each five days 26. — ________ the only house Mr. Smith has got completely burnt out last night? 一 That’s right. A. Had B. Has C. Was D. Is 27. ---Sorry, I got a bad cold yesterday. ---Every time you are absent, you ________ an excuse. A. take up B. give up C. send up D. make up 28. He spent very little time at school, perhaps a year ______________. A. at all B. at least C. in this way D. in total 29. How do you ________ a car accident when it happens? A. do about B. do with C. deal with D. deal about 30. _________ production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year. A. As B. For C. With D. Through 31. I’m fond of music while my sister likes reading novels. It seems that we have nothing ___. A. in like B. in common C. in same D. in similar 32. So badly ________ in the car accident that he had to stay in hospital for several weeks A. did he injure B. he injured C. was he injured D. he was injured 33. ---Is a new modern gym being built in our city now? ---Yes, and it ___________next year. A. has been finished B. finishes C. will be finished D. will finish 34. A modern city has been set up in _______ was a wasteland ten years ago. A. which B. what C. that D. where 35. Only ___________ hope to make improvement in the operating system． A. by the way can you B. on the way you can C. in a way you can D. in this way can you 36. The manager as well as his whole team _______ determined to do the work as_____ as they can and promises to get it completed in time . A. are; well B. is; well C. are; good D. is; good 37. ---What can I do for you, sir? ---I’d like to see the manager ______ of sales department. A. in the charge B. under charge C. is in charge D. in charge 38. If city noises _____ from increasing, people _____ shout to be heard even at dinner table 20 years from now on. A. are not kept ; will have to B. are not kept; have to C. don’t keep; will have to D. don’t keep; have to
39.I was told that there was about 50 foreign students _____ Chinese in the school, most _____ were from Germany.. A. study; of whom B. study; of them C. studying; of them D. studying; of whom 40.They came to the corner _____ had _____ many car accidents. A. where; watched B. where; seen C. which; watched D. which; seen 41. He often speaks the role he played in the play, _______ made others upset. A. which B. that C. where D. when 42. Pisa is a city, ____ has a leaning tower. Pisa is a city, ____ there is a leaning tower. A. which B. that C. where D. there 五、用所给单词的正确形式填空。 1．According to a recent research，dolphins are much more __________________ than other animals.(intelligence) 2．It’s scary to stay in a house alone in ________________ darkness.(totally) 3． Most of the time， women are forced to make a ________________ between family and career.(choose) 4．The mother was amazed by the little kid’s ________________ idea.(create) 5．________________ speaking，it’s worth all the efforts.(person) 6．This is a painting full of ________________ and hope.(imagine) 7. The earth is nothing but a very small planet in the endless ________________ .(universal) 8．The earliest ________________ in China is abacus.(calculate) 9．________________ arose about exactly how to spend the money.(disagree) 10．The ________________________ progress is changing our life.(technology) 11.When I came in, he was ______________(lose) in his homework. 12. He ______________(respond) to the rude words of the boss by being late for work on purpose. 13.I see him ______________(play) basketball on the playground when I pass the playground. 14.I saw him ______________(bit) by a dog yesterday. 15.I saw him ______________(play) the piano on the party. 16.The plane crashed and ______________(burst) into flames. 17.A new law has been made ______________(protect) the animal from ______________(harm). 18.With the animals __________(die) out, measures should be taken to save them.
高一英语必修二 Unit3 Computers 答案 一．词性转换 1. simple; simply 4. exploration; explorer 7. financial 10. happy; happily 二．单词填空 1. explore 7. personally 13. download 2. operate; operation 5. realize; real; really 8. appear 3. solution 6. apply; applied 9. logically; logic
2. simplify 8. totally 14. types
3. universal 4. goal 9. logical 10. arose 15. appearance
5. spoiled 6. common 11. solved 12. anyhow
三. 选择词组填空 1. watch over 2. in common 3. make up 4. In a way 5. deal with 6. with the help of 7. After all 8. went by 9. shared with 10. was filled with 四．单项选择 1-5. BBAAA 6-10. ABDDB 11-15 DDDBD 16-20. BBDBD 21--25. DACCB 2 6--30. CDDCC 31--35. BCCBD 36--40.BDADD 41--42.A A/C 五、1.intelligent 2.total 3.choice 4.creative 5．Personally 6.imagination 7.universe 8.calculator 9.Disagreement 10.technological 11 lost 12. responded 13. playing 14. bitten 15.play 16. burst 17.to protect; being harmed 18. dying