高一英语同步练习 必修 1 Unit 3 Travel Journal
第4课时：Using language 基础练习: 本单元知识点归纳(语言点和句型) 1.现在时表将来的用法 2. 强调句的用法及特点 3.once 引导条件状语从句 4. insist 用于陈述语气
和虚拟语气 5. get 用于’使(让)某人作某事”的结构 6. see, watch 等动词用于带复合宾语的结构 7. familiar 的用法 8. determine 的用法 9. 由 care 所构成的短语 10.give 的短语 11. prefer 的用法 persuade 的用法 13.boil 的用法 14.dream 的用法 15attitude 的用法 16.ever since 的用法 17.fun 和 funny 的用法 18.put up 的用法及 put 所构成的短语 19.while 引导的让步状语从句 20.as usual
Ⅰ单项填空 ---Will you tell us something about the weather there? --- I _____ to that .
A. go B. come
D. am coming
C. am going
2. A new school _____ here. It’s hoped to be finished it next June. A. will be built B. is built C. has been built D. is being built
3. The Chinese are good at table tennis _____ the English are interested in football. A. if B. as C. while D. since
4. The cost of living in Glasgow is among the lowest in Britain, ____ the quality of life is probably one of the highest. A. since B. when C. as D. while
5. No one likes to see his feelings _____，so the old man turned away. A. laugh at C. laughing at B. to be laughed at D. laughed at
6. I’m afraid I won’t have any influence over my 19-year-old daughter _____ her mind is made up. A. once B. the moment C. as soon as D. since
7. The forest guards often find campfires that have not been _______ completely. A. turned down B. put out C. put down D. put up
8. You can’t imagine ____ fantastic fun web chatting is. A. what B. how C. what a D. how a
9. Defeated by many failures, he finally ____. A. gave up B. gave off C. gave in D. gave away
10.---What does your brother Tom like to do ? ----As far as I know, he doesn’t ______ music. A. care about B. care for C. care of D. care
11. The study of English he has insisted on_______ himself go abroad has now proved useless. A. to help B. helping C. having help D. will help
12.To our great surprise, the head teacher was finally ______ into allowing us to go for a picnic. A. advised B. agreed C. persuaded D. admitted
13.I __________meat________ fish.
A. prefer; to C. prefer to; rather that
B. prefer to ; to D. prefer ;that
14.It was my good friend _____ went to see the film together with me last night. A. who B. which C. whom D. which 15. Does your mother take a walk after supper _______? A. in common B. as usual C. in all D. as it is
II．完形填空 Linda was a few minutes late. Wilson 1 the office when she got there. His secretary told her he 2 back in a few minutes. She few minutes in outer office. "I'll never get this job," she 4 herself. For a moment she wanted to 5 the _3 sit down and wait for a
building. Just then, Wilson came 6_ the door and hurried into his office. A few minutes 7 his secretary took Linda in and introduced her, Linda apologized 8 . Wilson didn't seem to _9 .They chatted casually (随便地) for a few seconds and then 10 . He 11 her letter of application. "You've never worked in radio or television before, 12 "he said. Now she was
13 that she would not get the job. Wilson asked her 14 questions. 15 he seemed impressed with her other qualifications(资格).She was 16 when he asked her if she could start soon. "I wonder if you'd mind asked 18 _. 19 1. A. had left 2. A. had been 3. A. should 4. A. told 5. A. run out 6. A. through 7. A. latest 8. A. to being late seemed she had got the job 20 B. has left B. came B. had to B. spoke B run of B. across B. last B. for being late C. was left C. was C. would C. said C. run out of C. cross C. late C. to be late D. would be leaving D. would be D. was able to D. talked D. run away D. along D. later D. for the late 17 next month?" he
9. A. mind B. listen 10. A. took down with business C. settled down with business 11. filled out 12. A. haven't you 13. A. even more sure 14. A. a few such B. took out B. do you B. sure
C. notice D. hear B. came down to business D. got down to business C. sent out C. have you C. even sure of C. much a few B. To her surprised D.To her surprise B. even much surprise D. even much surprised C. start C. by smile C. That C. all D. started D. with smile D. He D. after that D. threw away D. don't you D. sure of D. more a few
B. a few more
15. A. As her surprise C. For her surprised 16. A. even more surprise C. even more surprised 17. A. starting 18. A. by a smile 19. A. It 20. A. not at all B. to start B. with a smile B. This B. after all
I.对话填空 A: 1 ?
B: Yes, this is Lucy speaking. Who’s that? A: This is Xiaoli. B. 2
A: What are you doing next week? B: 3 ?
A: Tuesday. B: Oh, I’m sorry. I am not free then. What about Friday? A: Well, let’s meet on Friday. I know you are fond of dancing B: Oh, that’s great. A: I’d love to do B: when?
C: so I’m taking you to a dance party. D. Why E: Hello, is that Lucy speaking? F: Nice to hear you.
II.改错 Which is best way to learn a language? We should remember what we all learnt our own languages well when we were children If we could learn a second language by the same way, it would not seem such difficult Think of what small child does. It listens to people to speak and tries to learn. it is using a language. It is talking in it and thinking in it all the time. If people had to using a second language all the time, they would learn it quickly.1_____________ 2_____________ 3_____________ 4_____________ 5_____________ 6_____________ 7_____________ 8_____________ 9_____________ 10. ____________
III. 用单词的正确形式填空。 1. A ___________（determine） person always tr tries to finish the job, no matter how hard it is. 2. Once her mind of going has been made, ____________(persuade ) her to stay is impossible. 3. The teacher wanted to know if we can use the word ____________(proper) 4. He ___________ （insist） that we find the source of the trouble as soon as possible. 5. Do you remember all the ___________ (detail) of the story you have just read? 6. I wanted to pay the train ___________ (fare) by myself.
7.She ___________ (cycle)to school instead of taking the bus。
第 4 课时
Ⅰ单项填空 1-5 CDCDD 6-10 ABACB 11-15ACAAB II．完形填空 1-5:ADBAC 6-10: ADBAD 11-15:BCABD 16-20:CABAB
I.对话填空:1.E 2.F 3.B 4.C 5.A II.改错 1．best 改为 the best 2. what 改为 how 5. such 改为 so 6. small 改为 a small 3. well 删去 4. by 改为 in 8. a 改为 the
7. to speak 改为 speak
9.对的 10.using 改为 use III. 用单词的正确形式填空。 1. determined cycles 2. persuading 3.properly 4. insisted 5. details 6 fare; 7.