高一英语同步练习 必修 2 Unit 1 The Cultural Relics
单元综合评估测试 （100 分 45 分钟） 一 、单项选择 （每题 1 分，共 15 分） 1.I really care ______we win or lose. A.for B.about C.
2.He rather than you _____on duty today. A.is B.are C.was D.were
3. Most people think well ______the novel. A. about B.on C.of D.over
4. _______take the English Evening course please fill in this form. A.Those who want want 5. He was eager to go to the hospital to see his stepmother,____he loved as his own mother. A.that B.which C.whom D./ B.Anyone wants C.Those that want D.People
6.A special committee will________ the air crash. A look at C look into B look for D look after when I passed by.
7.She pretended ____me A. not seeing C. having not see
B. to not see D. not to see
8. He’s given me so much help that I really want to do something for him _____. A. in turn C. in return B. by turns D. in answer
9. A police car,______there are two policemen stops on the side of the road. A. that C. which B. in it D. in which
10. There is no doubt ____everyone will unite and work for better days. A. whether C. who B that D. whom
11.-- The English exam is not difficult, is it? --____.Even Tom _____ to the top students failed in it. A. Yes; who is belonging C. Yes; who belongs B. No; who is belonged D. No; who is belonging
12. The guards caught the spy and _____ him very carefully. A. searched for C. looked for B. searched D. asked for
13.--What did you think of the film last night? --Really wonderful.It’s well worth _____ A. seeing C. seen B. to see D. being seen
14.A terrible earthquake happened in Wen chuan,___drew attention of the whole world. A. That C. where B. which D .what
15.--Would you like to come over to my party? --I’m afraid I can’t. My car is being repaired. ____I have a lot of work to do. A .Although C. However B. But D. Besides
二.完型填空（每题 2 分，共 30 分） Many people who work in London want to live outside it and to go to their offices, factories or schools every day by train, car or bus, even though this _16_ they have to get up earlier in the morning and reach _17_ later in the evening. One benefit (好处) of living outside London is that houses are _18_ . Even a small flat (公寓) in London without a garden costs quite a lot of money . With the same money, one can get a little house in the country with a garden of _19_own. Then, in the country one can be far from the noise ._20_ one has to get up earlier and spend
more time in trains or buses, one can sleep _21_ at night, and, during weekends and _22_ summer evenings, one can enjoy the fresh clean air of the country. If one likes gardens, one can spend one's _23_ time digging, planting, watering and doing other jobs which are needed in the garden. Then, when the flowers and vegetables _24_ , one has the reward of a person who has shared the secrets of _25_ . Some people, however, take no interest in country things; for them, _26_ lies in the town, with its cinemas and theatres, beautiful shops and busy streets, dance halls and restaurants. Such people would _27_ that their life was not worth _28_if they had to live it outside London. A walk in one of the parks and a visit _29_ the sea every summer is all _30_they want . 16.A. shows 17. A. home 18. A. cleaner 19. A. him 20. A. If 21. A. little 22. A. on 23. A. day B. expresses B. family B. nicer B. its B. Although B. less B. for B. night C. means C. flat C. bigger C. one’s C. Because D. needs D. house D. cheaper D. their D. After D. better
C. longer C. at C. spare C. come up C. science D. by D. whole
24. A. come on B. come to 25. A. rest 26. A. health 27. A. know B. society B. happiness B. feel
D. come over D. nature D. future D. hope
C. wealth C. understand C. living C. of C. which
28. A. wasting B. finding 29. A. for 30 A. who 三．阅读理解 B. to B. what
D. spending D. at D. that
（每题 2 分，共 20 分） A
Many people go to school for a good education.They learn languages ， history,maths and other lessons. School education is very important and useful.Yet no one can learn everything from school. No matter how much a teacher knows, he cannot
teach his students everything they want to know. His work is to show his students how to learn. He teaches them how to read and how to think. So, much more is to be learned outside school by the students themselves. It is always more important to know how to study by oneself. It is quite easy to learn something in a language or a formula in maths, but it is difficult to use a formula in finding the answer to a maths problem. Great inventors do not get everything from school but they can invent many things and change the world a lot.Though Thomas Edison invented many things he didn’t have much school education . How do they do all these ? Because they know how to study. A lot of things are not taught in the classroom. They get knowledge from books outside school. They work hard all their lives, and the most important thing is that they know how to use their head. 31. What do many people go to school for ? A. To make friends C. To get a good education B. To get everything D. To study by themselves
32.What should a student learn to do from school ? A.Try to remember more knowledge and formulas . B.Try to learn how to read and how to think . C.Try to remember what the teachers teach . D.Try to invent the world . 33. How can an inventor invent things ? The most important thing is how to A. be a great inventor C. use his head well B. study by himself D. remember what he’s been taught .
34.The word formula in this passage means_ . A. 数学题 C. 几何图形 B. 公式 D. 数学用表
35.Which of the following shows the most important idea of this passage ? A.School education is important for a person . B.A student can not learn everything from school . C. A student should learn how to remember a formula . D. Inventors can invent things and change the world a lot .
Paris is the capital of the European nation of France. It is also one of the most beautiful and most famous cities in the world. Paris is called the City of Light. It is also an international fashion center. What women are wearing in Paris will be worn by women all over the world. Paris is also a famous world center of education. For example, it is where the headquarters of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization are located. The Seine River divides the city into two parts. Thirty –two bridges cross this beautiful river. The oldest and perhaps most well-known is the Point Neuf, which was built in the sixteenth century. The Sorbonne, a famous university, stands on the left bank of the river. There are many other famous places in Paris, such as the famous museum, the Louvre, as well as the Notre Dame. However, the most famous building in this city is Eiffel Tower. Paris is named after a group of people called the Parisii. They built a small village on an island in the middle of the Seine River about two thousand years ago. This island, called the lle de la Cite, is where Notre Dame lies. Today around eight million people live in the Paris area. 36. This article mainly tells us about____. A. the buildings in Paris B. the general situations of Paris C. the center of the world D. the famous buildings along the Seine River 37.The word “ headquarters” means______. A.tall buildings C. important areas B. research center D. main office
38 From the passage we may conclude that _. A. the clothes worn by women in Paris are liked by women all over the world B. women in Paris sell their clothes all over the world C. women from all over the world go to Paris and wear their own clothes
D. women from all over the world like to go to Paris to buy clothes 39. The building of ______is the most famous building to the world. A. UNESCO C. Eiffel Tower B. the Pont Neuf D. Notre Dame
40. Which of the following descriptions of Paris is NOT true according to the to the text? A. Paris is the capital of the European nation of France. B. Paris is called the City of Light. C.The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is located in Paris. D.The most famous building in this city is the famous museum, the Louvre. 四、单词拼写 （每题 1 分，共 10 分） 根据句意或首字母完成句子 41.There’s some__________ (怀疑) whether John will come on time. 42. The Great Wall is one of the ___________ (奇迹) of the world. 43. We are going to buy some __________ (家具) for our new house. 44. You shouldn’t _________ (假装) to know what you don’t’ know. 45.I don’t like the colour of the car. _____(而且), it’s too expensive. 46.These houses are made of bricks and s________. 47.When h______, water can turn into vapor. 48. We should do everything we can to protect c______ relics instead of destroying them. 49. About four meters long, the room served as a small r_______hall for important visitors. 50. All the streets were d ______with flags and flowers on National Day. 五、 单句改错（每题 1 分，共 10） 51. Is the old tower worth to be repaired? 52. Yesterday I bought an ancient Chinese vase, its price was very reasonable. 53.I am very happy to have the furniture belong to the Qing Dynasty. 54.Do you like the book that your father bought it yesterday.
55.It is amazed that she will attend my wedding. 56. We all think high of her for her bravery in the face of danger. 57.I decided to stay at home rather than going out 58. Time is of great valuable to everyone. 59. This story is very worth reading. 60. After the fire, the old car became the only thing which he owned. 六、运用检测 A 句型转换(每题 1 分，共 5 分) 根据 A 句句义，用本单元所学的句型或短语完成 B 句,使其句义相同或相近。 61. A: All the books on the desk are mine. B: All the books on the desk ____ _____ _______ 62. A: It took a team of the country’s artists ten years to make it. B: A team of the country’s artists _______ ten years _____ _____ it. 63. A: I can’t work out the problem .Tom can’t , either. B:I can’t work out the problem , _____ _____ _____. 64. A: She went into the kitchen to look for a drink. B: She went into the kitchen in ___ ___a drink. 65. A: This dictionary is very useful in our English study. B: This dictionary is _____ ______ _____ in our English study. B 完成句子（每题 2 分，共 10 分） 66.We can give them something ____________ _________ help. 67.This kind of wood can _____ ______ ______ (制成) fine paper. 68. He pretended ____ ____ _____(睡觉) when his parents came in. 69. I don’t know what he’s doing. _________ ________ ______ _______ (我也不关 心). 70. The (木制家俱) in the sitting room was borrowed from neighbors. ____(作为回报) their
单元综合评估测试答案 单选 1-5 完型 16-20 CADCB 21-25 DACCD 26-30 阅读 31-35 CBCBB 36-40 BDACD 单词 41.doubt 42.wonders 43.furniture 44.pretend 45.Besides 46.stones 47.heated BBCBD CACAC 6-10 CDCDB 11-15 CBABD
48.cultural 49.reception 50.decorated 单句改错 51. Is the old tower worth repairing? 52. Yesterday I bought an ancient Chinese vase, whose price was very reasonable. 53. I am very happy to have the furniture belonging to the Qing Dynasty. 54.Do you like the book that your father bought it yesterday？ 55.It is amazing that she will attend my wedding. 56.We all think highly of her for her bravery in the face of danger. 57.I decided to stay at home rather than (to) go out. 58. Time is of great value to everyone. 59. This story is well worth reading. 60. After the fire, the old car became the only thing that( / )he owned. 运用检测 A 句型转换 61. belong to me 62. spent (in) making of 65. of great use B 完成句子
63. neither can Tom 64. search
66. in return for 67.be made into 68.to be asleep/sleeping 69. Neither/Nor do I care 70.wooden furniture