考试时间：120 分钟 总分：150 分 第一部分 听力测试（共两节，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话，每段对话后有一个小题。从题中所给的 A,B,C 三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下 一小题。每段对话
仅读一遍。 1. What team will the boy try out for? A. The volleyball team. B. The basketball team. C. The swim team.
2. What is the woman wearing to the store? A. A shirt. B. A dress. C. A new pair of shorts.
3. What does the girl want for her birthday? A. A camera. B. A toy train. C. A sports car.
4. Where did the girl go last night? A. To a party. B. To the movies. C. To Anna’s house.
5. What does the man want the woman to do? A. Check his book. B. Change his grade. C. Turn in her homework.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白， 每段对话或独白后有几个小题， 从题中所给的 A,B,C 三个选项中选 出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每 小题 5 秒钟；听完后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话或 独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What did the man give the woman? A. Some water. B. Some sun cream. C. A pair of sunglasses.
7. Where might the speakers be? A. At the beach. B. In a swimming pool. C. Near a mountain lake
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What was missing from the woman’s house? A. Her car. B. Some furniture. C. Some jewelry.
9. How long was the woman away from home? A. For five minutes. B. For fifteen minutes. C. For fifty minutes.
10. How did the thief get into the woman’s house? A. The window was open. B. The door wasn’t locked. C. He broke into the house 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。
11. Why is the man unhappy? A. He fought with his friend. B. His friend didn’t thank him. C. He got no gifts for his birthday. 12. Who taught the woman to write thank－you cards? A. Her parents. B. Her teachers. C. Her grandparents.
13. Why don’t people write thank－you cards anymore, according to the woman? A. It’s not convenient. B. It’s gone out of style. C. Their parents didn’t teach them. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 17 题。 14. What are the speakers mainly discussing? A. An art show. B. A new art project. C. Their assignment.
15. Who might the man be? A. A professional artist. 16. How might the man help? A. By planting some trees. B. By designing a painting. C. By protecting the wild animals. 17. Where does the man say he may go this weekend? A. To the zoo. B. To the park. C. To the public library. B. A professor. C. A student.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. Where will the plane leave from? A. Gate10. B. Gate14. C. Gate 15.
19. When will the passengers start boarding the plane? A. At 4:15 p.m. B. At 4:45 p.m. C. At 5:15 p.m.
20. What should passengers do if they have any questions? A. Call the airline. B. Go to the security desk. C. Go to the customer service desk. 第二部分 单项选择（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 21. Hurry up﹗The train ______. You know it ______ at 9:00 am. A. leaves; leaves C. is leaving; leaves 22. — Father, you promised! — Well, ________. But it was you who didn’t keep your word first.
B. leaves; is leaving D. is leaving; is leaving
A. So was I.
B. So did I.
C. So I was.
D. So I did.
23. Is this the first time you_______ Beijing? A. have visited B. was visiting C. visited D. has visited
24. I hate ______ when the weather becomes freezing cold because there is no heater inside. A. this B. that C. it D. so
25. His singing career began to ______ in the late 1990s. A. get off B. take off C. put off D. set off
26. Tsinghua University, ______ in 1911, is home to a great number of outstanding figures. A. found B. founding C. founded D. to be founded
27. Rather than _______ on a crowded bus, he always prefers ______ a bike. A. ride; to ride B. riding; ride C. ride; ride D. to ride; riding
28. ________ I came, the city wasn’t so beautiful. A. For the first time first time B. At the first time C. The first time when D. The
29. Where and when to go for the holiday still ______. A. are remained to decide C. remain to be decided B. is remaining to decide D. remains to be decided
30. It is usually warm in my hometown in March, but it ______ be rather cold sometimes. A. must B. can C. should D. would
第三部分 阅读理解（共两节 满分 40 分） 第一节 （共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） A Johnny Smith was a good math student at a high school. He loved his computer. He came home early every day, and then he worked with it till midnight. But Johnny was not a good English student, not good at all. He got an F in his English class. One day after school Johnny joined his computer to the computer in his high school office. The school office computer had the grades of all the students: the math grades, the science grades, the grades in arts and music, and the grades in English. He found his English grade. An F! Johnny changed his English grade from an F to A. Johnny' parents looked at his report card. They were very happy. "An A in English!" said Johnny's Dad. "You're a very clever boy, Johnny." Johnny is a hacker( 黑 客 ). Hackers know how to take information from other computers and put new information in. Using a modem（调制调解器）, they join their
computers to other computers secretly. School headmasters and teachers are worried about hackers. So are the police, for some people even take money from bank computer account and put it into their own ones. And they never have to leave home to do it! They are called hackers. 31. Johnny changed his English grade with the computer in _______. A. the classroom B. the school office C. a bank near his house D. his own house 32. When Johnny's parents saw the report, they were happy because _______. A. Johnny was good at math B. Johnny loved computers C. Johnny could join one computer to another D. they thought Johnny was not poor in English any longer 33. Who are worried about hackers in the story? A. Johnny's parents B. School headmasters, teachers and the police C. Only the police D. Many school headmasters and teachers 34. What should the hackers know well, do you think, after you read this story? A. Information B. Bank computer accounts C. Computers D. Grades B Welcome to our school. You can do a lot of things here. Come and join us. Timetable
Sunday Monday 8:30---11:30 19:00---21:00 Personal Inventions Space and Man Mr. Johnson Dr. Thomas West You can see many inventions by If you want to know more about the universe the students; you may also bring your own (宇宙). inventions.
Wednesday 19:30---21:00 Modern Medicine Mrs. Lucy Green Would you like to know medical science?
Friday 18:30---21:00 Computer Science Mr. Harry Morison from Harvard University, USA.
Learn to use Windows XP.
35. You may have a chance to introduce your inventions on ______. A. Sunday B. Monday C. Wednesday D. Friday 36. The person who teaches Computer Science is from______. A. Canada B. Japan C. Australia D. America 37. You may learn something about a disease called TB from ______. A. Dr. West B. Mr. Morison C. Mrs. Green D. Mr. Thomas C It’s a too long story — 17 months to be exact — with an ending that’s short and sweet. Ruthie has, finally and happily, been reunited with her family. The story goes back to October, 2005. Ruthie, 8 months old, was sitting on the back seat of the family car when her owner walked hurriedly into a Long Island store. When Nancy Noel returned a few minutes later, Ruthie was nowhere in sight. Nancy Noel and her husband, Lincoln Werden, got in touch with Nassau County police, put up flyers (小传单) around their Manhasset neighborhood. But no sightings of Ruthie were reported. Until last week, that is, someone sent Ruthie to a Manhattan shelter after finding her walking slowly around the Bronx — 25 miles from where she was taken on that fateful October day. And then, shelter workers searched Ruthie for a possible microchip (微芯片) — she had one fixed under her skin. It showed her family’s name and address. Ruthie was immediately reunited with Nancy Noel and her daughter, Sara Werden. “We never thought we would see her again,” said Sara Werden. “We were just amazed.” She’s no longer the tiny pup they last saw. In fact, Ruthie gained (增加) 10 pounds during her months away from home. She’s on a diet now, and has already lost one and a half pounds. Ruthie also has a new friend to play with. The family had got another dog, named Holly, after losing the hope of ever finding their beloved
Ruthie. 38. According to the passage, when did Ruthie get together with her family? A. In October 2005. B. In March 2006. C. In May 2007. D. In March 2007. 39. According to the passage, Ruthie should be _____. A. a pet dog that Nancy Noel raised B. one of Nancy Noel’s daughters C. one of Holly’s sisters D. a police working for Nancy Noel 40. Which of the following shows the right time order according to the passage? a. Ruthie was sent to a shelter. b. Ruthie stayed outside a Long Island store. c. Ruthie was fixed a microchip. d. Ruthie reunited with her family. e. Shelter workers found Ruthie’s address. A. baecd B. caebd C. bedac D. cbaed 41. Which of the following can be inferred according to the passage? A. Ruthie was stolen by a thief. B. Ruthie had enough food during the days when she was lost. C. Nancy Noel never lost the hope of finding Ruthie. D. Ruthie had to put on weight after she was found again. D Twelve-year-old Leonardo was born in a poor family in Bambamarca in Peru. He knew how to read but he had never seen a book in his life. So he asked the new priest （牧师）in his village to give him one. But there was no electricity. So Leonardo borrowed candles from the church and sat up all night reading it. The next morning, he was at the door of the priest asking for another book to read. John Medcalf, the priest，was moved. He also realised that people would love to read if given a chance. But he knew how difficult it was for Leonardo and those in his village to get books. And yet, no one can be taught to read and write without books. To make people in a poor, faraway area grow to love books，they have to be with them. So he thought the only way was to bring books to people. But how could this be done? Mobile libraries or car libraries would be too expensive and difficult to continue in the rocky, hilly land of Peru. So what other methods could be used? Medcalf got a new idea from the barefoot（赤脚）doctors of China. And that was how the barefoot librarians（图书管理员）first appeared in the villages of northern Peru，almost thirty years ago. The librarians began by going from village to village, lending books to villagers. They helped start The Rura1 Library Network of Peru. At first，they were teachers of the village schools which these faraway libraries belonged to. But the teachers were not very interested in the job because it meant a lot of hard work. So, village leaders took on the job themselves. Today, there are 600 village libraries across Peru. The barefoot librarians who
walk up to 15 hours a day with bags of books are their lifeline. 42. The first paragraph tells us that Leonardo A. had a lot of books B. bought candles from others C. enjoyed reading books D. lived in the church 43. The underlined word "this" in Paragraph 3 probably refers to “ ” A. to grow to love books B. to bring books to people C. to read and write D. to build a new library 44. The passage doesn't mention A. when the barefoot librarians appeared B. who worked as village librarians at first C. where Medcalf met Chinese doctors D. how many village libraries Peru has today 45. It can be inferred（推断）from the passage that ． A. the first church in Peru was set up by John Medcalf B. car libraries used to be popular in Leonardo's village C. teachers were interested in bringing books to villagers D. the barefoot librarians are important to village libraries 第二节 短文七选五（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） A good book can be satisfying. If reading is a habit you’d like to get into, there are some ways to develop it. Realize that reading is enjoyable if you have a good book. If you have a difficult book and you are forcing yourself through it, it will seem like a task. ___46 __ Set time. You should have some time during every day when you’ll read for at least 5 to 10 minutes. 47 For example, make it a habit to read during breakfast and lunch and even dinner if you eat alone. Always carry a book. 48 When I leave the house, I always make sure to have
my car keys and one book at hand. The book stays with me in the car, and I take it into the office and to appointments and pretty much everywhere I go. 49 Find a place in your home where you can sit in a comfortable chair. Don’t lie down unless you’re going to sleep. There shouldn’t be a television or a computer near the chair, and no music or no noisy family members/ roommates. If you don’t have a place like this, create one. Reduce television/ the Internet. If you really want to read more, try cutting back on time on TV or the Internet. 50 But remember: every minute you reduce of
the Internet/ TV, you could use for reading. This could create hours of book reading
time. A. Wherever you go, take a book with you. B. Go to bookstores. C. Have some good tea or coffee while you read. D. Find a quiet place. E. This may be difficult for some people. F. If this happens, give up the book and find another one that you’ll really love. G. It means you will read no matter how busy you are. 第四部分 英语知识运用（共三节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出一个最佳选项，并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 Tina was afraid of the dark. She always went to bed with the light on. She was afraid that the 51 would come and eat her. Her daddy always 52 her closet(壁橱) and under her bed for monsters. One night, Tina was awakened in the middle of the night by some strange 53_coming from her window. She opened her eyes and saw a huge 3-eyed monster 54_to get into her room through the window. She was too scared to even 55__ for help. The monster was able to 56__the window and get in. Tina was 57_why her parents didn't wake up from all the noise. Tina's heart was 58_ so fast with the monster going straight to her bed. __59_the monster said in a low voice:" Hello there little girl, I hope I didn't 60_ you. My name is Mongus. I was wondering if I can get some 61__and cookies." Tina couldn't believe her 62__. "So, you are not here to 63_me?" She asked. Obviously __64_, the monster laughed loudly: "Eat you? No, no. You shouldn't be scared of me because I am a 65__monster. Can I have what I want now? Please." Tina got up and went to the 66__where she got some milk and cookies. Later, Mongus left the room the same way he came in. In the morning, Tina woke up to her father's voice, “Little sweet, time for school.” Tina told her father the 67__and how the window got broken. Her father 68__her that the whole thing was just a dream 69__the window wasn't broken." So Mongus isn't coming back?" Tina asked. "It is all up to you, honey. You can 70 _Mongus anytime you like, all you have to do is dream about him again.” 51. A. wolf B. monster C. enemy D. bear 52. A. hid B. entered C. slept D. checked 53. A. noises B. boys C. voices D. parents 54. A. trying B. agreeing C. explaining D. begging 55. A. hope B. shout C. wait D. look 56. A. break B. avoid C. fix D. move 57. A. blaming B. considering C. wondering D. guessing 58. A beating B. hitting C. running D. jumping 59. A. So B. Later C. Then D. Meanwhile 60. A. catch B. see C. hurt D. frighten
61. A. prizes B. milk C. candies D. surprise 62. A. promises B. words C. eyes D. ears 63. A. eat B. joke C. cheat D. kill 64. A. disappointed B. amused C. frightened D. bored 65. A. ugly B. lively C. friendly D. lonely 66. A. shop B. kitchen C. garden D. bedroom 67. A. story B. lie C. event D. dream 68. A. reminded B. questioned C. comforted D. informed 69. A. when B. if C. although D. as 70. A. put up B. take away C. get up D. bring back 第二节 语法填空（共 10 个小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 If you are like most people, you’d say that your mouth does most of your communicating. But you might be 71._________ (surprise) to learn how much you can say with other parts of your head. There are several types of messages that 72.__________ (send) by using eyes and head. Eye Contact When people see someone they know quite well on the street, they may smile and make brief eye contact and then look away and continue on 73. ________ saying a word. These gestures (手势) are another way of saying, “Hello, I’m glad to see you, but I don’t have time 74. _______ (talk) right now. ” When 75. _______ (approach) someone on a narrow road, one usually looks 76. _______ (brief) at other person’s eyes and then looks at the part of the road he or she wants to use. The other person generally moves away from the part of the road. Nodding the head A very rapid up and down movement means, “I understand. Keep going. ” 77. _______ slightly slower nod means, “I understand. I agree with you.” A very slow nod may communicate the message, “I understand, But I 78. ________ (agree).” Tilting (使倾斜) the head Head tilts also communicate different messages. Turning the head so one ear faces the 79. _______ (speak) and tilting the head a little means, “I’m interested and I’m listening carefully.”
Tilting the head back and to the side says, “I am thinking about 80. _______ you said. ” 第五部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 短文中有 10 出语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下面一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意： 1、 每句不超过 2 个错误； 2、 每处错误及其修改均限一词； 3、 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 My dream school starts at 8: 30 a.m. and ends at 3: 30 p.m. There have three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We didn’t need to do so many homework. Therefore , we have more time with after－school activities. For example, we can do reading for one and a half hour and play sports for one hour every day. My dream school look like a big garden. There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom buildings. We can lie on the grass for a rest, or sitting by the lake listening music. The teachers here are kind and helpfully. They are not only our teachers but also our friends.
书面表达（满分 25 分）
假如你叫毛毛， 是眉山市某中学学生。 最近你校在为一批来自英格兰的学生征询住宿家 庭，你有意申请。请根据下面提供的信息用英语给校长写封信，说明你的理由。 申请理由： 1．住房条件: 宽敞、整洁、社区（community）环境优美。 2．语言优势: 本人擅长英语，父母都是英语教师，不会有交流困难。 3．接待经验: 上个月刚刚接待过两名新西兰(New Zealand)学生 4．游览安排：陪同参观著名的名胜古迹 5．其他：??（内容自己添加） 注意： 1．文章必须包括所有要点。 2. 参考词汇：接待 host (v)
Dear Headmaster, I’m writing to request a valuable chance to be one of the host families of the England students.______________________________________________________________________ __ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________ Yours, Maomao
参考答案 I. 听力 1—5 ABAAB 6—10 BACBC 11—15 BACBC 16—20 BABBC II. 单选 21—25 CDACB 26—30 CADDB III. 阅读 31—34 DDBC 35—37 ADC 38—41 DADB 42—45 CBCD IV. 七选五 46—50 FGADE V. 完形填空 51—55 BDAAB 56—60 ACACD 61—65 BDABC 66—70 BACDD VI. 语法填空 71. surprised 72. are sent 73. without 74.to talk 75. approaching 76. briefly 77.A 78. disagree/don’t agree 79. speaker 80.what VII. 短文改错
1. have → are 5. hour → hours 9. music 前加 to VIII. 书面表达 Dear Headmaster:
2. didn’t → don’t 3. many → much 6. look → looks 7.the flowers 删除 the 10. helpfully → helpful
4.with → for 8. sitting → sit
I’m writing to request a valuable chance to be one of the host families of the England students. We have a large and clean house, which lies in a beautiful community in Meishan. What’s more, I am good at English and my parents are both English teachers. So I am sure I have no difficulty in communicating with our guests. In addition, last week, we hosted two guests from New Zealand. We had great fun with each other and I got much experience as well during their stay. I will show them around the places of interest in Meishan. They will surely be fascinated by the beautiful scenery of Meishan. Besides, my mother cooks well, so they can have a taste of local food. I am sure they will have a good time here. Looking forward to your reply. Yours, Maomao