高中英语倒装句 I. Pre-learning 试体会下列两种句子说表达的情感的不同点。 NO.1 The teacher came in. 老师进来了。 In came the teacher. 进来了个老师。 （语气具有不确定性，不知道进来的是哪个老师。 ）
NO.2 Carl said:" I love my motherland more than m
yself!" Carl 说： “我爱我的祖国胜过爱我自己！ ” "I love my motherland more than myself!"said Carl. “我爱我的祖国胜过爱我自己！ ”Carl 说道。 （小说里面经常这样用！ ） 由于语法、修辞或者情感表达的需要，而将谓语或者谓语的一部分提到主语前面，从而构成倒装
II. 完全倒装 ----谓语部分全部出现在主语前 A. 状语置于句首引起完全倒装 B. 分词置于句首引起完全倒装 C. there be 句型的完全倒装
1.状语置于句首 Structure：Adv+ V + S In the middle of Tiananmen Square stands the monument to the people's heroes. 人民英雄纪念碑矗立在天安门广场正中央。 By the side of him sits a faithful dog. 小练习： 1. _____ and caught the mouse. A. Up the cat jumped B. The cat up jumped C. Up jumped the cat D. Jumped up the cat
2. 那男孩从自行车上摔下来了！ the boy from his bike. 3. John opened the door, there A. a girl did stand he had never seen before. C.stood a girl
B.a girl stood
⊙如果主语是代词（pronj） ，主语和谓语的语序就不需要变换，只需提前状语。 Here they come! 他们来了！ Here comes the bus! 公交车来了！ 小练习：
1. look, _____ . A. there goes he 2. Clark 去那里！ ⊙Watch Out! 以 here, there, now, then, in, out, up, down, off, away 等副词开头的句子，可将谓语动词放在主语之前，引 起倒装 Now comes your turn. 该你了。 Then followed three days of heavy rain. 接下来三天都在下大雨。 Out rushed the students from the classroom. 学生们从教室里蜂拥出去。 Away went the boss. 老板走了。 想一想： “他从自行车上摔下来了”这句话该怎么翻译？ He fell off from his bike. 若换成倒装句呢？还是这样么？Off he fell from his bike. （如果主语是代词（pronj） ，主语和谓语的语序就不需要变换，只需提前状语） B. he there goes C. there he goes D. he goes there
Exercise: 1.Out there, in the midst of the snow, A. a woman sat B. sat a woman in long, black clothes. C. sitting a woman was D. a woman was sitting , one of the ten largest city in China.
2.At the meeting place of the Yangtze River and the Jialing River A. lies Chongqing B. Chongqing lies
C. does lie Chongqing D.does Chongqing lie
3.茂密的森林中有很多湖，一些湖大得可以容纳几个英国城镇。 In the dark forests lie many lakes, some large enough to hold several English towns. (在描述情景时，为了使情景更生动形象，有时把状语部分放在句首表示强调，同时句子用倒装)
2.分词置于句首 为了强调，在进行时态中，有时候可将现在分词置于句首 ,在被动语态中，可将过去分词置于句首，从而 构成完全倒装。 Standing among the students was the well-known singer. Enclosed in the letter is a picture of mine taken in Beijing.
3.There be 句型中的完全倒装 There is little water in the glass. 玻璃杯里面没有水了。 There happened to be a taxi parked at the gate. 碰巧门口停着一辆的士。
There used to be a lot of trees on the hill. 山上过去有很多树。 注意:作地点状语的介词短语位于句首，there 省略 On the top of the hill stood an old temple. There is an old temple stood on the top of the hill. In front of my haouse is a beautiful garden. There is a beautifu garden in front of my house. 完全倒装综合练习 1. —Where is Kate? — Look, A. there she is 2. A. here is 3. B. there is she a letter for you. B. is here from the hill. B. Ran down the students D. The students runs down C. here did be D. here being she is at the school gate. C. here you are D. here she is
A. Down ran the students C. Down runs the students
4. 后来连着下了三天大雨。Then followed three days of heavy rains.
III. 部分倒装 ----部分谓语出现在主语前面，句子其它部分不变 1. 这些句子都是什么意思呢？ Little did he know about her. Hardly had I got home when it began to rain. Never had a person escaped from the Skull Island which existed in the mist lively.
2.表示祝愿的祈使句 Structure: May + S + V + O May you succeed! 祝你成功 Long live the People's Republic of China! 中华人民共和国万岁！ May you return safe and sound! 祝你平安归来！
3.直接引语的部分倒装 (主语是代词时，往往不进行倒装结构) Structure: Sentence + V + S “Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth!" said Aristotle. "Oh, yes, this is my book." said Tom. "Let's go!" suggested Mary.
"Whom are you looking for" she suggested .
4.否定意义的词汇置于句首部分倒装 Never before have I met him.我以前从未见过他。 Seldom do I read such magazines. 我几乎没有读过这份杂志。 Not until my mom returned home did it I go to bed last night. 昨晚直到我妈回家，我才睡觉。 Little does he know what may happen. ⊙Watch Out! 以 never, hardly, scarcely, rarely, barely, seldom, not only, not until, nor, little, nowhere, hardly...when, no sooner... than, by no means, under no circumstances 等否定或半否定词（组）开头的句子，可引起倒装 ⊙For example 1.Not only should we not be afraid of difficulties, but (also) we should try our best to overcome them. 我们不但应该不怕困难，而且要尽自己最大努力去克服它们。 2.By no means will this metod produce satisfactory results.这种方法绝不会产生令人满意的效果。 3.No sooner had he left home than it began to rain. 他刚离开家，天就开始下雨了。 4.哪里也找不到那只狗狗。Nowhere were the dog to be found. 5. Rarely A. a person will find true friendship there. B. won't a person find C. a person finds D. does a person find
5.So, neither, nor,as 置于句首 以 so 开头，表示“也一样” “也这样”的句子要倒装。 1.He is a student, and so am I. 他是个学生，我也是。 2. Society has changed and so have the people in it. 社会变了，社会上的人也变了。 3. — I'm very interested in French. — So am I. —我对法语很感兴趣。 —我也是。 Structure: So+ be/do/have/can 或者其它情态动词+ S 翻译练习 1. 他现在能游泳了，我也能。He can swim now, so can I. 2. 大英帝国博物馆里陈列了许多东方文物，中国国家博物馆里也陈列了许多西洋古物。 There are many old estern cultural realitics exhibitated in the Great Britain Museum, so does Chinese National Museum 3.—他工作很努力。 —是的，他的确如此。 --He works very hard. --So he does.
表“也一样”时，要倒装; 表只对前句内容表示同意或肯定时，不倒装 He promised to give me a book and so he did. — Tomorrow will be Monday. — So it will.
He promised to give me a book and so he did. — It was hot yesterday. — So it was.
So... that 的用法 1.So rapidly did he speak that we could hardly understand him clearly. He spoke so rapidly that we could hardly understand him clearly. 2.So easy is it that a boy can learn it. It is so easy that a boy can learn it. (so... that 置于句首，通常也用倒装结构)
neither 与 nor 的倒装用法 1.I won't do such a thing. Nor/Neither will anyone else. 我不会做这样的事， 别人也不会。 2.I won't go back tomorrow. Neither will she. 我明天不会回去，她也不会。 (Structure: Neither/Nor + be/do/have/情态动词 + S)
So, neither, nor 练习 1.Tom doesn't like wine. A. So B. Neither does Anna. C. Either . D. neither will they. D. Also
2. If you won't agree to our plan, A. neither they will. *3. Alice can't cook ; A. my sister can't, either C. nor my sister can 4. Betty was generous. A. So did Ellen
B. neither won't they C. they won't neither. . B. either can my sister D. neither can my sister . C. So Ellen was
B. So was Ellen
D. Neither was Ellen
Neither ... nor 的倒装用法 1.以 neither... nor 连接并列分句时，此时前后分句都要使用倒装。 Neither is she foolish, nor is she lazy. 她既不傻，也不疯。 Neither is the boy like his father, nor is he like his mother. 这个男孩既不像他的父亲，也不像他的母亲。
2.以 neither... nor 连接并列主语时，不使用倒装。 Neither she nor I are satisfied with his answer. 她和我对他的回答都不满意。
6.as 置于句首 For example
1.Ill as he is, he keeps on working every day. 虽然他生病了，但每天坚持工作。 = Although he is ill, he keeps on working. 2.Cold as it was, my parents went out to work. 虽然天很冷，但我的父母还是出去工作了。 = Although it was cold (outside), my parents went out to work. 3.Child as she is, she can take good care of her younger sister. =Although she is a child, she can take good care of ... (当连词 as 表“虽然，尽管”引导让步状语从句时，句子要倒装) 7.only 置于句首 在以 only+状语开头的句子中，主谓要倒装 ⊙For example 1.Only in this way can you learn English well. 只有这样你才能学好英语。 2.Only then did I realize that it was too late. 到那时候我才意识到一切都太晚了。 3.Only when the war was over was he able to return home. 只能战争结束了，他才能回家。 注意：only + n/pron 时，only 只做定语，故不倒装。 1.Only you are fit for this job. 只有你才适合做这份工作。 2.Only one passengers survied in the air crash. 只有一名乘客在那次事故中幸存。
倒装句练习题 1. Not until I began to work ____ how much time I had wasted. A. didn't I realize B. did I realize C. I didn't realize D. I realized 2. Only by practising a few hours every day ____ be able to master the language. A. you can B. can you C. you will D. will you 3. If you don't go， neither ____. A. shall I B. do I C. I do D. I shall 4. No sooner ____ to the station ____ the train left. A. had I got， when B. I had got， than C. had I got， than D. did I get， when 5. —— Your father is very strict with you. ____. He never lets off a single mistake of ours. A. So he is B. So is he C. He is so D. So does he 6. ____ today， he would get there by Sunday. A. Would he leave B. Was he leaving C. Were he to leave D. If he leave 7. Never in my life ____ such a thing. A. I have heard or have seen B. have I heard or seen C. I have heard or seen D. did I hear or see 8. —— Here ____！ Where is Xiao Liu？ There ____. A. comes the bus， is he B. comes the bus， he is C. the bus comes， is he D. the bus comes， he is 9. ____ ， I will not buy it. A. Much as do I like it B. As much I like it C. Much as I like it D. As I like it much 10. —— I like football. I don't like volleyball. ____. A. So do I B. Neither do I C. So it is with me D. So is it with me 11. _____ the expense， I _____ to Italy. A. If it were not， go B. Were it not for， would go C. Weren't it for， will go D. If it hadn't been， would have gone 12. So _____ in the darkness that he didn't dare to move an inch. A. he was frightened B. was he frightened C. frightened he was D. frightened was he 13. —— In modem times， girls like beautiful clothes. Yes, _____ and . After all, our life has greatly improved. A. so do they， so do you B. so they do， so you do C. so do they， so you do D. so they do， so do you 14. —— You have an English class every day except Sunday. _____. A. So we have B. So we do C. So have we D. So do we 15. I wonder if your wife will go to the ball. If your wife _____， so _____ mine. A. does， will B. will， does C. will， would D. does， do 16. Only after I read the text over again _____ its main idea. A. that I knew B. did I knew C. 1 could know D. I did know 17. —— You seem to have learned all the English words by heart.
_____ . A. So l do B. So do l C. So I have D. So have I 18. —— I seldom watch TV， but listen to the radio a lot. _____ . A. So do I B. Neither do I C. I m the same D. So it is with me 19. So excited _____ that he couldn't say a word. A. he seemed B. did he seem C. was he seeming D. he did look 20. Jimmy was so nervous not a single word _____ down in the dictation. A. he wrote B. he was written C. did he write D. was he written 21. Little ______ when 1 took the trip where it would lead me. A. have I known B. had I known C. do 1 know D. did I know 22. —— Have you ever seen anything like that before？ ---- ____. A. No， I never have seen anything like that before B. No， never I have seen anything like that before C. No， never have 1 seen anything like that before D. No， I have seen anything like that before never 23. _____ ， 1 would accept the invitation and go to the party. A. Were I you B. Was I you C. Had I been you D. Would 1 be you 24. You should work less _____. A. and neither should I B. and so should I C. and nor should I D. and so I should 25. _____ and caught the mouse. A. Up the cat jumped B. The cat up jumped C. Up jumped the cat D. Jumped up the cat 26. Not only _____ a promise， but also he kept it. A. did he make B. he made C. does he make D. has he made 27. His uncle is a worker and has been working in the factory for more than ten years. _____. A. So is his aunt B. So has his aunt C. So his aunt does D. So it is with his aunt 28. Not once _____ their plan. A. did they change B. they changed C. changed they D. they did change 29. —— Do you know Jim quarreled with his brother？ I don't know, and ______ . A. nor don't I care B. nor do I care C. I don't care neither D. I don't care also 30. Not until he arrived home _____ he find that this wallet had been stolen. A. did B. would C. when D. that 31. —— This is one of the oldest trees in the world. _____ such a big tree. A. Never I have seen B. I haven't never seen C. Never have I seen D. I have seen never 32. Nowhere else in the world _____ cheaper tailoring （裁缝业， 成衣业） than in Hong Kong. A. a tourist can find B. can a tourist find C. a tourist will find D. a tourist has found 33. _____ succeed in doing anything. A. Only by working hard we can B. By only working hard we can C. Only we can by working hard D. Only by working hard can we
34. _____ that we all went out， lying in the sun. A. So fine was the weather B. So was the fine weather C. The weather was so fine was D. So the weather was tine 35. ____ a nice man ____ that we all believe him. A. So， did he seem B. So， he seemed C. Such， he seemed D. Such， did he seem 36. ——You seem to be an actor. ____ . I have played many parts in a lot of films. A. So do I B. So am I C. So I do D. So I am 37. Not only ____ working hard， but also ____ very polite. A. the boy is， he is B. is the boy， he is C. the boy is， is he D. is the boy， is he 38. ____， he never seems able to do the work beautifully. A. Try as he does B. As he tries C. Try as does he D. As try he does 39. —— I cannot see the picture well from here. ---- _____. A. Neither can t I B. Neither I can C. I can't neither D. Neither can I 40. —— You ought to have given them some advice ---- _____, but who cared what I asked? A. So ought you B. So 1 ought C. So it was D. So I did 41. So carelessly _____ that he almost killed himself. A. he drives B. does he drive C. did he drive D. he drove 42. Little _____ about his own health though he was very ill. A. he cared B. did he care C. he cares D. does he care 43. Well ____ know him and well ____ know me. A. I did， he did B. did I， he did C. did I， did he D. I did， did he 44. No sooner ____ they rushed out into the street. A. did they hear the news than B. did they hear the news when C. had they heard the news than D. had they heard the news when 45. Little wonder _____ up their hands in dismay. A. have some thrown B. some have thrown C. thrown some have D. have thrown some 46. ____， he would have passed the exam. A. If he were to study B. If he studied hard C. Had he studied hardD. Should he study hard
47. We were lucky enough， for no sooner _____ home _____ it rained. A. we returned， and B. we had returned， when C. did we return， when D. had we returned， than 48. So little _____ agree on the plan that they could not settle their difference. A. did they B. do they C. they did D. they did not 49. _____ he realized it was too late to return home. A. No sooner it grew dark than B. Hardly did it grow dark when C. It was not until dark that D. It was until dark that
倒装语序参考答案 1~5 BDACA 26~30 ADABA 6~10 CBBCC 11~15 BDDBA 16~20 BADBC 21~25 DCABC 46~49 CDAC