山东省临沂市重点中学 2013-2014 学年高二 3 月月考 文科英语
本试卷分第一卷（选择题）和第二卷（非选择题）两部分，共 150 分。考试时间 120
第一部分 听力（共两节，20 小题，每题 1.5 分，满分 30 分
第一节（共 5 小题；每小题词 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 1. What’s the man ? A. A police woman B. A waitress C. A saleswoman. 2. What color is the case? A. White. B. Blue C. Black 3. What does the woman like? A. Tea B. Soda C. Coffee. 4. Who is being given a hand? A. The woman. B. The man C. The daughter. 5. The man offers some help, doesn’t he ? A. No, he doesn’t. B. Yes, he does offer some help. C. Probably he offers. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听第 6 段材料，回答 6 至 7 题。 6. What month is it now? A. September B. October C. November 7. What do we know about the speakers? A. They are both football players. B. They are both in training. C. They both enjoy sports. 听第 7 段材料，回答 8 至 10 题。 8. Why was Paul angry with Jane? A. She told the others about his salary. B. She told Mrs. Wallace his salary. C. She always talks to everybody. 9. Why did Jane tell Mrs. Wallace the news according to her own explanation? A. Because she thought it doesn’t matter. B. Because she knew everybody would know at last. C. Because she got too excited and wasn’t thinking. 10. What does Paul mean by ―everyone in this town got a big nose‖? A. People in this town have big noses. B. People in this town are always eager to know about other’s things. C. People don’t care about each other. 听第 8 段材料，回答 11 至 13 题。 11. What is one of the purposes of the program? A. To provide job opportunities. B. To teach how to do business. C. To help prepare for higher education. 12. What courses can English language center provide? A. Computer. B. Business English C. Both A and B.
13. How does one apply for the program? A. On the Net B. By Phone C. By letter 听第 9 段材料，回答 14 至 17 题。 14. What should the man do before he goes out? A. Close the window. B. Keep the cat downstairs. C. Put the kettle on the floor. 15. Why doesn’t the woman allow the man to stick picture up on the walls with sticky tapes? A. She doesn’t like pictures at all. B. She wants to keep the wallpaper clean. C. She has already put up with some pictures on the walls. 16. What does the man think of the room? A. Too small B. Uncomfortable. C. Satisfactory. 听第 10 段材料，回答 18 至 20 题。 17. What did the story tell us about the old woman? A. She said she was wrongly accused of stealing. B. She caught someone in the act of stealing. C. She admitted having stolen something. 18. What was said to have been stolen? A.A book B.$3,000 C.A Christmas card. 19. What happened to Ms White after she was taken back to the store? A. She was questioned by the police. B. She was shut in a small room for twenty minutes. C. She was insulted by the shoppers around her. 20. What was now the attitude of the department store in this legal case? A. They refused to apologize for having followed her through the town? B. They regretted having wrongly accused her of stealing. C. They still suspected that she was a thief.
(共两节，满分 35 分)?
第一节：单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 21. --John and I will celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary next month. --Oh, ______! A. cheer up B. well done C. go ahead D. congratulations 22. Let's go to ______ cinema — that'll take your mind off the problem for ______ while. A. the; the B. the; a C. a; the D. a; a 23. We are invited to a party ______ in our club next Friday. A. to be held B. held C. being held D. holding 24. My friend showed me round the town, ______ was very kind of him. A. where B. that C. which D. it 25. She carefully ______ her clothes and her hair before going into her office. A. operated B. obeyed C. dragged D. adjusted 26. His sister left home in 1998, and ______ since. A. had not been heard of B. has not been heard of C. had not heard of D. has not heard of
27. In the market near our school, there are ______ supplies of fruits, fish and meat. You can buy whatever you like. A. abundant B. expensive C. cheap D. colorful 28. John ______ buy a sports car for a long time but he doesn’t have enough money to buy one.. A. has desired for B. had desired to C. is dying to D. has been dying to 29. The rebuilt school grew greatly and its ______ this year is to admit twice as many students as last year. A. conduct B. target C. anecdote D. concept 30. A man was killed in his own house last Friday and the police are collecting evidence that is______ the case. A. familiar with B. addicted to C. relevant to D. in need of 31. As a result of the flood, two thirds of the buildings in the area ______. A. need repairing B. need to repair C. needs repairing D. needs to be repaired 32. Polly said that he did everything ______ she could to comfort his sister who cried after being refused by Harvard. A. what B. which C. when D. that 33. The young man’s lecture attracted a lot of students. ______ it was a success. A. In all B. All in all C. After all D. At all 34. The best music teacher in the school has hurt his left foot and cannot ______ tomorrow’s concert. A. take part B. play a part in C. participate in D. participate 35. –Which would you drink, tea or coffee? --______. A. I’d prefer coffee than tea B. I’d rather drink tea than coffee C. Good idea. D. It’s nice to have a drink. 第二节：完形填空 (共 20 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 20 分) 阅读下面短文. 掌握其大意. 然后从 36-55 各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中, 选 出最佳选项。并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 The Spring Festival marks the first day of a new year, so the first meal is rather important. People from the North and the South have different 36 about the foods they eat on this 37 day. In Northern China, people 38 eat Jiaozi. The word Jiaozi in Chinese means the 39 and the beginning of time. According to historical 40 , in the past people from the North and the South both ate Jiaozi on Chinese New Year’s Day. Perhaps 41 the areas in Southern China 42 more rice than those in Northern China, southern people slowly 43 to eat many other kinds of food on New Year’s Day. 44 , the most common foods for the first 45 are noodles, New Year Cake and Tangyuan. The noodle 46 long life. The New Year Cake is called Niangao in Chinese, which 47 the hope of improvement in 48 year after year. Tangyuan is a symbol of 49 according to the Chinese. To 50 a New Year visit to relatives and friends is an important activity during the Spring Festival. People also send cards to 51 a New Year’s greeting. What children love most is to set off firecrackers. 52 , as the pace of life is becoming faster and faster, people have 53 new ways to celebrate the Chinese traditional New Year. For example, many people no longer send out greeting cards. 54 , they use short messages or emails. Also to travel
during the New Year holidays has come into 36. A. word B. habits 37. A. usual B. unforgettable 38. A. seldom B. usually 39. A. end B. future 40. A. reasons B. records 41. A. as long as B. though 42. A. caused B. took 43. A. understood B. knew 44. A. Besides B. Therefore 45. A. subject B. title 46. A. symbolizes B. reveals 47. A. transports B. represents 48. A. health B. family 49. A. reunion B. luck 50. A. do B. pay 51. A. express B. describe 52. A. Luckily B. Unfortunately 53. A. given away B. made out 54. A. Instead B. Fortunately 55. A. fashion B. effect
55 . C. meanings C. common C. always C. result C. notes C. when C. produced C. made C. Consequently C. program C. shows C. fetches C. life C. happiness C. get C. establish C. However C. got into C. Moreover C. sight
D. stories D. special D. hardly D. effect D. stories D. because D. brought D. began D. Usually D. meal D. indicates D. takes D. work D. harmony D. carry D. define D. Besides D. taken up D. Furthermore D. power
(共 20 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 40 分)
阅读下面短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将 该项涂黑。A Dear Anne, I like your column very much. I met a girl four years ago at a gym. She was the one who originally approached me and we became good friends. Then one day, she made me really angry, so angry that I just left and we never saw each other again. Looking back, I really regret ending things that way. It was a cowardly act on my part, but I had a terrible temper at that time and let the smallest thing get to me. Recently, I’ve started thinking about her again and I looked up her e-mail address. I thought about writing to say ―Hi‖ and apologize for what I did but I’m not sure. She could still be angry with me, or maybe she has forgotten me. I feel very lonely and I want to see her again. What should I do? Tom Dear Tom, She may still be angry with you, and she may have forgotten the friendship between you, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve an apology. Tom, how many of us have wished for the day that someone who treated us badly saw the light and finally owned up? But we rarely get that kind of expected result. So sure, e-mail her and say ―Hi‖. Tell her you have been thinking about her and just want to apologize for getting angry and being a coward by walking out on her. But you should remember if she thinks you’re apologizing just because you are lonely, she might dismiss your sincerity. Therefore, don’t mention that. If she wants to see you again, she’ll make sure that happens.
Even if she doesn’t want to be your friend, I can assure you, she’ll appreciate the gesture. And it might make you think twice next time you get angry. Anne 56. In the letter, Anne is probably ___________. A. Tom’s friend B. Tom’s teacher C. a woman reporter D. a columnist 57. What is troubling Tom？ A. He can’t get in touch with his former friend. B. He regrets letting his former friend leave him. C. He doesn’t know whether to apologize to his former friend. D. He is uncertain whether his former friend can forgive him. 58. The underlined phrase ―owned up‖ in the third paragraph probably means ― ‖. A. returned one’s wealth B. admitted one’s mistake C. recovered one’s courage D. controlled one’s feeling 59. Which of the following is what Anne advises Tom to do? A. Tell her that he expects to see her again. B. Express his sincere apology to her. C. Tell her that he is very lonely. D. Beg her to give him another chance. 60. Anne wants to tell Tom that ________. A. an apology is better late than never B. he should think twice before he gets angry C. it’s no use crying over spilt milk D. he should answer for his wrong doings B Down-to-earth means being honest, open, and easy to deal with. It is a pleasure to find someone who is down-to-earth. A person who is down-to-earth is easy to talk to. He or she accepts others as equals. A down-to-earth person may be an important member of society, of course, but they do not let their importance go to their heads, and they do not consider themselves to be better than others who are less important. Someone who is filled with self-importance and pride, often without cause, is said to have his nose in the air. There is no way a person with his nose in the air can be down-to-earth. Americans use another expression that is similar in some way to down-to-earth. The expression is both feet on the ground. Someone with both feet on the ground is a person with a good understanding of reality. He has what is called common sense. He may have dreams but he does not allow them to block his knowledge of what is real. The opposite kind of person is one who has his head in the clouds. A man with his head in the clouds is a dreamer whose mind is not in the world. Sometimes such a dreamer can be brought back to reality; sharp words from the teacher, for example, can usually get a daydreaming student to put both feet back on the ground. The person who is down-to-earth usually has both feet on the ground. But the opposite is not always true. Someone with both feet on the ground may not be as open and easy to deal with as someone who is down-to-earth. When we have both our feet firmly on the ground, we are realistic and we act honestly and openly toward others, and our lives are like the ground below us, solid and strong.
61. If a person has his nose in the air, he ____. A. is down to the earth B. is easy to deal with C. always thinks he is more important than others D. is confident 62. If a person has both feet on the ground, he ____. A. is in touch with reality, and doesn’t have any dreams B. has some dreams but he is realistic C. is honest, open and easy to deal with D. is honest, open but hard to deal with 63. From the second paragraph, we know that sharp words from a teacher can usually ________. A. help a student get down to the earth B. wake a student up C. help a daydreaming student come down to the ground D. help a daydreaming student to become more realistic 64. The underlined sentence ―But the opposite is not always true.‖ most probably means that ______. A. the person who has his nose in the air is not true B. a man with his head in the clouds is often not intelligent C. the opposite direction is always wrong D. a person who has both feet on the ground may not be down-to-earth 65. From the passage, we can infer the person who is _______ is the most popular kind of person. A. down-to-earth B. standing on the ground C. with his nose in the air D. with his head in the clouds C
From their beginnings New England towns had a special democratic system of government. At a stated time all the citizens would assemble at a town meeting, where they would discuss local problems and express opinions freely. They also elected the town’s officials at these gatherings and made decisions about the taxes they would pay and about other community matters. These meetings were usually held at the town hall, which was located in the central square. In the eighteenth-century town meetings, only men who owned property and who were church members actually voted, although everyone present was allowed to express their opinions. Later, all citizens were allowed to vote. Thus the town meeting became truly democratic. Town meetings are still common in New England communities. In recent years the town meeting idea has been widely imitated. There are open sessions of this kind on radio and television. Occasionally a meeting of this type is called by a government agency in order to give an opportunity for free and open discussion on current problems and policies. 66. At a town meeting, people do the following things EXCEPT __________. A. express their opinions about the government B. elect officials of the towns C. make a decision about whom they should marry D. discuss some community matters 67. In the 18th century, who had the right to vote? A. All the citizens. B. All the men except those who were church members. C. The rich. D. The rich men and the church members. 68. Why has the town meeting been widely imitated? A. Because many people are interested in it. B. Because it is very democratic.
C. Because many people enjoy themselves at town meetings. D. Because sometimes government agencies call them. 69. According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT true? A. Citizens can elect the officials in the town meeting. B. In recent years, town meetings are often called by a government agency. C. People can say what they want to say at the town meeting. R1169 D. Nowadays this kind of meeting is also held on radio and television. 70. This passage mainly talks about _______. A. the New England town meeting B. modern town meetings C. a democratic meeting D. New England towns D Most Americans believe that someone isn’t grown-up until the age of 26 and they should complete their education, have a full-time job, have a family to support and be financially independent. They also believe that becoming a real grown-up is a process which begins at about the age of 20 and takes about five years, according to the report from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center. The findings are based on a representative sample of 1,398 people over the age of 18 who were surveyed in person. The survey found that people expect the transitions to grown-up status to be completed at the following ages: age 20.9 self-supporting; age 21.1 no longer living with parents; age 21.2 having a full-time job; age 22.3 education completed; age 24.5 being able to support a family financially; age 25.7 getting married; and age 26.2 having a child. ―There is a large degree of agreement across social groups on the relative importance of the seven transitions,‖ said Tom Smith, director of the survey. The only obvious pattern of differences is on views about supporting a family, having children and getting married. Older adults consider these more important than younger adults do. This probably shows in large part a change in values across generations away from traditional family values. The most valued step toward reaching adulthood, the survey found, is completing education, followed by full-time employment, supporting a family, financial independence, living independently, and marriage. 71. According to the first paragraph, someone is a grown-up when he _______. A. has found a full-time job B. has finished his study in university C. can make money and support himself after completing his education D. can support a family and be financially independent after graduation 72. A young man of 24 may be busy ________. A. finding a job B. finding a girl friend C. making money D. preparing for his wedding 73. The underlined word ―status‖ in the second paragraph probably means ―________‖. A. position B. rank C. level D. situation 74. From the passage, we learn that _________. A. being grown-up is just a matter of age B. being grown-up is a process which takes some time C. all people think completing education means being grown-up D. the survey found everyone had a different view about being grown-up 75. The best title for the passage should be ―________‖ A. It takes a long time to grown up. B. Are we grown-up yet?
C. Getting married means being grown-up. grown-up.
D. Completing education means being
高二月考 文科英语试题第二卷（共 45 分）
第四部分：书面表达 （共四节，满分 45 分）
第一节 阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 3 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面文章，回答有关小题，注意括号内的词数。 How often does your child automatically pick up a book, a magazine, a newspaper, or other printed materials simply for the pleasure of reading? Experts have begun to realize that a young person's interest in independent reading seems to be important to long-term success. However, not all children will naturally love reading. That's where you________ as a parent. First, understand that independent reading is not guided or shared reading. You may be present in the room with your son or daughter, but you will not be engaged in reading the book for your child. Instead, the child should pick up a book on his or her own, whether or not he or she can read all the words. Not only does this kind of independent reading increase a child's imagination, focus, comprehension and vocabulary, but it also allows him or her to build interest in a subject. For example, if he or she finds the Roman Empire fascinating, independently reading about that time period could broaden his or her understanding of society. One of the best ways to raise a youngster's interest in independent reading is to become an independent reader yourself. Turn off the TV and open the newspaper. Take time at the end of the day as a family to enjoy some free reading moments. The more you do it yourself, the more likely your child will be to accept it as a proper, regular thing to do. You can also begin building your child's personal ―library‖. That way, he or she will have many choices of books to peruse during independent reading. Remember that reading achievement is linked to a love of independent reading. So the next time your child picks up a book, allow him or her to have some private moments. You'll never regret your decision to embrace independent reading. 76. What is the text mainly talking about?（no more than 3 words） 77. Fill in the blank in Paragraph l with proper words.（no more than 6 words） 78. Complete the following sentence with proper words.（no more than 6 words） According to Paragraph 2, independent reading is a kind of reading that _______________. 79. What do the underlined words ―that time period‖ in Paragraph 3 probably refer to? （no more than 5 words）
80. What should a parent do when his/her child picks up a book on his/her own? （no more than 12 words）
第二节 单词短语考查（共 5 小题；每题 1 分，满分 5 分） A 单词拼写 根据首字母或汉语注释写出单词的正确形式。 81. It’s well known that Mozart had a t___________ for music.
82. An English girl will feel ____________(窘迫) when you ask how old she is. 83. Our members have the __________(特权) of using the lending service of the
library. 84. The country is a p____________ in natural resources. 85. His a__________ is to become Prime Minster is likely to be realized. B 完成句子 根据句子的意思和所提供的汉语，补充句子，使句子通顺完整。 86. many of her relatives called her ,_________ _________ __________ her being admitted to Peking University. （她的很多亲戚打电话给她，祝贺她考去了北 京大学。 ） 87. ___________ ____________ _____________ ____________ ___________(那儿 站着一位漂亮的女孩)with long hair. 88. she was standing right next to me before I ____________ ____________ ___________（意识到） her presence .
89. I _________ __________ ___________ know what happened.（我很想知道发生 了什么事） 90. I must ____________ ___________ _____________ to her for not going to her party. （道歉）make an apology
第一节: 阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 3 分；满分 15 分） 76.
________________________________________________________________________ 第三节 写作（满分 20 分） 随着我国经济的发展与对外开放程度的提高，越来越多的学子走出国门留学深造。根 据下面的提示，请你以“Studying Abroad”为题，写一篇 150 词左右的文章。 内容提示： 1. 出国留学的优点：开阔视野；体验当地的风情，交更多的朋友；更快更好地掌握一 门外语。 2. 出国留学的缺点：语言障碍不利于学习；费用高昂，而花大量时间打工又会影响学 习。 参考词汇：语言障碍 language barrier；足够的 adequate _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________
__________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________
第一部分: 听力（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分；满分 30 分） 1-5 CBBAB CBBCC 第二部分: 英语基础知识运用
第一节：单选（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分；满分 15 分） 21 – 25 DBACD 26 – 30 BADBC 31 – 35 ADBCB 第二节：完型（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分；满分 20 分）
36. B。文章介绍中国春节的庆祝。在春节这一天，北方人和南方人有着不同的饮食习惯。 37. D。中国的春节对中国人来说是个特别的日子。 38. B。根据常识，吃饺子是一种通常的春节习俗。 39. A。the end and the beginning of time，这里的 end 和后面的 beginning 对应。 40. B。according to historical records 根据历史记载。 41. D。 “… the areas in Southern China produced more rice than those in Northern China, …”是 后文的原因，所以要用 because。 42. C。和 rice 搭配的动词用 produce，意为“生产，产出” 。 43. D。南方人有更多其他的选择。 44. A。besides 除此之外。与前文是递进关系。 45. D。noodles“面条”是一种食品，所以这里要用 meal。 46. A。根据常识和后文的 long life 可以看出面条是长寿的象征。 47. B。represent the hope 意为“代表希望” 。 48. C。年糕通常会给人们的生活带来好运。 49. A。汤圆是团圆的象征。 50. B。pay a visit to … 是固定搭配。 51. A。express … greeting 意为“表达??的问候” 。 52. C。前文介绍的是中国传统春节的庆祝，而后文的内容涉及当今的春节特点，前后内容 是转折关系，所以要用 however。 53. D。通过“… new ways to celebrate the Chinese traditional New Year.”可以看出，人们要采 用新的方式庆祝中国传统的节日 — 春节。 54. A。 send out greeting cards 和 use short messages or emails 形成对比， 所以用 instead 来表转 折。 55. A。旅游已经成为当今春节庆祝的一种新时尚。come into fashion 意为“流行起来” 。
第三部分:阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分；满分 30 分）
56. D。细节推断题。根据第一段的首句“I like your column very much.”可知这是读者写给 一个报刊专栏的求助信，因此可以推断 Anne 是个专栏作家。
57. C。推理判断题。根据 Tom 在信中提到的内容可知他现在很后悔四年前一气之下离开朋 友，他想给朋友发邮件，表达自己的歉意，但是又想朋友可能还在生他的气或者早已忘 记他，所以他不知该如何是好。 58. B。词义推断题。根据这句话的内容“我们都希望曾经伤害过我们的人能够意识到自己 的错误，并向我们道歉” ，因此可以推断 own up 的含义是“承认错误” 。故选 B。 59. B。推理判断题。根据 Anne 信中第二段“But you should remember if she thinks you’re apologizing just because you are lonely, she might dismiss your sincerity.”可知 Anne 认为如 果 Tom 的朋友认为他向她道歉的原因是他很孤独， 想见到她来消除自己的孤独， 她就不 会认为他的道歉是真诚的。因此 Anne 建议 Tom 不要提这类的话题，只要真诚地道歉就 可以了。 60. A。主旨推断题。根据“She may still be angry with you, and she may have forgotten the friendship between you, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve an apology.” 可知 Anne 想 告诉 Tom 的道理是：对于自己的错误，应该勇于道歉，即使这个道歉做的晚些，也比不 做要好。 B 61. C。从第一段中的 “Someone who is filled with self-importance and pride, often without cause, is said to have his nose in the air.”可得出答案。 62. B。根据第二段中的“Someone with both feet on the ground is a person with a good understanding of reality.”和“He may have dreams but he does not allow them to block his knowledge of what is real.”可得出答案。 63. D 。从第二段中的“ … sharp words from the teacher, for example, can usually get a daydreaming student to put both feet back on the ground.”可推知答案。 64. D。 “Someone with both feet on the ground may not be as open and easy to deal with as someone who is down-to-earth.”这一句话是解释。 65. A。通过全文，尤其是最后一段可得出作者是大力提倡做人要脚踏实地，且这种人最受 欢迎。 C 66. C。文中提到是付税费，而不是生活方面的费用。 67. D。依据为第二段中的“In the eighteenth-century town meetings, only men who owned property and who were church members actually voted, …” 。 68. B。从文章的第一句和最后一段可看出市政会议之所以受欢迎是因为其民主性。 69. B。从文章的最后一段中的“Occasionally a meeting of this type is called by a government agency…”可知这种会议是偶尔召开，而不是经常开。 70. A。文章开头就点明了主题，主要介绍了英格兰的新市政会议。 D 71. D。 根据第一段中的 “Most Americans believe that someone isn’t grown-up until the age of 26 and they should complete their education, have a full-time job, have a family to support and be financially independent.”可推知 D 选项概括最全面。 72. C。根据第二段中的“…；age 24.5 being able to support a family financially；…”可推出 答案。 73. A。根据上下文可以推测 status 在本文中意为“身份” 。故选 A。 74. B。 从第一段中的 “They also believe that becoming a real grown-up is a process which begins at about the age of 20 and takes about five years, …”可得出答案。 75. B。本文主要讨论什么是长大成人的标志，所以 B 项的表述最贴切。
第四部分: 书面表达(共 55 分)
第一节：阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 3 分，满分 15 分） 76. Independent reading 77. should do your part/bit/ do something about it 78. is not guided or shared 79. Time of the Roman Empire. 80. Allow the child to have some private moments and read alone. 注意：根据文章内容及题目要求每题可适当得 3 分，2 分，1 分， 0 分。 不能只有 0 分和 3 分。 第二节：A 单词拼写 （共 5 小题：每小题 1 分， 共 5 分） 1.talent 2.embarrassed 3.privilege 4 .privilege 5.ambition 注意：形式不对不得分！ B 完成句子（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分；满分 5 分） 1.congratulating her on 2.There stands a pretty girl. 3. There stands a pretty girl. 4.became aware of 5.am dying to 注意：形式不对不得分！ 第三节：书面表达（满分 20 分） Studying Abroad Attending schools abroad has many advantages. Firstly, by looking at our own country from outside, we can widen our vision and broaden our minds. Secondly, we can visit famous scenic spots and make friends with the local people. Thirdly, we can use the foreign language in our daily life so that our ability in the second language may be improved quickly.
However, there are also some disadvantages in attending a foreign school. The most serious problem is the language barrier. Most students do not have adequate knowledge of the language spoken there. On arriving there, they find it difficult to understand what the teachers are saying. Furthermore, the cost of living is much higher than that in our country, so most students have to find part-time jobs to support themselves. Faced with these difficulties, many students find themselves unable to pay full attention to their studies and learn little. On the whole, it is a good thing to study abroad. However, one must not lose sight of the disadvantages. 注意： 基本切入点为 15 分， 根据书写和内容及语法错误多少适当加 减分。