2011 年杭州市各类高中招生文化考试 英语模拟试卷 21
考生须知： 1．本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。满分为 120 分，考试时间为 100 分钟。 2．答题时，必须在答题卷的密封区内写明班级、姓名、学号、试场号和座位号。 3．所有答案都必须写在答题卷标定的位置上，务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应。 4．考试结束后，上交答题卷。
一、听短对话回答问题。 （共 5 题，计 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和 阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What do they agree to do? A. They agree to visit Aunt Bush. C. They agree to go to the park. 2. What will the woman do? A. She’ll go to have a walk with the man. C. She’ll do some washing. 3. What’s the time now? A. 4:50 4. What’s the girl most likely? A. An English teacher. 5. What are they talking about? A. About the weather. B. About traffic. C. About jobs. 二、听对话回答问题 (共 6 小题, 计 12 分) 听下面一段对话, 回答第 6-8 三个小题。现在, 你有 10 秒钟的时间阅读这两题。 6. What happened? A. A car accident. B. A car exhibition. C. A car race. B. A student. C. A farmer. B. 4:55 C. 5:00 B. She will do some housework. B. They agree to find a good idea.
7. How many people were there in the blue car? A. Four. B. Five. C. Six.
8.Which car should be responsible for the accident? A. The blue car. B. The red car. C. The black car. 听下面一段对话，回答第 9—11 三个小题。现在你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三题。 9. What’s Carla doing? A. Listening to the radio B. Watching TV C. Singing and dancing
第 - 1 - 页 共 11 页
10. Why Carla likes the band’s music? A. It’s energetic B. It’s gentle C. It’s helpful for his study
11. What’s Carla’s father’s favorite music? A. Classical music B. Traditional Chinese music C. Loud music
三、听独白，回答问题。 （共 4 小题，计 8 分） 听下面一段独白，并按要求在试卷上完成任务，你可以边听边完成任务。然后你会看到 5 个 问题和相关的选项。请从每个问题 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听独白前，你有 25 秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和 5 个小题。听完独白后，你有 25 秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独 白连读两遍。 Birth: Born in Toyko on January 5, ______ Joined the Toei Animation Company in ______; Made Major events: Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind in ______; Made My Neighbor Totoro in ______; Made Spirited Away in ______. 12. What did Miyazaki do after Nausicaa of the valley of Wind became successful? A. Started his own company. C. Sold his own work. 13. The “Cat Bus” is an important tle in ______. A. Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind. C. Spirited Away 14. Who likes My Neighbor Totoro? A. Writers and directors. C. Children, teenagers and adults. 15. What do his many stories show? A. His love of life. C. His ideas about real life. 笔 试 部 分（95%） 四．单项选择(共 15 小题，计 l5 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 16.The word “ business” is pronounced as________. A. /’bizinis/ B./’biznis/ C./’biziniz/ C. 不填; the D./’bizinis/ D. a; 不填 B. His sadness of his life. B. Neighbors. B. My Neighbor Totoro B. Joined the Toei Animation Company.
17.Learning ______country’s language is a better way of knowing ______ culture behind it. A. the; a B. a; the 18. —Susan stays alone in the classroom and looks sad. —________ to her? A. What happens B. What has happened
第 - 2 - 页 共 11 页
C. What is happening
D.What was happened
19. Mary ________ at 6:30 every morning by her father to get ready for school. A. was woken up B.woke up C.wakes up D.is woken up
20. It is reported that ______ people in the world are suffering from the H1N1 flu. A. ten thousand of B. ten thousands C. thousands of D. thousands
21. Is this factory _______ some foreign friends visited last Friday? A. that B. where C. which D.the one 22. —Mind your steps, Guy! Don’t you see the sign “________ the grass”? — Oh, I am sorry. A. Keep off B. Keep out C. Stay away D. Stay at 23. — Tom, you didn’t come to the party last night? — I _______, but my mom hurt her back and I had to look after her. A. had to — ________. A. Of course not, go ahead C. Of course, do as you like B. Yes, please. D. No, you’d better not. B. didn’t C. wouldn’t D. was going to 24. — Sam, would you mind if I copy the document?
25. When I returned to my hometown, I was nearly lost. Almost ______ had changed. A. nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
26.—Sorry, what did you say just now? — I asked _________. A. when did he leave C. whom you will go with B. where you have been D. how I could get to the station
27. — _______ will it take you from your school to the library? — About half an hour. So I’ll be there by 9 o’clock. A. How far B. How soon C. How long D. How many 28. — You aren’t a professional athlete, are you? — ______. I am just a football fan. A. Yes, I am — _______. A. So my parents do C. Nor do my parents B. Nor my parents do D. So do my parents B. No, I am not C. Of course D. Sometimes 29. — My parents never stop going on about how I should study hard.
30. _______ more information about the trip you can go to www.jxtour.com. A. Find B. Finding C. To find D. Found
五、完形填空(共 15 小题，计 l5 分)
第 - 3 - 页 共 11 页
通读下面短文， 掌握其大意， 然后在各题所给的四个选项(A、 C 和 D)中选出一个最佳选项。 B、 In August,2000, an American family adopted a 9-month-old baby girl from Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China. After two weeds, 31 9-month-old baby girl was adopted by a 32 each other, when the 34
second American family. A few years later, hundreds of miles away two families met through the Internet by 33 the sme and were both named “Meiruidisi”..
, they found that the two daughters looked 35 by DNA testing, it was 37 sisters! 36
two adopted daughters are really actually a pair of Then it’s known abandoned in 39 38
the two sisters were born in early December 1999. They were found
places and no one knew the relationship between them. 40 what happened when they met for the first time. 41 time, and then hand in hand together. They
Now both adoptive parents still
They were hugging each other and gazed for 42 said ,”I think we are born with.” Both families said that they would buy the always
next door to live down, so that they could
44 each other. It is reported that over the past six years, the sitsters have at least seen . So far the two sides have met 12 times face. B.one B.nearly B.accident B.comfortably B.Trained B.warned B.twin B.when B.traditional B.hear B.any B.all B.houses B.support B.week C.another C.from C.habit C.probably C.Sliced C.mixed C.modern C.that C.same C.remember C. no C.either C.bakeries C.see C.month D. other D.among D.hand D.exactly D.Polluted D.planned D.special D.how D.different D.perform D.some D.neither D.theatres D.surprise D.year
each other twice a 45 31. A.some 32.A.through 33.A.natrue 34.A.successfully 35.A.Followed 36.A.found 37.A.negative 38.A.whether 39.A.scientific 40.A.host 41.A.little 42.A.both 43.A.parks 44.A.shake 45.A.day
六、阅读理解(共 15 小题，计 30 分，其中第一节 10 小题，计 20 分；第二节 5 小题，计 l0 分) 第一节：阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中选出最佳选项。 A Jess really felt very happy. When he arrived at his seat in the classroom that morning, he found an invitation on his desk. It was from several of his classmates asking him to join them on a camping
第 - 4 - 页 共 11 页
trip. This was the first time he was asked to join in an out-of-school activity. Why were they asking him now? Nobody seemed to like him. In fact, he had been so lonely that he drowned his feeling with food. As a result, he had put on a lot of weight, and this gave the kids something more to make fun of him. Cindy, who was standing near Jess when he read the invitation, went out quickly to tell the others that the trick had worked. Everyone was pleased that Jess thought that was true. But there was no camping trip. The whole thing was made up. At first, Cindy thought it was fun. But later, when Jess told her that he was going to buy a sleeping bag with his savings, Cindy had a second idea. She knew that Jess’s family had little money, and she hated to see him spend his savings on something he would never use. Cindy also hated to tell Jess the truth. Her close friends would be angry with her. What could she do now? 46. The sentence“…he drowned his feeling with food” means“_____________ ”. A. he ate a lot to make himself feel less lonely B. he asked for a lot of food from his classmates C. he brought his food to his classmates D. he had a lot of food to put on weight 47. What would happen if Cindy told Jess the truth? ____________ A. Jess would go on the camping trip himself. B. Jess’s family would be angry with Cindy. C. Cindy might have trouble with her friends. D. Jess would be thankful to his classmates. 48. If Jess really bought a sleeping bag, ______________. A. everyone else would also buy one C. Cindy would pay for it 49. From the story we can guess _________. A. everybody would go camping in the class B. Jess had few friends in the class C. Cindy was Jess’s best friend in the class D. Jess joined in many out-of-school activities 50. The best title for this passage is _____________. A. Jess and His School C. An Invitation for Jess B. Jess and His Friends D. Jess and His Camping Trip B. it would be the best in the class D. He would have it for no use
B When you want to go shopping, decide how much money you can spend for new clothes. Think about the kind of clothes you really need. Then look for those clothes on sale(销售). There are labels(标签)inside all new clothes. The labels tell you how to take care of your
第 - 5 - 页 共 11 页
clothes. The label for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water. A sweater label may tell you to wash by washing in cold water. The label on a coat may say "dry clean only." Washing may ruin(损 坏)this coat. If you do as the directions(说明)say on the label, you can keep your clothes looking their best. Many clothes today must be dry cleaned. Dry cleaning is expensive. When buying new clothes, check(核实)to see if they will need to be dry cleaned. You will save money if you buy clothes that can be washed. You can save money if you buy clothes that are well made. Well-made clothes last longer. They look good even after they have been washed many times. Clothes that cost more money are not always better made. They do not always fit(合身)better. Sometime less expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive clothes. 51.If you want to save money you can buy clothes that _____. A. don't fit you C. need to be dry cleaned B. don't last long D. can be washed
52.The label inside the clothes tell you______. A. how to keep them looking their best B. how to save money C. whether they fit you or not D. where to get them dry cleaned 53.The first thing for you to do before you buy clothes is ______. A. to look for well-made clothes B. to see how much money you can pay C. to know how to wash them D. to read the labels inside them 54.We learn from the reading that cheaper clothes ______. A. are always worse made B. must be dry cleaned C. can not be washed D. can sometimes fit you better 55.The best title(标题) for the reading should be ______. A. Buying Less Expensive Clothes B. Taking Enough Money When Shopping C. Being a Clever Clothes Shopper D. Choosing the Labels inside New Clothes 第二节：借鉴别人的学习方法，是提高学习的捷径之一。请仔细第 56-60 题中优秀学生的经 验总结，并把她们的学习秘诀和相关例子一一配对。 A. Do more than you are asked.
第 - 6 - 页 共 11 页
B. Study anywhere – or everywhere.
C. Study together. E. Schedule your time.
D. Make yourself busy. F. Get your things in order.
56. When a teacher assigns a lot of homework, Domenica Roman draws up a timetable, dividing the assignment into small parts. “It’s like eating a steak(牛排)，” she says, “You chew it one bite at a time.” 57. One student put a vocabulary list in the bathroom. He learned a new word every day while brushing his teeth. Another student used the time to remember biology terms while practicing running. 58. In high school, McCray ran track, played football and was in the band and orchestra. “ I was so busy that I could’t waste time looking for a pencil or missing paper. I kept everything right where I could put my hands on it,” he says. 59. In an international class, Asian-Americans, on average, scored higher than other students. The teacher found that the Asian – Americans discussed homework problems together, tried different ways to work out the problems and explained their solutions to one another. 60. Christi is an excellent student at the University of California. If her math teacher assigns five problems, she does ten. If the history teacher assigns eight pages of reading, she reads twelve. “ Part of learning is practicing,” she says. “And the more you practice, the more you learn.” 七、词语填空（10 小题，计 10 分） 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空，使短文通顺、正确、连贯（每词限用一次） 。 cover for time move comfortable camera even walk railway take
In the past when people wanted to travel from Wuhan, in Hubei Province to Guangzhou, in Guangdong Province by train, it would 61 them about ten hours to get there. But a new . 63 the in
railway linking the two cities will greatly shorten the travel 62
On the railway, high-speed trains can reach speeds of 350km per hour and
1,068.6-km distance in just three hours. The railway is the fastest and longest high-speed 64 the world. There are possible dangers for a train going at such high speeds. can cause a strong air flow around the train. If people 67 air could pull them under the train. Also, when the train is at its top speed, 68 hitting a small object could overturn the train. There are also effective protection methods. There are bars and
65 one thing, the speed
66 too close to the train, the power of the
69 along the whole railway.
And thousands of police officers have been sent to inspect the railway to make sure it is safe to run. On December 9,2009, the high-speed train had a test run. The trip went smoothy. A passenger who experienced the run told China Daily, “ I felt 70 balanced on the table didn’t fall.” Officials said the railway would start taking passengers regularly at the end of the year.
第 - 7 - 页 共 11 页
. Even the upside-down water bottle I
八、单词拼写(共 10 小题，计 l0 分) 根据下列句子及所给单词首字母，依次写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。 71. This is a m______ of China. We can know where our captial is. 72. We can s_______ short messages for free nowadays. 73. Don’t p_______ the door. Pull it, please. 74. Look! There’re seven b______ over the Qianjiang River. 75. The doctor told me to take medicine between the m______. 76. S_______ is the seventh day of a week. 77. She r_______ doesn’t know who he is. 78. The girl is of medium b______. She is neither too fat nor too thin. 79. Hey, Lily and Lucy, don’t talk too much, but help y_________ to some cakes. 80. It’s still early. It’s only a q_______ to eight. So you needn’t hurry. 九．书面表达(15 分) 假设你叫张林， 暑假后就要进入高中 （senior middle school） 学习。 由于住校 （live at school） 与住在家里各有利弊，你想通过 e-mail 征求英国笔友 Bill 的意见。内容应该包括住宿、饮 食、交通等几个方面。 注意：1、字数控制在 80 左右； 2、不要出现你的真实姓名； 3、开头和结尾已经给出，不计入总词数。 Dear Bill, How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I’m writing to ask for your advice.______________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ It’s so hard for me to make a decision. I’ll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions. Please write back soon. Zhanglin
第 - 8 - 页 共 11 页
2011 年中考模拟试卷英语 听力材料和答案
一、 听短对话，回答问题（共 5 小题，计 5 分） 1A 6A 2B 7B 3C 8A 14C 15C 4B 5C 9A 10A 11B 二、 听较长对话，回答问题(共 6 小题，计 12 分) 三、 听独白，回答问题（共 4 小题，计 8 分） 12A 13B 四、 单项填空（共 15 小题，计 15 分） BBBDC CCBDA ACDBC 61.take 66.walk 71.map DBDAD ABCDC DABDC 62.time DCBCC DABCD EBDCA 63.cover 64.railway 69.cameras 74.bridges 79.yourselves 65.For 70.comfortable 75.meals 80.quarter 五、 完形填空（共 15 小题，计 15 分） 六、 阅读理解（共 15 小题，计 30 分） 七、 词语填空（共 10 小题，计 10 分） 67.morning 68.even 72.send 73.push 78.build
八、 单词拼写（共 10 小题.计 10 分) 76.Saturday 77.really 九．书面表达(15 分) Dear Bill, How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I’m writing to ask for your advice. I’m going to study in the senior middle school in September. I can live either at school or at home. But I can’t decide because both have advantages and disadvantages. At home, I have my own room. So I can have a good sleep. However, I have to share one room with 5-6 students at school. Maybe I can’t sleep well. It’s a problem. Although I can have better food at home, I enjoy eating with my classmates. I thin it’s great fun and I can make more friends. If I live at home, I’ll have to ride to school. It’s a waste of time and not safe. It’s so hard for me to make a decision. I’ll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions. Please write back soon. Zhanglin 评分原则： 1. 按 5 个档次给分。中档属第三档(9 分一 7 分） ' 。
第 - 9 - 页 共 11 页
2. 按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次（内容分和语言分各占一半） 。 3. 总词数不足 40 个可在本题总得分中扣去 1 分;如书写整齐美观， 可在本题总得分中加 1 分。 4. 本题有一定的开放性，所以只要言之有理，就应给分。 (一） 内容要点： 1. 住校的利弊（饮食、住宿、交通） 分） （3 2. 不住校的利弊（饮食、住宿、交通） 分） （3 (二） 各档次的给分范围和要求： 第五档（很好）（15 分一 13 分)完全完成试题规定的任务。 ： ①信息全。②语言可读性强，语言结构基本正确，有少量错误。 第四档（好）（12 分一 10 分）完全完成试题规定的任务。 ： ① 有主要信息。②语言基本正确，有一些错误。 第三档（还好）（9 分一 7 分）基本完成试题规定的任务。 ： ① 有主要信息。②语言尚可读，有一些错误，但尚能达意。 第二档（较差）（6 分一 4 分）未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。 ： ① 信息不全。②只有个别句子可读，语言错误较多，且不能达意。 第一档（差）（3 分一 l 分)未能完成试题规定的任务。 ： ①不能表达有关信息。②只有几个有关单词，语言错误很多，不能达意。 注意:凡不写任何 内容、抄袭其他内容、所写内容无法看清者一律给 0 分。 听力材料 一、听对话回答问题（共 5 小题，计 5 分） 听下面五段小对话，回答第 1 至第 5 五个小题。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回 答和阅读下一小题。 1. M: Let’s go and see Aunt Bush, shall we? W: That’s a good idea. 2. M: Would you like to have a walk with me? W: I’d love to. But I have to do some housework. 3. W: What time is it by your watch? M: It’s five to five, but my watch is five minutes slow. 4. M: How are you getting on with your English lesson? W: Quite well, thank you. My grammar has greatly improved. 5. M: What are you? W: I’m a nurse. I work in a hospital. 二、听长对话，回答问题（计 10 分） 听下面两段较长对话。每段对话后有几个小题。从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，听每段对话前，你有时间阅读各小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5 秒钟的作 答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6—7 两个小题。现在，你有 10 秒钟的时间阅读这两小题。 M: Were you there when it happened?
第 - 10 - 页 共 11 页
W: Yes , I was right there. I saw it all. M: Can you see something about the car? W: Certainly. It was a blue car. The driver and four other people were in it. M: And then what? W: A small red car was going very fast. It ran into the blue car when it turned around. A few people in the blue car got hurt, including the driver. That’s all. 听下面一段较长对话，回答第 8—10 三个小题。现在你有１5 秒钟的时间阅读这三题。 M: Carla, it’s too noisy. Could you please turn your radio down? W: Oh, no, dad. It’s my favorite band. Don’t you think it’s energetic? M: Well, maybe it’s just too energetic. I can’t understand why you teenagers like such kind of loud music? W: It makes us excited, and we love music that we can dance to. M: But I really prefer music that is quiet and gentle. W: I know. So the traditional Chinese music is always your favorite. M: That’s right. Hey, why don’t you try it, too. It can keep you calm and that must be helpful for your study. W: Oh, maybe next time. 三、听独白，回答问题。 听下面一段独白，并按要求在试卷上完成任务，你可以边听边完成任务。然后你会看到 5 个 问题和相关的选项。请从每个问题 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听独白前，你有 25 秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和 5 个小题。听完独白后，你有 25 秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独 白连读两遍。 Today we’re going to learn something about Hayao Miyazaki. You will write down the important years while you are listening. Are you ready now? Let’s begin. Hayao Miyazaki was born in Tokyo on January 5, 1941. As a boy, he liked to read and draw cartoons. He joined the Toei Animation Company in 1963. In 1984, he made Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind, which was based on his book. Because this movie was so successful, Mayazaki could start his own company, Studio Ghibli. One of Miyazaki’s most famous movies is My Neighbor Totoro. It was made in 1987. It is a children’s movie, but many teenagers and adults like it, too. It is a very warm story, with many strange and interesting characters such as Cat Bus, a cat which is also a bus. Miyazaki’s 2001 movie, Spirited Away, was even more popular than My Neighbor Totoro. Many of his stories show his ideas about real life. He often points out how humans hurt the natural world. He thinks people should change the ways they live.
第 - 11 - 页 共 11 页