Analyze Learn Consolidate Improve
Made by Mr Shang
A new start, A new challenge! Come on !!! Everyone.
1.To correct the mistakes in the
2.Improve Ss’ ability and raise their confidence.
1.A lot of questions____ at the meeting, which made things more complicated(复杂). A came across B came on C came up D came in 2. The teacher asked a difficult question, but finally Ted _____ a good answer. A. came up to B. came up with C. came over to D. came along with
3._____students are practising English with each other at the English corner. A.The number of; to speak B. A great deal of; spoken C . A number of; speaking D. A great many; speak
4. All the money should be made use ______the poor. A of helping B to help C of to help D to helping 5. We should think of what use may ______such a material. A. be made from B. be made of C. make use D. make use of
6. —The problem is very difficult. I'm afraid you can't work it out now. — I fail this time, I will try it again. A.Even if B. Since C. As if D. Though
7. Mr. Wang is ______a teacher; he is also our friend. A.more than B. other than C. rather than D. better than 8. More than one person ______ sent to the hardest place since 1985. A.is B. are C. has been D. have been
9. Everybody has ______ to play _____ our environment. A.a part; to protect B. a role; in protecting C. part; in protecting D. a role; to protect
10. He changes his address so ______ that it is always difficult to find his house. A.exactly B. frequently C. carefully D. gradually 11. Richard looked at the envelope and Jenny's handwriting immediately. A.recognized B. found C. realized D. concerned
12. —Could you tell me_____at the meeting? —Sorry，I don’t know. I didn’t go to the meeting that day. A.what does he say B. what he says C. what he said D. what did he say
13. American English is more or less different ___ British English ______ pronunciation and spelling. A.from; in B. with; in C. from; with D. with; on 14. --Do you think it true that all the theories should ________ facts? --I don’t suppose so. If so, there would be no predictions(预言) A. be made on B. be based on C. be set up with D. be built with
15. There is ______ is called Mr. Smith in our workshop. A.no such man as B. no such a man as C. no such man D. no such a man that 16. He commanded that all the gates _____when it was getting dark in case thieves came in . A.were shut B. be shut C. could be shut D. must be shut 17. I don't think ______ possible to master English without much memory work. A. this B. that C. its D. it
A 篇 16、17、18、19 B 篇 20、22