必修 5 (120 分钟 120 分) 第一部分 听力(共两节，满分 20 分) 第一节(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和 阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. H
ow does the man feel about his job? A. He doesn’t care much about it. B. He enjoys it very much. C. He doesn’t like it. 2. What is the woman probably going to do? A. Ask Tom to send an invitation. B. Get the Johnsons’ address. C. Invite Tom to the party. 3. What does the woman mean? A. Jane is looking for a summer job. B. Jane doesn’t want to go home. C. Jane is eager to go home for the summer. 4. Why is the woman excited? A. She has got a driver’s license. B. She has sold a lot of tickets. C. She is going abroad. 5. What does the man think of Picasso? A. He thinks that he is the greatest Spanish painter. B. He doesn’t consider him the best Spanish painter. C. He is sure that he can become famous. 第二节(共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分)
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What can we learn from the conversation? A. The man wants to book a room for two. B. The man prefers a smoking room. C. The man chooses a room on the second floor. 7. How much will the man pay for the room? A. 80 dollars. B. 88 dollars. C. 96 dollars. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What is the woman doing? A．Giving advice． B．Calling about a job. C．Asking the way. 9. What was the woman doing while working abroad? A．Studying management． B．Doing secretarial work． C．Earning a degree in education． 10. Why does the woman come back to work? A．To be a teacher． B．To develop herself． C．To be near her family． 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 14 题。 11. What is the man going to do in the evening? A. Take an exam. B. Study. C. Look for a job.
12. What exam will the man take? A. The entrance exam. B. The mid-term exam. C. The final exam. 13. What does the man think of the coming exam? A. Easy. B. Harder than the last one. C. Too difficult to pass. 14. What does the man think of his present job? A. He is not satisfied with it. B. It’s the best one in the world. C. It’s the worst one in the world. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. Where does the conversation most probably take place? A. At the railway station. B. At the post office. C. At the airport. 16. Which country will the letter be sent to? A. England. B. Japan. C. Canada.
17. How will the letter be sent? A. By air mail. B. By registered mail. C. By express mail. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What community is Regional Special about today? A. Indian. B. African. C. American.
19. What programme will be on at 10: 15 p. m. ? A. The News. B. High Society. C. Sports programme.
20. What will be talked about in the health programme? A. The ways to keep fit. B. The food to keep fit. C. The dangers involved in keeping fit. 第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节, 满分 35 分) 第一节 单项填空(共 15 小题; 每小题 1 分, 满分 15 分) 请认真阅读下面各题，从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出最佳选项。 21. Gao Xiaosong, a public________ , was sentenced to 6-month imprisonment— the most severe punishment for drunk driving on June 1. A. focus B. figure C. concern D. shame
22. People say that the woman did nothing wrong and that she was not ________. A. blamed C. blame B. blaming D. to blame
23. ［2012 合肥模拟］Taobao is Asia’s largest retail(零售) network platform, ________people can buy and sell many kinds of things. A. where B. when C. that D. whose
24. ［2012 南京模拟］Without China’s family planning policy, the world’s seven billionth person________ five years ago. A. would be born B. was born C. would have been born D. had been born 25. A majority of Chinese online readers commented________ the U. S. weapons’ sale to China’s Taiwan island. A. on B. to C. about D. against
26. I really appreciate ________ if you make time in your schedules to attend my lecture today. A. that B. it C. this D. one
27. It is________ you’re tired; you’ve been walking for hours. A. no doubt B. no wonder
C. no need
D. no point
28. —I should have spent more time on English, otherwise I wouldn’t have failed the exam. —You are right. ________. A. Where there is a will, there is a way B. One without wisdom is more unfortunate than without money C. No pains, no gains D. Goals determine what you are going to be 29. In ________ China Youth Daily poll in August, 76. 2 percent of ______ 1, 899 respondents(调查对象)urged universities to be more open to the public and offer adequate information. A. the; the C. a; the B. the; / D. a; /
30. ［2012 广州模拟］“Freeze! ________ , and I’ll shoot you. ” a policeman with a gun in his hand shouted. A. If you go for one more step B. Going for one more step C. One more step D. You going for one more step 31. —Hi , Tracy, you look tired. —I’m tired. I ________ the living room all day. A. painted C. have been painting B. had painted D. have painted
32. ［2012 无锡模拟］There’s a saying in China ________people with the same family name were brothers and sisters 500 years ago. A. that B. which C. when D. where
33. ［2012 天津模拟］Having walked in the desert for several days, we felt exhausted, but we had to find a pool before the water we had in the bottle ________. A. ran over C. ran out B. ran away D. ran off
34. He ________explained what had happened earlier, although he was badly hurt. A. should not have C. must have B. should have D. might have
35. Student loan is supposed to provide financial support for people who would ________not be able to go to college. A. therefore C. otherwise B. meanwhile D. nevertheless
第二节 完形填空(共 20 小题; 每小题 1 分，满分 20 分) 请认真阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项。 One of my father’s favorite sayings as I was growing up was “Try it！”. I couldn’t say I didn’t like the years I’ve come to 38 36 , whatever it might be, 37 I tried it. Over 39 of those
how much of my success I owe to my 40
words as one of my values. My couple of years until I 41
job was just one that I decided to try for a 42 I
what I wanted to do as a career(职业).
believed I would work for a few years，get married，stay home and raise a family， so I didn’t think the job I took 43 that much. I couldn’t have been more 44 .
I mastered the skills of that beginning level position and I was given the opportunity(机会) to 45 thr0ough the company into different 46 . I accepted 47 ，“Well，I’ll try it；if I don’t like it I position. ”But I was with the same company for the every career change I’ve made. I’ve discovered
each new opportunity with the can always go back to my past 28 years，and I’ve I 50 48 49
a large number of different talents and skills that I never would have trying new opportunities.
thought were within me had it not been for my being 51 I’ve also discovered that if I my 52
what I’m doing and work hard at achieving to be a part of CareerFables.
53 ，I will succeed. That’s why I am so 54
com. I think 55 has come and I am determined to make it a success. 36. A. everything C. everybody 37. A. until after C. so that B. something D. somebody B. ever since D. long before
38. A. consider C. include 39. A. suggestion C. acceptance 40. A. hard C. extra 41. A. determined C. experienced 42. A. Actually C. Finally 43. A. helped C. expressed 44. A. careful C. interested 45. A. look up C. move up 46. A. situations C. directions 47. A. thought C. action 48. A. easier C. earlier 49. A. permitted C. organized 50. A. show C. need 51. A. lucky for C. open to 52. A. think of C. believe in
B. argue D. realize B. explanation D. discussion B. best D. first B. examined D. introduced B. Gradually D. Usually B. required D. mattered B. mistaken D. prepared B. take up D. put up B. choices D. positions B. reply D. advice B. newer D. higher B. counted D. enjoyed B. possess D. gather B. slow at D. afraid of B. give away D. turn into
53. A. business C. fortune 54. A. excited C. surprised 55. A. dream C. power 第三部分
B. goal D. growth B. curious D. helpful B. time D. honor
阅读理解(共 15 小题; 每小题 2 分，满分 30 分)
请认真阅读下列短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项。 (A) ［2012 广州模拟］ ●Ms Tan, you’ve referred to your new novel as your eighth book. That’s because it took me six or seven attempts at a second novel before I started and completed this one. ●Why do you think you had so many false starts? I would say that my reasons were wrong: I was trying to prove that I wasn’t just a mother-daughter storyteller, or I was trying to prove that I didn’t just have to write about things that were strictly Chinese or Chinese-American. Those were never the right reasons for writing those early stories. And I could never come up with others, better reasons for continuing them. ●What kept you going on this book? This book was different because it was based on my mother’ s real life. The reason for writing it became more personal and emotional. After The Joy Luck Club came out, my mother was always explaining to people that she wasn’t any of the mothers in that book. And at one point she said to me, “Next book tells my true story. ” And then she started telling me things I never knew before. She also told me many, many stories，because my mother doesn’t generalize. The book really grew out of that. ●Have you ever visited China? Yes. I’ve been there twice: about three years ago and then again last November, both times with my mother and my husband.
●Was it difficult to capture the Chinese-American dialect without sounding like a parody(拙劣的模仿)? No, because it’ s the language I’ve heard all my life from my mother. She speaks English as it’s direct translation from Chinese. But it’s more than that: Her language also has more imagery than English. ●Can you think of an example? Somebody might say to me, “Don’t work so hard. You’ll kill yourself. ” My mother will say to me，“Why do you press all your brains out on this page for someone else？” So it’ s very vivid. That’ s the way she talks.
●Have many readers told you that the Chinese mother in your book reminded them of the typical Jewish mother? Many people have told me that. I think the mother-daughter relationship is very intense in both cases. Culturally there is an acceptance that mothers have the power to tell their children, especially their daughters, how to conduct their lives—not simply up until the time they are 18, but for the rest of their lives. However, when children grow up in a different culture from their parents’， they tend to keep more secrets from their parents. The children think, “They just wouldn’t understand that I had to do this. ” And that can really create a gap, and it can grow as the number of secrets grows. 56. Based on the questions in this interview, what do you think Ms Tan’ s profession is? A. A journalist. B. A storywriter. C. An interviewer. D. An interviewee. 57. What’ s TRUE about Tan’ s new novel? A. It’ s about her real life in America. B. The name of the book is The Joy Luck Club. C. It is the result of many times of careful thought. D. It includes many works of her mother.
58. We can infer that_______. A. Tan’ s mother is a good storyteller B. Tan plans to write another book about her mother C. Tan plans to return to China D. Tan’ s mother is hard to communicate with because of personality 59. The last paragraph mainly talks about_______. A. how to keep secrets from parents B. how to deal with the mother-daughter relationship C. how to conduct the lives D. how the generation gap comes about (B) ［2012 武汉模拟］ Besides containing attractive flowers, trees and other plants that beautify the community, eco-friendly rain gardens are healthy for the environment and the people living and working nearby. A rain garden is not very different from a traditional garden. It is just a far more eco-friendly garden. Usually it is built lower than the ground. Rain gardens make smart use of rain and storm water by temporarily holding water from rain and storms and letting it soak(浸入)slowly into the ground before it runs into streams or enters the public drinking water supply. Thus, a rain garden keeps the water allowing it to be used as needed by plants in the rain garden, rather than flowing immediately into nearby streams and going unused. The water will soak slowly into the ground within a day or two. This creates an advantage that the rain garden does not allow mosquitoes to breed. This is a simple, attractive and eco-friendly “green” way to treat storm water. What’s more, planting a rain garden helps reduce pollution and improve the environment. Without using expensive machinery and chemicals, rain gardens remove harmful chemicals in the rainwater and cut down on the amount of pollution reaching streams and rivers by up to 30%.
Native plants are recommended for rain gardens because they are more used to the local climate, soil, and water conditions. They may attract local wildlife such as native birds. Water your rain garden immediately after planting and once a week, unless you have had at least an inch of rain during the week. Once the native plants establish the necessary root system, it will require little care. Often, local governments and private businesses develop large rain gardens in their yards and in public parks as a way to improve the environment and solve flooding problems. However, you don’t need to be a professional environmental engineer to create a rain garden. As long as you’re eco-conscious homeowners, you can help the environment by building smaller rain gardens in your yards. 60. Which of the following is the eco-friendly function of rain gardens discussed in Paragraph 4? A. They can keep the rain and storm water. B. They can help reduce the pollution. C. They can be healthy for the people around. D. They can make the environment more beautiful. 61. One of the main reasons why native plants are recommended is that_______. A. they cost less and are much easier to get B. they may attract local wildlife to come C. they require little care from the local gardeners D. they are more used to the local growing conditions 62. What do we know about rain gardens? A. They need little water after all the plants are planted. B. They usually need at least an inch of rainwater a week. C. They may attract local birds and change the local climate. D. They may reduce the water pollution problem by 70%. 63. Who are the intended readers of the passage? A. Homeowners. C. Engineers. B. Governors. D. Educators. (C)
Among various programs, TV talk shows have covered every inch of space on daytime television. And anyone who watches them regularly knows that each one is different in style. But no two shows are more opposite in content, while at the same time standing out above the rest, than the Jerry Springer and Oprah Winfrey shows. Jerry Springer could easily be considered the king of “rubbish talk”. The topics on his show are as surprising as they can be. For example, the show takes the ever-common talk show titles of love, sex, cheating, and hate, to a different level. Clearly, the Jerry Springer show is about the dark side of society, yet people are willing to eat up the troubles of other people’s lives. Like Jerry Springer, Oprah Winfrey takes the TV talk show to its top. But Oprah goes in the opposite direction. The show is mainly about the improvement of society and different quality of life. Contents are from teaching your children lessons, managing your work week, to getting to know your neighbors. Compared to Oprah, the Jerry Springer show looks like poisonous waste being poured into society. Jerry ends every show with a “final word”. He makes a small speech about the entire idea of the show. Hopefully, this is the part where most people will learn something very valuable. Clean as it is, the Oprah show is not for everyone. The show’s main audience are middle-class Americans. Most of the people have the time, money and ability to deal with life’s tough problems. Jerry Springer, on the other hand, has more of a connection with the young adults of society. These are 18 to 21-year-olds whose main troubles in life include love, relationship, sex, money and drug. They are the ones who see some value and lessons to be learned through the show’s exploitation. 64. Compared with other TV talk shows, both the Jerry Springer and the Oprah Winfrey shows are_______. A. more interesting B. unusually popular
C. more detailed D. more formal 65. Though the social problems Jerry Springer talks about appear unpleasant, people who watch the show_______. A. show disbelief in them B. are ready to face up to them C. remain cold to them D. are willing to get away from them 66. We can learn from the passage that the two talk shows_______. A. have become the only ones of its kind B. exploit the weaknesses in human nature C. appear at different times of the day D. attract different people (D) When most people turn 21, they spend too much time partying and having fun. But when Adele turned 21, she did something completely different. After going through a tough breakup(分手), the British singer turned her pain into glory(荣耀) and recorded one of the most moving albums(专辑) of the year. The album, 21, which was released in January, has already hit the charts in 14 countries, according to the Billboard magazine. It also noted that Adele made history as the first artist since the Beatles to have two top five singles and two top five albums in the charts at the same time. (Adele’s first album, 19, was released in 2008. Each album is named for her age when she wrote it. ) Now, after touring around the world for almost a year, the DVD of her live concert, released on November 29, is Adele’s latest work. Having topped the pre-order list of Amazon. com for over a month already, this one seems set to stay on top for a while. Born in north London, Adele sang her way up honestly: In 2006, she was signed by England’s XL Recordings on the strength of (基于)a three-song demo(试样唱片)
a friend of hers had posted on MySpace;
within two years she had won the BRIT
Awards’ Critics’ Choice prize and been tipped by the BBC as the “Sound of 2008”. In 2009 she got the best new artist Grammy Award, and went on a world tour in support of the album 19 with a sold-out show in Los Angeles. According to Adele herself, much of the inspiration of her music comes from one single breakup. That’s probably what has made the singer’s success — that emotional certitude(确信), according to Dickins. “The key to great singers is believing every single word they sing, ” he said. “And I think you believe every word that comes out of Adele’s mouth. You can feel her life force through her voice. ” 67. When she wrote the album 19, she was at the age of_______. A. 21 B. 18 C. 20 D. 19
68. The underlined word in Paragraph 3 “released” can be best replaced by _______. A. recorded C. sold B. come out D. written
69. In Adele’s opinion, where does her inspiration of music mainly come from? A. Emotional certitude. B. One single breakup. C. A three-song demo. D. A world tour. 70. What can we infer from the passage? A. Adele went smoothly in her career. B. 21 is the most moving album(专辑) of the year. C. Her DVD topped the pre-order list of Amazon. com for only a month. D. She went on a world tour in support of the album 21. 第四部分 任务型阅读 (共 10 小题; 每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 请认真阅读下列短文, 并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单 词。 注意：每个空格只填一个单词。
Teamwork is the process of a group of people working together in order to achieve a goal. It is an essential part of any business. First and the most important, a team must have been communicated to them a clear goal to work towards. Poor communication may lead to unsatisfactory results. A strong team will also include a mixture of people, with different academic backgrounds and skills. The team must be able to talk openly and honestly to each other, sharing ideas and making suggestions while listening to and understanding what others have to say. While many employees are able to perform important functions on their own, working as a team brings a wide range of talents and resources to a project that would be almost impossible for just one person to match. Ideas on the project itself and how to achieve its goals can be exchanged, and new points of view voiced, which would be difficult to achieve with just one person, who may be firmly fixed on one perspective (思考方法), thus lowering the quality of the results. Because a team is a group of people, each with their own opinions and personalities, conflicts can and do arise. If not acted upon swiftly and effectively, this can lower morale (士气) in the team and reduce productivity, affecting the quality of results achieved. A team can also take longer than an individual to achieve a goal, as organizing a team often requires considerable preparation. Having a good team working on a project ensures that the task will be dealt with thoroughly and this means the goal will be achieved with high quality. A good team will also create trust and confidence, both in themselves and one another. And this will benefit both the individuals and the company. Title: (71)_______ Definition A group of people work together to (72) _______a goal. ●a clear goal (73) _______ and qualities ●people from different academic backgrounds and with different (74) _______ ●free to (75) _______
●listening to and (76) _______others Team goals: Importance achieved quickly and with high (77) _______ ●conflicts resulting in a bad Dangers (78) _______on the quality of results ●less effective than an (79) _______ achieving great success and benefiting both the individuals and (80) _______ the company 第五部分 书面表达(满分 25 分)
假如你校要举办一次主题为“How to communicate with our parents”的英语演讲比 赛，请你用英语写一篇演讲稿。要点如下： 1. 尊重并信任父母； 2. 常与父母聊天； 3. 换位思考问题。 注意: 1. 词数 150 左右； 2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯； 3. 参考词汇：换位思考 put oneself in one’s shoes ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _________________
答案解析 【听力材料】 (Text 1)
W: You seem to have a lot of work to do at your office. M: That’s true, (Text 2) W: I want to ask the Johnsons to come to the party. Do you know their address? M: No, and I’d like them to come too. I think Tom can give you their address. (Text 3) M: Is Jane looking forward to coming home for the summer? W:
③ ② ①
but the work is interesting. I don’t mind extra hours at all.
She’s counting the days.
(Text 4) W: I’m so excited that I couldn’t sleep the whole night. M: I’d be excited too (Text 5) M: How do you like these paintings in the museum? W: Not too bad. M:
if I had my passport, visa and boat ticket.
In my opinion, Picasso is the greatest Spanish painter. Do you think so?
W: Well, I’m not sure. (Text 6) W: Hello. Sunnyside Inn. M: Yes,
May I help you?
I’d like to book a room for two on the 20th of March.
W: Okay. Let me check. Well, would you like a smoking or non-smoking room? M: Well, how much is the non-smoking room on the 20th? W:
80 dollars, plus the 10% room tax.
M: Okay, that’ll be fine. W: All right. We look forward to seeing you on March 20th. Oh, by the way, could I have your name, please? (Text 7) W: Good morning,
I’m calling about the job that was in the paper last night.
M: Well, could you tell me your name? W: Tina Smith. M: Could you tell me a little about yourself?
I’m 23. I’ve been working abroad in Canada.
M: Oh, Canada. And what were you doing there? W: Secretarial work. Before that, I was at University of Manchester. I’ve got a degree in education. M: You said you’ve been working in Canada. Do you have any special reason for wanting to come back? W:
I thought it would be nice to be near family again.
M: I see, and how do you see yourself developing in this job? W: Well, I’m ambitious. I do hope that my career as a secretary will lead me
eventually into management. (Text 8) W: What are you going to do tonight? M: Oh,
I’m going to stay at home and study.
My final exam is coming up next week.
W: Is it going to be difficult? M:
It will be harder than the mid-term exam. I’m sure.
W: Is that one difficult? M: It is the most difficult exam that I’ve ever had. W: Then maybe this one will be easier. M: Well, I’m going to spend more time studying for it than I did for the mid-term exam. W: What are you going to do after the exam? M: I don’t know. Maybe I’ll look for a better job. W: What’s the matter with this job? M:
It isn’t the worst job in the world, but it isn’t the best job, either.
W: Do you want to work for a bigger company? M: I want to get ahead. I want to make more money. (Text 9) W:
Did you write your address on the envelope?
M: Yes, I did. W:
Where are you going to post it?
W: How do you want to send it? M: I guess I will send it by air mail. W: Does it have anything valuable inside? M: Yes, I enclosed a check and some photographs. W: M:
Then you’d better send it by registered mail. That’s a good idea.
Will you take care of that for me?
W: I’m sorry, sir. (Text 10)
You’ll have to take your letter to the next window.
Good evening, and welcome to this evening’s viewing on TV America International. Before we go to our first programme, let me tell you what we’ve chosen for you tonight.
Beginning in a few minutes’ time at 7: 05, is Regional Special. Today we’ll
be seeing the Indian community. After Regional Special, at 8: 50 there is the News. After that, at 9: 20, it’s High Society. At 9: 30, we have 45 minutes of cartoons, and
at 10: 15 our sports
programme, highlighting all today’s important national and international sporting events. And then at 11: 00 you can see our late night news. At 11: 15, we come to our popular health programme Keeping Fit. dangers involved in keeping fit. movie. Well, that’s what we’ve planned for your viewing this evening. We hope you enjoy our selection and wish you good viewing. 1～5. BBCCA 11～15. BCBAB 6～10. ABBBC 16～20. ABACC
Tonight we will be looking at some of the
And last of all, at midnight, we have our midnight
21.【解析】选 B。句意：高晓松，一个公众人物，于六月一号被判处六个月的监禁——醉 驾的最严重处罚。figure“人物”，符合句意；focus 焦点；concern 关心；shame 羞耻。 22. 【解析】选 D。 句意： 人们说那个女人没做错事情，并说她不该受责备。 be to blame“应 该受责备”, 用主动形式表被动含义。
23.【解析】选 A。考查定语从句。根据先行词 platform 在定语从句中作地点状语，可知应 该用 where=on which。 24.【解析】选 C。考查虚拟语气。结合句子前后内容，本题表达的是与过去事实相反的虚 拟语气，without China’s family planning policy 表达的是“如果没有中国的计划生育 政策”。 25.【解析】选 A。comment on sth. “对??发表评论”。句意: 很多中国网上读者对美 国往台湾岛销售武器一事发表了评论。 26. 【解析】选 B。句意：如果你们今天抽空来听我的讲座我将非常感激。appreciate 后面 跟 when 或 if 引导的从句时，要先用形式宾语 it。 【知识拓展】形式宾语 it 的用法 1. 复合宾语中作形式宾语。构成：谓语+it+宾补+真正的宾语 1)谓语+it+宾补+不定式(真正的宾语) They all consider it their duty to help the poor people. 他们都认为帮助穷苦人是他们的责任。 2)谓语+it+宾补+动名词(真正的宾语) I don’t think it worthwhile taking so much trouble. 我认为这么麻烦不值得。 3)谓语+it+宾补+宾语从句(真正的宾语) I do think it very important that we should take part in the discussion. 我确实认为我们参加讨论非常重要。 2. 没有宾语补足语的形式宾语。构成：谓语+it+宾语从句 1)某些表示“喜、怒、哀、乐”的动词后不直接跟从句，在从句前用 it。这类动词有 like, hate, appreciate, love, enjoy 等。 I don’t like it that he is so lazy. 我不喜欢他如此懒惰。 2)“动词+介词”构成的短语后不直接跟 that 引导的从句， 而要用 it。 例如： to, depend see on, rely on 等。 Would you see to it that she gets home early? 你保证她早点回家好吗？ 27.【解析】选 B。句意：难怪你很累；你已经走了好几个小时了。It is no wonder that. . .
难怪??/??不足为奇。There is no doubt that. . . 毫无疑问??；There is no need to do sth. 没必要做某事；There is no point in doing sth. 做某事没意义。 【变式备选】 There is _______ that the accident caused some injuries and deaths. A. no doubt C. no need B. no wonder D. no point
【解析】选 A。句意：毫无疑问这次事故造成了一些伤亡。There is no doubt that. . . 毫 无疑问??。 28.【解析】选 C。句意：——我本应该多花些时间学英语，不然我就不会不及格了。—— 你说得对。不劳则无获。A 项意为“有志者事竟成”；B 项意为“没有智慧比没有金钱更不 幸”；D 项意为“目标决定你将成为什么样的人”。 29.【解析】选 C。考查冠词。第一空是泛指，用不定冠词；第二空是特指，用定冠词。句 意: 《中国青年报》8 月份作的一项民意调查显示，在 1 899 位调查对象中，有 76. 2%的人 呼吁大学应该对公众更加开放并提供充足的信息。 30.【解析】选 C。句意：“站住! 再走一步，我就开枪了。”一个手里拿着枪的警察喊道。 句中因为有 and，所以不用从句和分词短语。 31.【解析】选 C。考查时态。现在完成进行时表示过去一段时间内一直进行的动作。句意： ——Tracy，你看上去很累。——是的，我一整天都在粉刷客厅。 32.【解析】选 A。考查名词性从句。句意：中国有一谚语：同一姓氏的人 500 年前是兄弟 姐妹。空格所引导的是一个同位语从句，说明这一中国谚语的具体内容，故由 A 引导。 33.【解析】选 C。考查动词短语辨析。run out 用完；用尽。句意：在沙漠里走了几天，我 们都感到筋疲力尽， 但是在瓶子里的水用完之前我们必须找到水池。 over 碾过； away run run 逃离； run off 举行。 34. 【解析】 B。 选 句意： 尽管他伤得很厉害， 他也应该解释清楚发生了什么事情。 should have done 本该做而没有做；符合句意。 35.【解析】选 C。考查副词。句意：学生贷款应该给人们提供经济帮助, 否则他们就上不 了大学。otherwise 否则，不然的话；therefore 因此；meanwhile 与此同时；nevertheless 不过, 然而。只有 C 符合句意。 【文章大意】 父亲常说一句话“试试”。 经过了很多年， 我发现自己从这句话中得到了很多。 36.【解析】选 B。 “直到我试过之后，我才能说我不喜欢某事。”something 某事，符合
句意。everything 任何事物，一切，不符合语境；C、D 两项均指人，也不符合句意。 37.【解析】选 A。until after I tried it 直到我试过之后。 38.【解析】选 D。“这些年，我开始意识到??”，realize 指“意识到”，此处强调一个 认识的过程。 39.【解析】选 C。owe my success to my acceptance of those words“把我的成功归功 于对这句话的认可”。 40.【解析】选 D。此处表示“我的第一份工作就是我决定先试几年直到我决定将来我从事 什么样的职业为止”。 41.【解析】选 A。determine 决心，决定，符合句意。 42.【解析】选 A。由前后语境可知，此处表示：事实上，我认为我会工作几年，结婚，待 在家里??。 43.【解析】选 D。“因此我认为我从事的这份工作并不重要”，matter 重要，要紧，符合 语境。 44.【解析】选 B。not. . . more 否定词加比较级表达肯定的意思。mistaken 弄错的，出 错的，符合语境。 45.【解析】选 C。look up 查阅；take up 从事；move up 挪动；put up 张贴，挂起。 46.【解析】选 D。“我被给予机会在公司里不同的职位上工作”。position 位置，职位， 上文也有提示。 47.【解析】选 A。“我以这样的想法来接受每一个新的机会??”，thought 心思，想法， 符合语境。 48.【解析】选 C。“我要试试。如果我不喜欢的话，我总能回到原先的位置上。”earlier 原先的，早一些的。 49.【解析】选 D。“在过去的 28 年里我在同一家公司，我喜欢我每次做出的职业上的改 变。”enjoy 喜欢。 50.【解析】选 B。possess 拥有， 符合语境。 “我发现我拥有许多不同的才能和技巧??”。 51.【解析】选 C。如果我不面对一些新的机会的话??，open to 面对，朝??开放。 52.【解析】选 C。我还发现如果我相信我做的事，并努力实现我的目标的话，我会成功的。 53.【解析】选 B。achieve one’s goal“实现某人的目标”。 54.【解析】选 A。联系上文可知，用 excited“兴奋的”最合适。 55.【解析】选 B。我认为时间已经到了，我下决心要成功。
【文章大意】这是一篇人物访谈纪实。通读这篇访谈录，我们可以了解华裔美国作家 Ms Tan 创作新作品的经历。 56.【解析】选 B。 推理判断题。根据文中的“your new novel，a second novel”等关键 词及访谈内容可知，Ms Tan 是一名小说家。C、D 两项有一定的干扰性，注意题干中问的是 “profession(职业)”。 57.【解析】选 C。 细节理解题。根据文中的“. . . it took me six or seven attempts at a second novel before I started and completed this one. ”可知，Tan 在完成这 部书的写作之前曾经历过六、七次尝试，说明这本书是她经过多次深思熟虑的产物。 58.【解析】选 A。 推理判断题。根据文中的“She also told me many，many stories， because my mother doesn’t generalize. ”和“So it’s very vivid. That’s the way she talks. ”可知，Tan 的母亲是一位善于讲故事的人。 59.【解析】选 D。 段落大意题。此段大意是：传统地认为母亲有告诉孩子们一生如何生活 的权力，而随着年龄的增长，孩子们不愿将自己的秘密告诉父母，从而产生了代沟。因此本 段主要阐述的是代沟是如何产生的。 【文章大意】除了有美丽的花、树和其他植物来美化小区外，环保型雨水花园还有益于环境 以及在附近生活和工作的人们的健康。 60.【解析】选 B。细节理解题。根据本段中的“. . . a rain garden helps reduce pollution and improve the environment. ”可知答案。 61.【解析】选 D。细节理解题。根据第五段的首句“Native plants are recommended for rain gardens because they are more used to the local climate, soil, and water conditions. ”可知答案。 62.【解析】选 B。细节判断题。根据第五段的 Water your rain garden immediately after planting and once a week, unless you have had at least an inch of rain during the week. 可知 rain garden 的水至少要保持一英寸的深度。 63.【解析】选 A。推理判断题。根据第一段的内容：rain gardens 不仅可以有美丽的花、 树等来美化社区，也对人们的健康有好处，可推知这应该是让居民们看的。 本文主要介绍美国两种不同的电视节目。 64.【解析】选 B。 推理判断题。根据文章的描述得知，这两种电视节目分别吸引着不同的 人群。 65.【解析】选 B。 细节理解题。从第二段的最后一句话可以看出。
66.【解析】选 D。 推理判断题。从文章对这两种节目的描述可知，A、B 项太片面，C 项文 中没有提及。 【文章大意】 大多数人 21 岁时可能还在整日找乐， 虚度光阴, 而英国歌手阿黛尔 21 岁时却 做了完全不同的事情。 她几乎是在一年之内便横扫了全球各大音乐榜单并斩获多项大奖， 下 面让我们一同走近这个用灵魂歌唱的歌手。 67.【解析】选 D。推理判断题。根据文章第四段 Each album is named for her age when she wrote it. “每张专辑都以她创作专辑时的年龄命名”可知正确选项为 D。 68.【解析】选 B。词义猜测题。根据文章第三段可知 release 意为“发行”。come out 出 版，发行；record 录制；sell 卖，销售；write 写。故选 B。 69.【解析】选 B。细节理解题。根据文章倒数第三段 According to Adele herself, much of the inspiration of her music comes from one single breakup. “据阿黛尔本人表示， 她的音乐灵感大多来自于一次分手事件。”可知 B 为正确选项。 70. 解析】 A。 【 选 根据文章第七段 Born in north London, Adele sang her way up honestly. . . “出生在伦敦北部的阿黛尔的确一路高歌猛进??”可知 A 正确。 根据第二段中的 recorded one of the most moving albums of the year 可知 B 错误。根据第六段“这张 DVD 在亚马 逊网站预订榜单上高居榜首超过一个月之久，似乎短时间内它还不会让位。”可知 C 错误。 根据文章第八段“2009 年，她获得了格莱美最佳新人奖，并进行全球巡演宣传她的专辑 《19》 ，其中洛杉矶站的演唱会门票销售一空。”可知 D 错误。 任务型阅读 71. Teamwork 74. skills 78. effect 书面表达 【参考答案】 How to communicate with our parents Hello, everyone, I’d like to share with you my ideas about this topic. Parents are the people who love us most, so it’s necessary to keep a good relationship with them. Here are my ideas on how to make it easier to communicate with parents. First, we should respect and trust our parents. Don’t be rude to them even if
72. achieve / reach 75. talk 79. individual
73. Requirements 77. quality
76. understanding 80. Results
they have done something wrong. They have experienced more and always try their best to protect us from dangers. Second, if we often talk with them about our life and experience, we will know each other better. Third, if sometimes we don’t agree with our parents’ decision, we should try to put ourselves into their shoes and we will soon understand them. Thank you for listening.